Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 09:03 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,775,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Why do you keep harping about the "300 pounders"?? That's an unrealism there. The majority of overweight women are in the range of 20 to 100 pounds overweight. Even if we say 100, she's going to be like 250 max, and that's extreme. Let's forget the super sized BBW's who are shown in the health channel.

You are the in-shape health nut, aren't you? Why not find a good woman who is say 75 pounds over, for example, and make her lose weight. The experience can be enriching, bond-building and in 3 years, you may have your fit and hot target. A guy like you can still turn a perceived loser situation around as a winner one. Fat women are not going to be fat forever. Another fact for you.
I dare you to go out with an American woman and ask her to lose weight and exercise with you. If you go out with a woman in America it's expected for you to accept her as she is. So I do not go out with a woman unless she is already in shape and healthy, like I am. At my age most healthy women are taken.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Like i said before if you can't get a date with all these qualities then the problem is you. Because plenty of girls who look good are not dating the hottest guys around. So how is it you have all these qualities and yet all the women around you are goldigging trash who only want george clooney. In fact to be honest most women are bendable when it comes to looks of their mate, as long as they have other good qualities. I find most often men are far more rigid in this area. Which i can understand because men are more driven by the visual so there is nothing wrong with that. But to believe that all womankind sits around only desiring balls hot guys, and won't lower standards for anything is ridiculous.
I didn't say I didn't have the looks, looks aren't my problem. I said I did not have the high profile, good paying, powerful career (yet). This is a dealbreaker for a lot of women around 28 or older. So it's bsaically a money thing with women. I'm still in school at 35, I'm a late bloomer. This does not mean I'm poor, just not rich. Like I said guys like me are told to settle for unattractive fat women with 3 kids. Sorry not happening.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:12 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,221,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
I didn't say I didn't have the looks, looks aren't my problem. I said I did not have the high profile, good paying, powerful career (yet). This is a dealbreaker for a lot of women around 28 or older. So it's bsaically a money thing with women. I'm still in school at 35, I'm a late bloomer. This does not mean I'm poor, just not rich. Like I said guys like me are told to settle for unattractive fat women with 3 kids. Sorry not happening.

You should look for what you want, but if you are looking for a smoking hot woman your age with no kids,good luck. You won't find too many men or women that age without some sort of baggage. The fact you are still in school at your age is a major factor killing your chances with most women though.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:13 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,623,907 times
Quote:
I dare you to go out with an American woman and ask her to lose weight and exercise with you. If you go out with a woman in America it's expected for you to accept her as she is. So I do not go out with a woman unless she is already in shape and healthy, like I am. At my age most healthy women are taken.
You're making a mistake. Speaking to the women in the initial conversation, you can get the feeling if she is working out and trying to change herself. This girl I spoke of earlier keeps speaking about going to Pilates, Zumba and such. Of 10 fat women who expect "REAL" men, there should be at least 5 other who are on the road to working out and making progress, you simply restricted your pool of resources and you will continue to have a hard time.

Listen to me and ask out 10 overweight women. I didn't say super obese, I am saying "overweight". And then at least one will be looking to a healthier lifestyle. If not, your requirements are too stringent with older women. Even if they are fit, they are going to have children. You really have to relax some of the filters.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:14 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,679,426 times
If you fly over there and meet them. Are they really mail order brides?

Old 01-14-2012, 09:14 AM

26,683 posts, read 41,553,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarysPoppins View Post
Antlered,
Aren't you Indian? Weight is not such a hang up for Indian/Asian men.

Western men HATE (on the whole) fatter women.

If they ever show a man in the media who likes heavier women he is usually portrayed as a pervert or oddball
Hey, I'm a western man and I love me some women with more meat on their bones and I got plenty of friends who like extra meat. I'd just hope for curves and not just total fat.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:16 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,623,907 times
And hell, if I were an old white guy, I'll bloody well hang out with a 300 pound woman with 5 kids, rather than ship some doll from Asia, and be the laughing stock of my neighbours and the general public. You will always be the butt of everyone else's jokes

Old 01-14-2012, 09:17 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,515,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtownKeith View Post
we spent some quality time together she is sweet and innocent and has a 12 year old daughter living elsewhere with relatives.
This is different from (many) American women? How?

Old 01-14-2012, 09:24 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,475,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarysPoppins View Post
Because she's a prostitute. Parents are watching the kid till she can hook a white guy and let them have the good life.

You know how many Asian woman look younger? Without a kid, she probably can pass for much younger/fresher.
I'm not unknowledgeable of the scenario and unfortunately have witnessed first hand four such relationships involving American men and women from the Dominican Republic. The women are all very well schooled, adept at conning these stupid men, suck them dry financially and, once they get their GC, are off and running.

Quote:
Uhm who are you talking about exactly? I think you misquoted me. I'm not the op in case you didn't notice. I didn't go to Thailand I'm mostly looking into Filipino women right now.
I amended my post after realizing I had mistakenly attributed the OP's comment to you. My apologies.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
You should look for what you want, but if you are looking for a smoking hot woman your age with no kids,good luck. You won't find too many men or women that age without some sort of baggage. The fact you are still in school at your age is a major factor killing your chances with most women though.
That's their problem this isn't television not every guy is rich at age 35, especially with this economy. Some guys have to flat out start a whole new career at age 40. I'm not getting the whole smoking hot woman thing...how is someone that is in shape, healthy, and has no kids considered smoking hot? According to this system...I'm technically a smoking hot guy so in essence I'm looking for my equal and it's the women trying to date out of their league. Got ya, sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.