Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 07:28 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,296,843 times

Advertisements

Let me start by saying that only you can decide this for yourself. No one else's opinion counts here.

Liking transgendered people is not uncommon. As a matter of fact it can be a type of fetish. Only you can decide if it is just a fetish in the sense that you just like watching transgendered people or if you really want to be with a transgendered person and more importantly how you feel about that. Are you only interested in male to female transgendered persons or female to male or both?

Do you feel that once someone is transgendered that take on the gender that they transfered to? Where you stand with your views on transgendered persons I think will be the deciding factor in how you ultimately identify yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2012, 07:29 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
First, paragraphs. Use them. They are your friends.

I will take your posting at face value, although I suspect a bit of troll here.

You sound like you have sexual issues. Between this one and the other thread, you state that you are a virgin, don't need to have sex, want to wait for many months before having sex with a guy, have threesome fantasies, speak approvingly of anal/oral/hand sex, but are frightened of vaginal sex. You claim oral is not sex, which I suspect is a way for you to interact physically with women and still cling to your virginity.

My guess is that you are probably predominantly lesbian, which is why you are so ambivalent about having sex with men. The threesomes seem to enable you to fantasize about women.

But all of this angst on your part is a bit odd. I guess you could go ahead and start sexually experimenting with people and see where it leads. That tends to answer people's sexual questions pretty quickly, as they discover what they do and do not like.

Therapy is an option I guess, but sooner or later interaction in the real world is going to have to happen.
I think she needs to read the "Hitachi" thread and just take care of her own needs for now. She seems to be very confused.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:35 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,038,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I think she needs to read the "Hitachi" thread and just take care of her own needs for now. She seems to be very confused.
Agreed. Her actual sexual orientation is less important than the fact that she is probably not yet prepared to interact with people in a sexual manner.

But she is thinking about it, otherwise she would not be posting on the forum in the way that she does.

I would suggest more non-sexual social interaction, developing a few close friends with whom she can discuss these topics. Any dating should be very casual.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:05 AM

517 posts, read 998,570 times
nope I'm not a troll look at my photo it's connected to photobucket which is connected to my phone.

I don't have oral sex with girls or guys. I'm actually more interested in it with a guy. I like thresomes with guys a lot more though. But I like 2w1m thresomes too. I actually like sexual acts with guys involved. It's just the whole virginity deal it's obviously not pleasureable for a woman until she's no longer a virgin. I don't plan to even have a thresome. Like I like guys to make out it's just something I like to see. Nothing I ever plan or can do.

I just wanted a general idea what others may think I guess. I've experimented kind of with my ex-gf and all....

Old 01-12-2012, 08:13 AM

I could see myself actually with a mtf transsexual. I was only asking because it's kind of complex to me.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:20 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
nope I'm not a troll look at my photo it's connected to photobucket which is connected to my phone.

I don't have oral sex with girls or guys. I'm actually more interested in it with a guy. I like thresomes with guys a lot more though. But I like 2w1m thresomes too. I actually like sexual acts with guys involved. It's just the whole virginity deal it's obviously not pleasureable for a woman until she's no longer a virgin. I don't plan to even have a thresome. Like I like guys to make out it's just something I like to see. Nothing I ever plan or can do.

I just wanted a general idea what others may think I guess. I've experimented kind of with my ex-gf and all....

If you enjoy being with girls on a sexual or near sexual basis then you are bi sexual. You might lean in one direction or the other, but in general you are bi.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:30 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
am I bisexual lesbian or straight?
Only YOU can answer that question. No one else. No need to read your non paragraphed super long post. Only YOU know if you are lesbian bi or straight.

All we can tell you is that you are currently confused.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:32 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Here you are not into monogamy, on the other thread you will wait until a guy proves that he doesn't just want you for sex before you lose your virginity.

You are VERY confused, and so am I.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:41 AM

like I said I have a lot of fantasies it's not what I'm going to do. Many fantasies don't even involve me really....

Old 01-12-2012, 08:46 AM

3,814 posts, read 6,783,345 times
Quote:

Most trolls don't even know they are trolls. Just a little FYI.

Interesting pic good luck with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships