Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 10:20 AM

36,524 posts, read 30,847,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
IMO.
Sex for a guy/man is always good. There is no such thing as bad sex for a man.. doesn't happen.

But the most importing thing...
If you are in LOVE, truly in LOVE with a person.. the sex can't be anything but GREAT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
I agree 100%. From a guy's perspective it's sort of like making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's pretty hard to screw it up. No pun intended. A guy is going to enjoy sex. Sex is not something you are good at or not. It's not like you have to have some athletic dexterity to be good in bed. If there are things you have not done before, there are ways to learn. I've also never met a guy that would marry someone who was better in bed over the girl who had better personality, looks, and the rest of the package.
I beg to differ. Perhaps to some men any sex is good sex but from a woman's perspective it is this attitude that is the reason some men arent getting any or are spouting the tired ol' women dont want sex after marriage. Yes, you are either good at it or not or more so compatable or not.

Love or not, years of bad sex take a toll on a marriage. It can create frustration and resentment. Of course it can be worked on and improved, but often those with the attitude that all sex is good arent the ones willing to make improvements/changes.

As for the OP of course you dont have to drive every car you ride in, but if your seriously thinking of buying it, you might want to make sure your really like it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2012, 10:26 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I beg to differ. Perhaps to some men any sex is good sex but from a woman's perspective it is this attitude that is the reason some men arent getting any or are spouting the tired ol' women dont want sex after marriage. Yes, you are either good at it or not or more so compatable or not.

Love or not, years of bad sex take a toll on a marriage. It can create frustration and resentment. Of course it can be worked on and improved, but often those with the attitude that all sex is good arent the ones willing to make improvements/changes.

As for the OP of course you dont have to drive every car you ride in, but if your seriously thinking of buying it, you might want to make sure your really like it.
I've been with people I wasn't compatible with. Not good.

Old 01-18-2012, 03:15 PM

896 posts, read 1,476,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romila View Post
So will I have to have sex with like 30 guys till I find the right one come on.
Probably more like 60. Dam. That does make you sound like a slxt

Old 01-19-2012, 12:41 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,469,507 times
60? I think 2 to 10 should be sufficient. I would assume that if you want to limit the number, you would use some kind of reasonable pre-screening process to make choices, rather than indiscriminately have sex with everyone you date right away. Some waiting and evaluating will eliminate all but the best candidates.

Old 01-19-2012, 10:07 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times
well of course they're going to answer 'yes' to this question -- what other response would you expect? Once they 'test' it out & there's nothing else left to hold their interest, that's why they hit the road soon after.

Last edited by Doll Eyes; 01-19-2012 at 10:17 PM..

Old 01-19-2012, 10:15 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:

The guys is like YOU HAVE TO HAVE SEX with a person so you know if he is good or not in bed. WHAT?

I've never read a credible review of a car's performance that didn't include a test drive.

Old 01-19-2012, 10:23 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,781,587 times
You talk about what you want in bed before ever sleeping with a person? That just sounds awkward and totally takes the fun out of the experience. Also, actions speak much louder than words. Even if you do manage to have a candid conversation about your needs in bed that doesn't mean that your partner is going to be any good at them.

You test drive the car before you buy it. And you obviously don't test drive every car you consider.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:42 AM

234 posts, read 882,685 times
Thumbs up Totally agree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson513 View Post
If you are suggestion that a woman might be too small down there, forget it. The average diameter of a newborn's head is about 4" with the smallest being about 3". You may be proud, but you're not that proud.

As for the man's "shortcomings", so to speak, I think that can be judged without intercourse.

This, again is just an excuse. If the couple is attracted enough that they can't wait to get their clothes off after the wedding things will be just fine.
I totally agree with you a women vagina is built in a way that she will accommodate any size penises.

And thank you, for supporting my decision, I will wait till marriage.
I too, want a good sex life, just because I am a virgin waiting till marriage does NOT mean I don't think, dream, want, and desire sex. I am no saint.
I just rather wait.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:44 AM

234 posts, read 882,685 times
Thumbs up What works best for you right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGirl View Post
You are who you are and you shouldn't change that for anybody. The right guy will respect your values and wait until you are ready. Unfurtunately, sometimes you have to kiss A LOT of frogs before you find your prince, but HELL NO you don'tt have to sleep with all of those smelly, stinky frogs, lol. Hang in there. You'll find your guy.

P.S. I respect your opinion/decision, but I believe people should have sex before getting married. Physical chemistry is very important in a relationship, so I'd want to know if my man and I are compartible in that aspect before getting married.
Thank you DRgirl...it nice for someone to have their own opinion and have a different way of dealing with stuff and still have respect for the other opinion and decision on how to deal with stuff.

Thanks a lot.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:45 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,210,341 times
Quote:
I mean you are dating a person to GET TO KNOW them right.
To see if you become friends get to know one another and see where it goes from there.
From there you date some more. And ask serious question to see if this goes to another level step being boyfriend and girlfriends so you ask about what that person what out of life, wants kids or not, what they want out of life financially, religion if the person is spiritual or not blah blah then comes up the sex question what the person want and don't want in a sex life...WOW...

The guys is like YOU HAVE TO HAVE SEX with a person so you know if he is good or not in bed. WHAT?

So will I have to have sex with like 30 guys till I find the right one come on.

When you love someone you talk about things and you come to an agreement what you want out of a sex life.

I mean that is why you talk about sex. To see what the other person want and don´t want.

From there if you really like the person you come with an agreement and etc.

PS I am pro sex after marriage...I am one of those sick people that believe in LOVE first then marriage then sex...yeah CRAZY I know.

That is like buying the car first, then driving it, only to find out it is a lemon.

No thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships