U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-19-2012, 07:07 PM

14,057 posts, read 7,096,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Time to break down and order a ceiling fan.
Your sweating your ass off aren't you, but refusing to turn on the AC? LOL

It was warm out today...going to be a bit warmer tomorrow.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:33 PM

10,876 posts, read 5,515,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Your sweating your ass off aren't you, but refusing to turn on the AC? LOL

It was warm out today...going to be a bit warmer tomorrow.
It's just stuffy in here, even in the winter, need to stir the air around. But, yeah not ready to hit the A/C yet. Last night with the windows & balcony door open it got down to 71.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:34 PM

5,386 posts, read 4,063,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Last I checked you didn't look Italian to me...
Nope, but Sicilian Italian makes up a rather large portion of my blood.

Anyways... I am now getting the minestrone started. Perfect timing, since the temper dropped and it started snowing.

The smell of hot Italian sausage cooking with garlic, onion, and crushed red pepper is amazing. gotta cut up the asparagus, the bell pepper, the tomato, the parsley, and then add in the beans and stuff... let it simmer for a while.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:41 PM

42,851 posts, read 51,363,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Nope, but Sicilian Italian makes up a rather large portion of my blood.
Oh, you had a dark secret! That's a no-va right there!

Old 03-19-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
It's just stuffy in here, even in the winter, need to stir the air around. But, yeah not ready to hit the A/C yet. Last night with the windows & balcony door open it got down to 71.
It was FREEZING in my house today. I was desperate to turn the heat on (thermostat read 70) but my house always feels colder than the actual temp. Well, at least to me it does. I had jeans and a tee on and had to find a sweatshirt to throw over it. Brrrrrrrrrr!

Old 03-19-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
It was FREEZING in my house today. I was desperate to turn the heat on (thermostat read 70) but my house always feels colder than the actual temp. Well, at least to me it does. I had jeans and a tee on and had to find a sweatshirt to throw over it. Brrrrrrrrrr!
It's crazy over here! It's the first day of spring tomorrow and we're expecting below-freezing lows tonight! I had to cover the darn plants! On the other hand, it was a short-sleeve weather around Christmas when it always craps out... And it will be again in a day or two! I guess that's when this crap will move to the rest of the country.

Old 03-19-2012, 08:01 PM

15,757 posts, read 7,180,524 times
Read 84 in my car on the drive home from work today.

Rather it be in the 70s or mid 60s.

Old 03-19-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It's crazy over here! It's the first day of spring tomorrow and we're expecting below-freezing lows tonight! I had to cover the darn plants! On the other hand, it was a short-sleeve weather around Christmas when it always craps out... And it will be again in a day or two! I guess that's when this crap will move to the rest of the country.
That's how it is here this time of year too. Temps are all over the place.

Thankfully it seems like it will be staying in the mid-70's and not returning to the colder temps for at least the rest of the week. When I'm in Charleston this weekend it's supposed to be 80!!!

Now if they would just creep up to 90...that would be IDEAL!

Old 03-19-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:

Thankfully it seems like it will be staying in the mid-70's and not returning to the colder temps for at least the rest of the week. When I'm in Charleston this weekend it's supposed to be 80!!!

February can be iffy, but March has always been normal here... I don't know what's going on... Today it rained, it shined, it hailed, it rained some more, it shined again... The last time it looked like the rain may turn into snow!

By far the most abnormal I've seen was snow on Easter, in April!, but that was maybe about 14 years ago. It even stuck for about half an hour.

Old 03-19-2012, 08:14 PM

10,876 posts, read 5,515,026 times
Quote:

Watch you mouth there missy!
The humidity in Charleston will keep you plenty warm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships