Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2012, 08:09 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
That's probably just you and your preferred taste for actual good food.

I don't get into the crazy burgers, 20 years ago maybe, not anymore. Their burgers are about average size and I really don't eat burgers that often anymore.

I love burgers, but since I've started to concentrate on myself and watch what I eat, I haven't ate a hamburger in nearly a month, and refused fast food the other night.

Tomorrow I make a humongous salad to eat through the week. Gonna be amazazing!

Old 01-27-2012, 08:11 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I think I might have had hardees when I was a kid. All I have to do is see the commerical and I get full...lol
I hate their commercials, last thing I want to hear is someone's molars grinding on burger like jackals ripping apart fresh kill on the Serengeti.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:22 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
That's probably just you and your preferred taste for actual good food.

I don't get into the crazy burgers, 20 years ago maybe, not anymore. Their burgers are about average size and I really don't eat burgers that often anymore.
I haven't had a burger in almost 2yrs...don't miss them for the most part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Tomorrow I make a humongous salad to eat through the week. Gonna be amazazing!
What's going in your amazing salad and are you sharing? lol
I made an herb/spring mix last night with candied pecans (homemade), blue cheese, red onion and a raspberry vin (homemade) . It was pretty good. None left though.

Quote:
I hate their commercials, last thing I want to hear is someone's molars grinding on burger like jackals ripping apart fresh kill on the Serengeti.
I can't stand to watch people eat on commercials. It totally disgusts me.
You know, come to think of it...if I think about the way I look when I eat...I lose my appetite too.
I think I might have some issues...LOL

Old 01-27-2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:
I haven't had a burger in almost 2yrs...don't miss them for the most part.

What's going in your amazing salad and are you sharing? lol
I made an herb/spring mix last night with candied pecans (homemade), blue cheese, red onion and a raspberry vin (homemade) . It was pretty good. None left though.

The salad is going to have lettuce, spinach, red and green pepper, onion(the stalk onions, can't remember the name), cucumber and probably carrots. Not sure on the carrots yet. Not sure if I want to put cheese on it, or just add the cheese to it when I want some.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
The salad is going to have lettuce, spinach, red and green pepper, onion(the stalk onions, can't remember the name), cucumber and probably carrots. Not sure on the carrots yet. Not sure if I want to put cheese on it, or just add the cheese to it when I want some.
Add the cheese as you go, it will lose it's flavor otherwise, especially cheeses like feta, blue or gorgonzola.

And the onions are called scallions or green onions.

You know what else is really good? Toss some cilantro, parsley, basil or dill in your salad mix. Extra flavor!

Old 01-27-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Add the cheese as you go, it will lose it's flavor otherwise, especially cheeses like feta, blue or gorgonzola.

And the onions are called scallions or green onions.

You know what else is really good? Toss some cilantro, parsley, basil or dill in your salad mix. Extra flavor!
I Haven't looked into those. If it's not too expensive I'll think about adding some.

Scallions, yup that's what they are! LOL I'm drinking here!

Old 01-27-2012, 08:36 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times
Quote:
You know, come to think of it...if I think about the way I look when I eat...I lose my appetite too.
I think I might have some issues...LOL
Especially when you give your cookies up to just anyone.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Not just anyone!

It's me who she's giving the cookies to!

Old 01-27-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
I shouldn't have taught you how to google emoticons

You know you like me...you can't give me up that easily

Old 01-27-2012, 08:40 PM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
We came across these little mini blueberry muffins at the store.... small and moist and lovely.

I better watch it... I might viotate the TOS........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships