Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: WHICH one gets your nuggets in a bunch?
Breast 45 45.92%
Arse 51 52.04%
Legs 28 28.57%
Feet 13 13.27%
Other 19 19.39%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 10:13 AM

179 posts, read 307,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
It is just for fun! No need to psycho analyze it! I'm a virgo and I'm not doing it! Just wanted to see what people prefer. Would you be happier if we were talking about men's features?
Of course women NEVER ooogle impossibly buff guys with great hair and chiseled looks to the chagrin of short bald fat dudes like me, do they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2012, 10:29 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,420,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
LOL @ your saline comment.

You're one of only a few guys I've ever heard say that he doesn't care about boob size at all
Men just think they care about boob size. They really dont. The proof is thier Mr. Johnson will react the very same way if they see bigguns or littluns. BOINNNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2012, 10:29 AM

179 posts, read 307,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I don't know why, I'm probably in the minority but I've always had a thing for legs. I don't know why men make such a big deal about legs since men have them too, but there's just something about a nice pair of pins. But then again it depends...sometimes breast and arse gets me going more. Never got the foot fetish things. I actually find feet - male or female - a bit ugly and dirty. The idea of massaging even a pretty woman's feet doesn't fill me with joy, let alone sucking toes or something which I find revolting.
Oh I dig chicks' feet. I think each woman is unique, there are those that have the big, wide hips and butt that look phenomenal, but other women can have noassatall syndrome and still be hot if the other parts are there.

I also have a thing for just a teeny bit of belly flab.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:36 AM

12,098 posts, read 16,975,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
So what gets your giblets in a plunder? lol

Do you prefer:

Breast-little boobs, Big boobs, uni-boob- j/k
Arse- Big rounded butt, tiny heiny, no butt
Legs-long, short, curvy
Feet-Tiny and manicured-(lmao) This is for TV&SG
Other-I can only imagine
Please keep this PG-13, some of us have Virgin ears. Haha

And why?
Breasts - Huge. 5'1" Double D works for me.
Arse - Nice and round. But not huge gangsta rap bubble butts.
Legs - Meh
Feet - Not gross

In real life though, I don't really care about any of this in a partner.

At the strip club, I care.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:47 AM

526 posts, read 952,371 times
[quote=TimR76;22733366]Oh I dig chicks' feet. I think each woman is unique, there are those that have the big, wide hips and butt that look phenomenal, but other women can have noassatall syndrome and still be hot if the other parts are there.

I also have a thing for just a teeny bit of belly flab.[/quote]

Good to hear some men don't mind that. I am slim everywhere except my belly. I exercise 4-5x/week and my whole body gets toned except my belly. They say if you can't beat the enemy, join them. So I decided to give it a name and live happy with it

Old 01-27-2012, 12:32 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,828,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Here is an example of the type of women I just LOOOOOOVVVEEEE!! You can tell from the front that she has a great arse. She has hips, and small boobs. This is the kind of woman that most men LOVE and most women HATE (but secretly wish they looked like). Posted by a friend on FB. Perfectly sexy woman. THIS is what just about every woman I have ever dated looked like (in terms of body).
Oh, and wouldnt most everyone here consider this gal to be "CURVY"? I would.

She is also a prime example of why I, and the majority of people who voted "arse" in the poll find women who look like this - great arse, no boobs to be MUCH MUCH MUCH more attractive than say a woman who is the opposite - great boobs, no arse.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:35 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,113,797 times
[quote=DRGirl;22733642]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR76 View Post
Oh I dig chicks' feet. I think each woman is unique, there are those that have the big, wide hips and butt that look phenomenal, but other women can have noassatall syndrome and still be hot if the other parts are there.

Good to hear some men don't mind that. I am slim everywhere except my belly. I exercise 4-5x/week and my whole body gets toned except my belly. They say if you can't beat the enemy, join them. So I decided to give it a name and live happy with it
I had this problem once and I realized that that issue was that I was overdoing it a little on the carbs. I'm not sure what your carb intake is like, but you might want to try that.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:44 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,512,484 times
Quote:
Here is an example of the type of women I just LOOOOOOVVVEEEE!! You can tell from the front that she has a great arse. She has hips, and small boobs. This is the kind of woman that most men LOVE and most women HATE (but secretly wish they looked like). Posted by a friend on FB. Perfectly sexy woman. THIS is what just about every woman I have ever dated looked like (in terms of body).
If she had some boobs, she'd be perfect.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:45 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,420,301 times
[quote=DRGirl;22733642]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR76 View Post

Only young men still learning to control thier hormones. Still new to the dating scene,look for women with a "perfect" body. Us old pros know that is unrealistic.We know that bit of belly flab is just a small part of what makes you you.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:46 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,512,484 times
Quote:
Oh, and wouldnt most everyone here consider this gal to be "CURVY"? I would.

She is also a prime example of why I, and the majority of people who voted "arse" in the poll find women who look like this - great arse, no boobs to be MUCH MUCH MUCH more attractive than say a woman who is the opposite - great boobs, no arse.
I'm married to the latter. Her legs (and boobs) make up for her lackin' in the backin'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships