U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-12-2012, 08:59 PM
 
10,996 posts, read 11,170,666 times
Reputation: 8355

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Yeah, she was trying to score herself a man. She'd go upstairs and position herself next to him or ask to work in with him. She was hilarious and a nice girl really..she just needed a little polishing.

How exactly did she position herself?

 
Old 03-12-2012, 08:59 PM
 
15,732 posts, read 17,367,329 times
Reputation: 12732
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Sounds like that is what she was after. Oh, wait... What?
LMAO...she had the raspiest (is that a word?) voice...like a "sex voice" so she totally fit the role she was trying to fill.
 
Old 03-12-2012, 09:00 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,837 posts, read 77,315,132 times
Reputation: 22814
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Holy crow...I would hope I look a little prettier after sex-sweat than I do after gym-sweat! There was nothing attractive about that.
Sweat is sweat...
 
Old 03-12-2012, 09:08 PM
 
12,579 posts, read 12,853,339 times
Reputation: 8868
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
LMAO...she had the raspiest (is that a word?) voice...like a "sex voice" so she totally fit the role she was trying to fill.
'Bedroom' voice.
 
Old 03-12-2012, 09:10 PM
 
15,732 posts, read 17,367,329 times
Reputation: 12732
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
'Bedroom' voice.
Yeah that's the term I was looking for.
 
Old 03-12-2012, 09:21 PM
 
12,579 posts, read 12,853,339 times
Reputation: 8868
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's what you think... They probably picture the sweat after certain activities...
That's what I'm talking about, a woman who's not afraid to sweat won't be telling you to not mess up the hair during the heat of passion.
 
Old 03-12-2012, 09:29 PM
 
15,732 posts, read 17,367,329 times
Reputation: 12732
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
That's what I'm talking about, a woman who's not afraid to sweat won't be telling you to not mess up the hair during the heat of passion.
Okay, I'm slow to follow...I see where you are going now.

Okay, and did women you have been with in the past really care about their hair during...it? That's so bizzare!

Around here, the bigger the rats nest, the better it was! LOL
 
Old 03-12-2012, 09:31 PM
 
Location: Great Plains
25,584 posts, read 30,641,838 times
Reputation: 22713
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
That's what I'm talking about, a woman who's not afraid to sweat won't be telling you to not mess up the hair during the heat of passion.
If that were the case, I'd stop, get up and get dressed. Head to the living room and watch tv.
 
Old 03-12-2012, 09:36 PM
 
12,579 posts, read 12,853,339 times
Reputation: 8868
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Okay, I'm slow to follow...I see where you are going now.

Okay, and did women you have been with in the past really care about their hair during...it? That's so bizzare!

Around here, the bigger the rats nest, the better it was! LOL
Fortunately no, but some women I see, such as you described, the thought does occur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
If that were the case, I'd stop, get up and get dressed. Head to the living room and watch tv.
.......and crack open a beer.
 
Old 03-12-2012, 09:38 PM
 
Location: Great Plains
25,584 posts, read 30,641,838 times
Reputation: 22713
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Fortunately no, but some women I see, such as you described, the thought does occur.


.......and crack open a beer.
Yup, or pour a STIFF drink.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top