U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: WHICH one gets your nuggets in a bunch?
Breast 45 45.92%
Arse 51 52.04%
Legs 28 28.57%
Feet 13 13.27%
Other 19 19.39%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 02:47 PM

21,199 posts, read 19,570,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I doubt that. Very few lesbian posters Ive seen here. I think it is probably just fat chicks who voted for big breasts because that is all they got. Definitely skewed results on this poll. OP should do another one and make it PUBLIC.
Well, I didn't vote - but I have big breasts and I'm not a fat chick. Get a filter, dude!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2012, 06:26 PM

665 posts, read 630,956 times
Don't know, never had the opportunity to find out.

Old 01-18-2012, 08:25 PM

42,503 posts, read 41,271,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mn311601 View Post
Don't know, never had the opportunity to find out.
Join a drawing class they Draw nude women.

Old 01-18-2012, 08:38 PM

665 posts, read 630,956 times
lol, yeah I have zero artistic talent.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:07 PM

8,680 posts, read 12,576,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I thought most men were boob men because I've only dated boob men. Maybe it's because I've got great boobs but just an okay butt! Guess there are a whole lot of butt men out there!

Boobs got bigger and became secondary sex characteristics when hominids began to walk on two legs. Once we were upright, it became necessary to attract mates from the front, not the back.

In other words, you and I and the men who find us hot are just highly evolved.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:28 PM

7,528 posts, read 14,333,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
............you and I and the men who find us hot are just highly evolved.
hmmmmmmmmmm..........and here I've been told that I was essentially a neanderthal. Didn't even rate an appearance on a GEICO commercial...........

Old 01-19-2012, 01:37 PM

12,978 posts, read 28,305,907 times
Been tracking this poll since I made my earlier comments about women voting. Seems like after my comment there was an upswing of people (women more than likely) voting for breasts.

Did an "informal" survey of my mail friends on this and asked - Which would you choose between these two:

Woman A - Great arse, no boobs (i.e., flat chested).
Woman B - big boobs, no arse (i.., flat spatula arsed).

Providing that all other things are equal (face, personality, etc.), I have 11 out of 11 guys so far say they would choose great arse chick over great boobs chick.

I know people all like different things, but I have yet to find a guy on this who would pick woman B over woman A.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:39 PM

5,258 posts, read 7,655,291 times
Quote:
Been tracking this poll since I made my earlier comments about women voting. Seems like after my comment there was an upswing of people (women more than likely) voting for breasts.

Did an "informal" survey of my mail friends on this and asked - Which would you choose between these two:

Providing that all other things are equal (face, personality, etc.), I have 11 out of 11 guys so far say they would choose great arse chick over great boobs chick.

I know people all like different things, but I have yet to find a guy on this who would pick woman B over woman A.
There's still hope for me yet

Old 01-19-2012, 02:24 PM

8,680 posts, read 12,576,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
hmmmmmmmmmm..........and here I've been told that I was essentially a neanderthal. Didn't even rate an appearance on a GEICO commercial...........
I'm just having fun with science. It's not to offend anyone.

Quote:

Your "mail" friends? Writing to your pen-pals in faraway lands?

Also, obviously there are men who would choose boobs over butt. Just because you wouldn't, that doesn't mean no men would.

Besides, the nature of your options is skewed. What is a "great arse?" A lot of men would say, "not a big one." That doesn't mean the only alternative is spatula. Speaking in terms of absolutes is just silly, because things don't work that way. If anything, usually women with big natural boobs do not have a completely flat arse, anyway, hormones, estrogen, and female development being what they are.

Who cares? Why do you have to try to make this a popularity contest or a matter of right or wrong? People like what they like. You like a bubble-butt, good for you. I've also seen photos and videos you've posted of what you consider attractive, and believe me, those women would repulse many a man, my SO included. There is toned, and there is looking like a man. Most men don't want to feel like they're risking a nut-cracking in a woman's embrace. That still of Jessica Biel makes her look like an inmate.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:41 PM

3,097 posts, read 3,925,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
I'm just having fun with science. It's not to offend anyone.

Your "mail" friends? Writing to your pen-pals in faraway lands?

Also, obviously there are men who would choose boobs over butt. Just because you wouldn't, that doesn't mean no men would.

Besides, the nature of your options is skewed. What is a "great arse?" A lot of men would say, "not a big one." That doesn't mean the only alternative is spatula. Speaking in terms of absolutes is just silly, because things don't work that way. If anything, usually women with big natural boobs do not have a completely flat arse, anyway, hormones, estrogen, and female development being what they are.

Who cares? Why do you have to try to make this a popularity contest or a matter of right or wrong? People like what they like. You like a bubble-butt, good for you. I've also seen photos and videos you've posted of what you consider attractive, and believe me, those women would repulse many a man, my SO included. There is toned, and there is looking like a man. Most men don't want to feel like they're risking a nut-cracking in a woman's embrace. That still of Jessica Biel makes her look like an inmate.
I have this sudden urge to be her cellmate.

But seriously, i'm with you, its different strokes for different folks, I like booty and would take an almost flat chested girl with a booty, over a big boobed woman with no booty, but thats me. And like you I don't find super ripped women attractive, I think women look better with some fat on them, but again thats just me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships