Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2012, 08:01 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Straight males are doing everything they can to be as boring looking to the opposite sex as possible. No wonder a lot of women are buying into the bi/lesbian-craze, while the men salivate on.
Theres nothing more unattractive to a woman than a sloppily-dressed, disheveled man.
Seems like one sees a lot of that about these days.
Wonder why that is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2012, 08:04 AM

399 posts, read 854,532 times
I am good with the makeup. Always have been. I think it makes every woman feminine and accents their features and style. Women are special people and it goes with taking care of yourself. Something a few more men could stand to do. Just my opinion.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:25 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,705 times
Quote:
Straight males are doing everything they can to be as boring looking to the opposite sex as possible. No wonder a lot of women are buying into the bi/lesbian-craze, while the men salivate on.
This is the absolute truth Men should make more efforts to stand out & look above average. Seriously as I was reading some of these posts I realized where I am there are lots of really good looking people. Wait, good looking women. Downright beautiful women, that look good with or without make up. And the reason they're all single is the guys are so effing lazy with their looks.
A t shirt & worn out old jeans just doesn't cut it, guys. I know that women do a lot on a daily basis to stay attractive; exfoliating, moisturizing, exercising, yoga, meditating, etc. And yep, makeup- I like to add a little color, with eyeshadows, or blushes, etc. If only men would discover the men's line of facial care available, or dress better, the world would be a better place for romance

And btw OP, if ya' want a woman who doesn't wear makeup--go to the South. Many of the southern belles don't like makeup. Or as you pointed out, Europeans also don't care for it as well.

Last edited by believe007; 01-14-2012 at 08:57 AM..

Old 01-14-2012, 08:41 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,029,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
This is the absolute truth Men should make more efforts to stand out & look above average. Seriously as I was reading some of these posts I realized where I am there are lots of really good looking people. Wait, good looking women. Downright beautiful women, that look good with or without make up. And the reason there all single is the guys are so effing lazy with their looks.
A t shirt & worn out old jeans just doesn't cut it, guys. I know that women do a lot on a daily basis to stay attractive; exfoliating, moisturizing, exercising, yoga, meditating, etc. And yep, makeup- I like to add a little color, with eyeshadows, or blushes, etc. If only men would discover the men's line of facial care available, or dress better, the world would be a better place for romance

And btw OP, if ya' want a woman who doesn't wear makeup. so to the South. Many of the southern belles don't like makeup. Or as you pointed out, Europeans also don't care for it as well.
Yeah a lot of men just wear T-shirts and baggy jeans or oversized shorts and that's all they seem to wear. They think it's gay to dress up and look dapper. I know that's changing among some, but many are still just sloppy about it.

My stereotype of a Southern belle is one who wears TOO MUCH makeup for it's probably a stereotype. I think you're right about Europeans, though. A lot of them favour a more natural look, not as cosmetic as Americans. I also believe many Europeans aren't as big on shaving 'down there' as American women. I mean it's less common for them to get a Brazilian (depending on the nation) than American and Brazilian women. European women actually seem more easy-going too.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Theres nothing more unattractive to a woman than a sloppily-dressed, disheveled man.
Seems like one sees a lot of that about these days.
Wonder why that is.
Yeah they're just lazy, I think. But then again some guys do pay a lot of attention to their hair and stuff. I admit I'm an all-round slob but I have some individuality in my dress sense.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:03 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,705 times
Quote:
Yeah a lot of men just wear T-shirts and baggy jeans or oversized shorts and that's all they seem to wear. They think it's gay to dress up and look dapper. I know that's changing among some, but many are still just sloppy about it.

My stereotype of a Southern belle is one who wears TOO MUCH makeup for it's probably a stereotype. I think you're right about Europeans, though. A lot of them favour a more natural look, not as cosmetic as Americans. I also believe many Europeans aren't as big on shaving 'down there' as American women. I mean it's less common for them to get a Brazilian (depending on the nation) than American and Brazilian women. European women actually seem more easy-going too.
The thing with guys is that they just don't want to take the extra time & effort to look as good as the women. And they wonder why their love lives are empty. And I didn't even mention the guys that don't know about cologne- I love a man who smells good, & has a signature scent

I used to live in the South, and most women I knew never wore makeup. And where I am now, we have a lot of Europeans; not makeup fans. And European women are not more easygoing than Americans, lol
They are much more demanding on their men & don't take any crap

Old 01-14-2012, 09:14 AM

3,360 posts, read 8,386,514 times
For all the men who supposeldy dislike women who wear make up, you have no conception of what "beautiful" famous women look like without make up. You will quickly change your mind. Beyonce w/o makeup:

Old 01-14-2012, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
For all the men who supposeldy dislike women who wear make up, you have no conception of what "beautiful" famous women look like without make up. You will quickly change your mind. Beyonce w/o makeup:
Beyonce doesn't look too bad without makeup. That's how women are supposed to look.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:26 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,274,944 times
Quote:
She looks great in both pictures to me. <shrug>

Old 01-14-2012, 10:58 AM

9,726 posts, read 16,733,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
And btw OP, if ya' want a woman who doesn't wear makeup--go to the South. Many of the southern belles don't like makeup. Or as you pointed out, Europeans also don't care for it as well.
I lived in the South for 32 years, and I walked away with the impression that the average woman there wears too much makeup. When I moved to my current town, I immediately noticed that most of the women here are much more subtle with their makeup, and in my opinion, much more attractive.

Quote:
I think she looks better in the picture on the left. She looks healthy and natural.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships