U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2012, 07:40 PM

38,766 posts, read 37,953,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Umm vodka with fruit juices are great...like cosmos,or appletinis any fruit !!

Yeah, it turned out sorta like a slushy screwdriver.....

Old 04-14-2012, 07:41 PM

15,732 posts, read 17,302,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I am hoping to get some kayaking and camping in this year too. I say that every spring. But we are better setup for adventures this season. If my schedule provides it will be epic.
I'm not an "outdoorsy" person in that respect. I like to be outdoors, but then I like to sleep with modern conveniences, like a roof...lol

We are going out on the boat tommorrow. Last year we were so busy I think we only took it out twice. My husband took it out of storage, cleaned it up, serviced it, and now he's itching to go fishing.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:49 PM

25,584 posts, read 30,529,856 times
Fishing and all that are in the works too. I am guessing another year or two for a motorcycle.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Fishing and all that are in the works too. I am guessing another year or two for a motorcycle.
Do you eat what you catch?

We went fishing while we were in the mountains. Kids caught some trout and they had someone there to clean/fillet them for 50 cents a fish.

I admit, after watching that I had to choke it down for dinner. I have a video of them cleaning the fish and you can see my 11yr old looking on as they wack the fish with a wooden club...his facial expressions through the cleaning process are priceless!

Old 04-14-2012, 07:59 PM

38,766 posts, read 37,953,993 times
Quote:
Man, I've been jonesing for a motorcycle for a couple of yrs now. I rode a bike a lot when I was in my late teens and early twenties...... I love motorcycles, but, I sorta fear those suckers, cause I've almost had my ass handed to me a few times, people just don't see you on bikes.

I have to make sure I don't get killed, I've got responsibilities outside of myself.

Sucks to be an adult.....

Old 04-14-2012, 08:10 PM

25,584 posts, read 30,529,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Do you eat what you catch?

We went fishing while we were in the mountains. Kids caught some trout and they had someone there to clean/fillet them for 50 cents a fish.

I admit, after watching that I had to choke it down for dinner. I have a video of them cleaning the fish and you can see my 11yr old looking on as they wack the fish with a wooden club...his facial expressions through the cleaning process are priceless!
Yes I love to eat what I catch. Trout over a wood fire Oh yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Man, I've been jonesing for a motorcycle for a couple of yrs now. I rode a bike a lot when I was in my late teens and early twenties...... I love motorcycles, but, I sorta fear those suckers, cause I've almost had my ass handed to me a few times, people just don't see you on bikes.

I have to make sure I don't get killed, I've got responsibilities outside of myself.

Sucks to be an adult.....
Yes. I had one years ago. I bought it cheap rode it for a couple of summers put gas in it and sold it for twice what I paid for it. I miss that bike. I would want something bigger now, something that is more stable.

Old 04-14-2012, 08:11 PM

2,648 posts, read 2,508,934 times
Just picked up a couple bottles of wine at Costco. I had originally planned to just have them around but now I'm thinking maybe I should sample one of them....

Old 04-14-2012, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Just picked up a couple bottles of wine at Costco. I had originally planned to just have them around but now I'm thinking maybe I should sample one of them....
What? Like decorations???

Wine is meant to be opened and enjoyed! Drink it Crabbie!

Old 04-14-2012, 08:27 PM

11,672 posts, read 13,884,813 times
Just6, does wine make people more tolerable? If it does, I need some cause my GOD some people are stupid.

bah

Old 04-14-2012, 08:27 PM

12,579 posts, read 12,809,491 times
Quote:
That is exactly how I feel about most sports talk. Who's getting traded and who scored what, blah blah blah.

It almost sounds like when the adults talk in any of the peanuts episodes, womp womp womp..... LOL

I couldn't agree more. I at the arm chair players when they say "we won!" What?!
Quote:
I'd love to have a challenger with the 5.7 hemi... A 6 speed would be way fun.

A police intercepter charger will do 150 MPH real easy. My lincoln could outrun a crown vic or a tahoe. I woudn't tempt a charger though.
I'm thinking a Charger wouldn't be real stable at high speed, I would stretch one out to see what is has.
Quote:
We had a gift certificate, so we ended up buying an electric fruit juicer.

We've been in the kitchen getting some fresh fruit juiced up to make up some homemade margaritas.

We'll check back and let you know whether or not it was a success.

What kind of juicer?

Quote:
What??? It's only a mere $60K LOL

Okay, are "fat pants" like PMS pants? The ones you put on when you feel like fat ass??
Fat pants as in I really need to lost some weight so I can fit into the ones I have or buy some about 2 sizes up.

Quote:
I'm not an "outdoorsy" person in that respect. I like to be outdoors, but then I like to sleep with modern conveniences, like a roof...lol

We are going out on the boat tommorrow. Last year we were so busy I think we only took it out twice. My husband took it out of storage, cleaned it up, serviced it, and now he's itching to go fishing.
We had a boat once, sold it to buy a riding mower.
That's what happens when something sits around too long at my house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships