Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2015, 09:08 AM

47 posts, read 89,018 times

Advertisements

I ve been dating this man for the past seven month seeing each other in the weekends.He goes MIA at times for few days but always reaches out to me.He told me he cares for me a lot but he is very unstable with relationships.I fell in love deeply with him .He did warn me however that if he feells he will hurt me he will just break it of and not come back.He is very bold and upfront about everything...I have not seen him for almost one month now even though we communicate and we are technically together .He had family out of town visiting but never been away from me for so long....It was New Year Day when we last spoke and he told me he ll come see me Friday and we talked about going on a trip soon for the weekend sometimes this month...no call no show....I texted him Sunday night to wish him a nice evening and hoped we see each other soon, kisses and hugs .than I called him once Monday morning and sent him a text to check out tickets on the trip....no answer....Wensday I called couple of times and ask him if he can call me when he gets a chance .nothing .Thursday I texted him once and asked what time he gets off work and hope he is ok...nothing.he goes MIA at times and told me he likes to be alone sometimes...he never been out of touch that long and I ve been patient with him during our relationship .did he break up ? Why he can't just call or drop by to see me and tell me ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2015, 09:14 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,639,832 times
Most likely, yes. He lost interest. Contact him NO further, you hear me? You have done enough. If something happened keeping his attention elsewhere, then he'll come to you when he's ready. You did your part trying to reach out, to no avail. Do no more for him.

And don't wait with bated breath to hear from him. Stay busy with all things YOU and not him.

Old 01-10-2015, 09:16 AM

896 posts, read 1,138,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
Most likely, yes. He lost interest. Contact him NO further, you hear me? You have done enough. If somethinghappened keeping his attention elsewhere, then he'll come to you when he's ready. You did your part trying to reach out , to no avail. Do no more for him.

And don't wait with bated breath to hear from him.
Good advice. He is crummy to handle it this way..I'm sorry. Best wishes to you.

Old 01-10-2015, 09:21 AM

2,948 posts, read 7,016,429 times
Why put so much priority on a guy that has zero priority on you?

Old 01-10-2015, 09:27 AM

This was one week after he told me its not the right time to have a baby and he will not be with me if I keep the baby but we may have in the future a family ...so I ended the pregnancy.i was very much in love with him .

Old 01-10-2015, 09:34 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,767,133 times
OP:

So he told you that he cares for you a lot.

But...

Did he love you as much as you loved him?

There is a difference between someone caring for you a lot and someone in love with you.

Old 01-10-2015, 09:47 AM

He told me two weeks after we met that he is in love.when we hit about five month he said he is not sure about whether we will stay together or not .He told me however that his relationships ended after 2-3 month and he feells he will end up lonely ... There is

Old 01-10-2015, 09:56 AM

1,748 posts, read 1,294,652 times
Looks like he got cold feet when he found out you were pregnant and fled. He is unstable and a irresponsible man, don't place your hopes on him if you are looking for long term relationship.

Old 01-10-2015, 10:43 AM

I miss him a lot....but I ain't call him.i need to move on

Old 01-10-2015, 10:46 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,195,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana10 View Post
I miss him a lot....but I ain't call him.i need to move on
So you started dating, started having sex, got pregnant, he convinced you to have an abortion and now he won't contact you.

He got what he was after and then some.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships