Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2012, 10:44 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,725,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
It's kind of hard to explain, I guess. You see all of these women who are considered sexy and, aside from some minor differences, they all sort of look the same. And when I lived in TN most of the women made an effort to emulate that look, and then they all looked about the same, too. At least to me. So I might see one of those women and think, "Yes, she's a good looking woman. but so is she, and that one over there, and that one, and all of those...and...none of them really look unique." I must say, a lot of the women here at least have a knack for looking unique.

I actually started an OKCupid account. Went to a lot of trouble answering questions and taking tests and carefully writing my own profile. Then, when I started browsing my matches, I couldn't find a single person I wanted to contact. There were a few I found physically attractive, but after reading their profiles I just lost all enthusiasm for contacting them. There were some I didn't find particularly physically attractive, so I read their profiles hoping maybe I'd find something. But no, the profiles were all basically the same. In short, I'm ridiculously picky but possibly in a weird way.
what were some of things the women said in the profiles that were wrong? I am just curious.....I feels the men troll those sites for quick sex partners. I went on them (not OKCP) and all they contact you to say is "HEY SEXXI WANNA HOOK UP 2NITE?" Ugh. Or some other insult, that I won't even say here, just that it was racially insensitive, IMO.

I know what you mean about some of those hot women all looking the same in some way but refuse to beleive men don't really want them or get bored with them. I just never seen that happening, they do the opposite usually fall over trying to accommodate them.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:55 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,728,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
what were some of things the women said in the profiles that were wrong? I am just curious.....I feels the men troll those sites for quick sex partners. I went on them (not OKCP) and all they contact you to say is "HEY SEXXI WANNA HOOK UP 2NITE?" Ugh. Or some other insult, that I won't even say here, just that it was racially insensitive, IMO.

I know what you mean about some of those hot women all looking the same in some way but refuse to beleive men don't really want them or get bored with them. I just never seen that happening, they do the opposite usually fall over trying to accommodate them.
They don't really say anything wrong in their profiles, there's just nothing there that really catches my attention. I take that back, I have seen a few that were awesome. They were all in Canada. Every single one of them. And I'm really not interested in travelling across the border any time I want to go on a date with someone. Maybe I'm living in the wrong country?

Oh I don't believe most men would ever get bored of the stereotypical hot women, just me. I mean, I'm sure there are a few others like me out there somewhere, I just haven't met them yet. (Actually my brother is very similar to me in this regard, come to think of it.)

Edit: I should also add, going back to Kim K earlier: I've seen several pictures of her without makeup, and I find her more attractive that way. Much more, actually.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:16 PM

Quote:
They don't really say anything wrong in their profiles, there's just nothing there that really catches my attention. I take that back, I have seen a few that were awesome. They were all in Canada. Every single one of them. And I'm really not interested in travelling across the border any time I want to go on a date with someone. Maybe I'm living in the wrong country?

Oh I don't believe most men would ever get bored of the stereotypical hot women, just me. I mean, I'm sure there are a few others like me out there somewhere, I just haven't met them yet. (Actually my brother is very similar to me in this regard, come to think of it.)

Edit: I should also add, going back to Kim K earlier: I've seen several pictures of her without makeup, and I find her more attractive that way. Much more, actually.
Maybe move or visit to Canada, if you were interested in the dating or w/e. If not, don't bother. Kim might be much more attractive w/o the make up but I'm sorry she is not getting the same men if she has no makeup and doesn't dress as sexy as she does!

Old 03-03-2012, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Maybe move or visit to Canada, if you were interested in the dating or w/e. If not, don't bother. Kim might be much more attractive w/o the make up but I'm sorry she is not getting the same men if she has no makeup and doesn't dress as sexy as she does!
I agree, it's just my own preference and I'm sure I'm greatly in the minority there. I feel the same way about Rihanna and to a lesser extent, Beyonce. Hmm, interesting that those are all women with darker complexions. Of course, in some of the pictures I've seen they may actually be wearing very minimal makeup so that you can't tell, but the picture could be mislabeled.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:42 PM

Quote:
I agree, it's just my own preference and I'm sure I'm greatly in the minority there. I feel the same way about Rihanna and to a lesser extent, Beyonce. Hmm, interesting that those are all women with darker complexions. Of course, in some of the pictures I've seen they may actually be wearing very minimal makeup so that you can't tell, but the picture could be mislabeled.

Rhianna, Beyonce, and Kim are not dark skinned women.

I think it's hard to tell about the make up via a picture (I have been on TV sets and they cake that stuff on). That's why these celebs look so different without the make up because it's such a drastic switch!

Old 03-03-2012, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Rhianna, Beyonce, and Kim are not dark skinned women.

I think it's hard to tell about the make up via a picture (I have been on TV sets and they cake that stuff on). That's why these celebs look so different without the make up because it's such a drastic switch!
Okay, darker than pasty white like me.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Okay, darker than pasty white like me.
Okay, LOL . Good night lamp.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:58 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,617,475 times
Last night i watched some of JLO, Marc, Jamie -Q'viva on Fox. Some was really good. I really love some latin musica. I have a bit of it in my blood...

Q'Viva! With Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony & Jamie King

Old 03-04-2012, 01:33 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,170,320 times
Inspiration......I love this

Humans Are Awesome 3 feat. Joe Rogan - YouTube

Old 03-04-2012, 01:44 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,418,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
This is an amazing video. The part that struck out was the boxer killing the other guy and so the referee had to throw himself on his body in order to prevent the murder. I think there is a subliminal message about a computer among the words of inspiration? I didn't quite catch what they were selling. But great video!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.