Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2012, 07:19 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times

Advertisements

Honestly... The fastest way to end a friendship here is to become a moderator.

Give someone power and their true colors show.

Time to head elsewhere.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:20 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Mmmaybe. But I say it with love.

All mods can close threads. They just usually stay off each other's turf. I am helping out by request.
I'm sorry JJ, but that kid...he just keeps doing it..

He's desperate for attention...

Old 04-19-2012, 07:25 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
JJ is in the hizzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
That's me, too.

I don't get on here nearly as often as I used to. I have so little time anyway...hardly seems worth it most days. But I peek in every now and then.

Tonight I'm packing. Headed out west to Denver for a conference. Gonna be hard to pack for such crazy temps. I'll probably end up with 2 suitcases.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
JJ, welcome home. We miss your common sense and beautiful smile.

We all stay in here since everybody out there is just crazy.
I'd say hi over rep but can't leave rep comments so ... Hello all. Have a great trip, Chess.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:48 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
You know, everytime I think maybe I'm not burned out on this board anymore ...

What's up, *******?
sup biotch!

Quote:
Ever seen pics of nudist races ? Completely naked except their Nike's. Can't get rid of the shoes.
LMAO...yeah that is such a bad look. The only time I sported that look it was NOT with Nike's.

Quote:
Tonight I'm packing. Headed out west to Denver for a conference. Gonna be hard to pack for such crazy temps. I'll probably end up with 2 suitcases.
I should be packing too. I'm procrastinating until tomorrow except that I don't have a lot of time then either. Somehow it always gets done though.

What is the weather going to be like in Denver when you are there? Daytime hot and cold at night?

Old 04-19-2012, 08:29 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I should be packing too. I'm procrastinating until tomorrow except that I don't have a lot of time then either. Somehow it always gets done though.
Funny, one of the fundamental differences in men and women is the way we pack suitcases. As a guy I need all if 15 minutes to pack for a trip where a woman needs 24 hours.

Kind of like getting ready in the morning, good things take time.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:29 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,557,269 times
Quote:
Sure there is...the last race we ran in, we stood around for about 45 minutes and "mingled"
Sounds disorganized.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Sounds disorganized.
No, it was organized very well actually. We got there early to get decent parking since it was downtown.

We checked in and then wandered around for a bit since they had a big "festival" going on near the start/finish line.

I'll tell you what too...LOTS of singles at these things. If I were ever single that's where I'd be picking up men!

Old 04-19-2012, 08:36 PM

37,593 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
What is the weather going to be like in Denver when you are there? Daytime hot and cold at night?
Cool...and warm. I had actually hoped to go skiing one day...but I sorta figured that this year, with the crazy warm weather, it just wouldn't happen.
Lows around 50, highs around 80. I'm planning on just taking my Northface fleece jacket...that should be enough for the cool nights. No rain in the forecast either. Guess I need to take couple pair of shorts just in case. Jeez....jeans, khakis, shorts, swimsuits, workout gear, jacket...yeah I'll be loaded up! I'm going to Garden of the Gods the day I get in...can't wait!!

Old 04-19-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Funny, one of the fundamental differences in men and women is the way we pack suitcases. As a guy I need all if 15 minutes to pack for a trip where a woman needs 24 hours.

Kind of like getting ready in the morning, good things take time.
No, I can pack pretty quick for me, my toiletries bag never gets unpacked so it's just clothes that need packing. It's getting crap ready for the person taking care of the animals, packing for the kids (husband only packs for himself), packing crap for the car trip, getting the house ready....etc.

I also told my parents I'd go and check in on the house they are building down here since the carpet and backsplash are going in.

Of course I do have a wax and pedi tomorrow though...can't neglect myself!

Old 04-19-2012, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Cool...and warm. I had actually hoped to go skiing one day...but I sorta figured that this year, with the crazy warm weather, it just wouldn't happen.
Lows around 50, highs around 80. I'm planning on just taking my Northface fleece jacket...that should be enough for the cool nights. No rain in the forecast either. Guess I need to take couple pair of shorts just in case. Jeez....jeans, khakis, shorts, swimsuits, workout gear, jacket...yeah I'll be loaded up! I'm going to Garden of the Gods the day I get in...can't wait!!
Yeah you really will need clothes for two seasons!

I've been watching the forecast in FL...low 80's so I'm thinking 1-2 long sleeves and a pair of pants or two, and the rest can be short sleeves and skirts or dresses. I am packing my swimsuit, but hoping I can get away with not wearing it! lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships