U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-15-2012, 12:34 PM

12,890 posts, read 12,732,371 times

Advertisements

Just got kicked off a preparationist's forum for being too political. That's funny - me, being too political.

I think what they meant was that during a discussion of the possibility of martial law, while all the right-wingers were saying it could never happen I come along and inject the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012.

Oh, well - fish gotta' swim, sheeple gotta' be slaughtered ...

Old 04-15-2012, 01:29 PM

12,672 posts, read 8,928,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, I bet it would, a hard vibrating thing between a woman's legs.

Come to think of it, I'm surpirsed more women don't ride bikes.

Many more ladies ride now, then 10 years ago.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:52 PM
Status: "Trying to put "Christmas' inside you." (set 3 days ago)

16,118 posts, read 8,281,225 times
less than 15 minutes, cake.

Old 04-15-2012, 02:00 PM

42,844 posts, read 54,271,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Just got kicked off a preparationist's forum for being too political. That's funny - me, being too political.

I think what they meant was that during a discussion of the possibility of martial law, while all the right-wingers were saying it could never happen I come along and inject the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012.

Oh, well - fish gotta' swim, sheeple gotta' be slaughtered ...
I stayed home this weekend because I've stuff to do and mainly because I wanted peace and no interaction with other humans. However, you can't have peace even at home. I forgot the air "show" will be harassing me all weekend! Had I thought of it on time, I would've gotten out of town. I was reminded of it only on Fri when some friggin' sonic boom scared the hell out of us at work. I hate that damn base with a passion!

Old 04-15-2012, 02:31 PM

11,000 posts, read 7,098,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I stayed home this weekend because I've stuff to do and mainly because I wanted peace and no interaction with other humans. However, you can't have peace even at home. I forgot the air "show" will be harassing me all weekend! Had I thought of it on time, I would've gotten out of town. I was reminded of it only on Fri when some friggin' sonic boom scared the hell out of us at work. I hate that damn base with a passion!
Just stay here with us.

Old 04-15-2012, 02:52 PM

14,947 posts, read 8,256,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I don't mind the air show when I'm planning on being there...but I'd have to hate it over my house!

The military helicopters fly overhead from Fayetteville and my whole house rattles. They are usually REALLY low in this area for some reason.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:10 PM

42,844 posts, read 54,271,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Just stay here with us.
Nah... Not getting sucked in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I don't mind the air show when I'm planning on being there...but I'd have to hate it over my house!

The military helicopters fly overhead from Fayetteville and my whole house rattles. They are usually REALLY low in this area for some reason.
On Friday some windows were shattered in town. Imagine if you're out of town and this happens to your house! Also, my garage door tends to open sometimes when such shi*t goes on. A coworker said a plane was probably about 12 feet over his head on an overpass - he could see the pilot's face! As@holes! There was an "acknowledgment" of the sonic boom in the paper mentioning they're not supposed to do that over populated areas, but they do it anyway! Just because they can!

Old 04-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Status: "Trying to put "Christmas' inside you." (set 3 days ago)

16,118 posts, read 8,281,225 times
Ah there we are. Lemon cake all iced up. Going to be delicious.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:55 PM

2,648 posts, read 1,342,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Not at $20-$25 a ticket it's not; re-runs on television are bad enough, not going to a theater to watch them there too.
I saw where several popular movies from the past are getting rehashed into 3-D.
Its ten bucks here. I've not seen it and likely wont in the theater. As to other releases whether they might be worth watching depends on the movie but also the conversion. Not all 3D is the same and only the best and painstakingly done can equal a movie filmed natively in 3D (there are very few) which have real depth and do not rely on pop out gimmicks. To me these are the only ones worth watching.

A re-run is the exact same thing shown again. Calling this a re-run is unfair and incorrect. Same story yes, same experience no. You have never seen it as it is now and the experience by all all accounts is far more involving. None of this means you or anyone should see it but you are dissing something that does not deserve your scorn.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:20 PM

19,340 posts, read 14,820,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Many more ladies ride now, then 10 years ago.
Whenever I see a woman riding a Harley Davidson I call it (the HD) a Milwaukee vibrator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships