U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-23-2012, 10:09 PM
Status: "Time has away of showing us what really matters..." (set 20 days ago)
 
Location: tampa bay
5,548 posts, read 4,176,479 times
Reputation: 7319

Advertisements

I think it must be a full moon tonight...or just on CD?

 
Old 02-23-2012, 10:15 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 63,472,564 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I think it must be a full moon tonight...or just on CD?
It's full moon every night here!
 
Old 02-23-2012, 10:16 PM
Status: "Time has away of showing us what really matters..." (set 20 days ago)
 
Location: tampa bay
5,548 posts, read 4,176,479 times
Reputation: 7319
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It's full moon every night here!
It just seems more full tonight!
 
Old 02-23-2012, 10:21 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 63,472,564 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
It just seems more full tonight!
You should see me at full Moon! I have to refrain from posting if I don't wanna end up on the dark side of the Moon...
 
Old 02-23-2012, 10:37 PM
 
15,731 posts, read 11,776,667 times
Reputation: 12580
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You should see me at full Moon! I have to refrain from posting if I don't wanna end up on the dark side of the Moon...
That's me during PMS...you could probably tell by my posting history when my cycle is! lmao
 
Old 02-23-2012, 10:39 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 63,472,564 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
That's me during PMS...you could probably tell by my posting history when my cycle is! lmao
That, too! And when they happen to coincide... watch out!
 
Old 02-23-2012, 11:03 PM
 
18,858 posts, read 21,768,289 times
Reputation: 25381
This is interesting, and working well for my BF and I, we don't talk about the past, or the future. We only talk about what is going on, here and now, keeping the entire relationship focused on us, our interaction, what is going on...it is very dynamic. Not boring. And very refreshing, he does not talk about his past at all, and neither do I. Talking about current feelings, current events...

I like this. It is a change from other relationships.
 
Old 02-23-2012, 11:05 PM
 
15,731 posts, read 11,776,667 times
Reputation: 12580
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
This is interesting, and working well for my BF and I, we don't talk about the past, or the future. We only talk about what is going on, here and now, keeping the entire relationship focused on us, our interaction, what is going on...it is very dynamic. Not boring. And very refreshing, he does not talk about his past at all, and neither do I. Talking about current feelings, current events...

I like this. It is a change from other relationships.
My life isn't that interesting...I think I'd run out of things to say (which isn't exactly a bad thing in many people's opinion).

This evening at dinner we were talking about pets and my husband said something about a pet bird. I NEVER knew he had a bird. I've been with this man for 20yrs, we met when he was 17.

I don't know why, but it kind of annoyed me that I'm just hearing about a pet bird...LOL
 
Old 02-23-2012, 11:29 PM
 
18,858 posts, read 21,768,289 times
Reputation: 25381
That is funny. I am amazed when I meet people who have been married a long time. I met a couple the other day, who have been married for 62 years! Amazing. And they are very much in love. Awesome.
 
Old 02-23-2012, 11:36 PM
 
Location: 221b Baker Street
23,516 posts, read 21,009,792 times
Reputation: 19636
JFC... I come in here and look at some of these threads. It is no small wonder I am not a bigger ******* than I already am. Biting my tongue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2016, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, - Top