Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2012, 08:55 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,585,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Maybe because a lot of white women are not open to dating Asian men as well, partly due to negative stereotypes.
It's true.

Old 01-25-2012, 08:58 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
It's true.
Yes...it doesn't bother me much, though. It may take a little longer to find Miss Right but I hope it'll be worth it. Not that I'm specifically chasing a white woman, Asian women and black women for that matter can be just as attractive, but I live in a place where I'm the minority and I'm not one to limit my options. I guess naturally I've liked white women most of the time because that's what I'm used to but I have liked a few women of other races. It's a pity I've never had a relationship with a woman of any race haha.

I was thinking a 'mixed' woman would be really attractive, although they're harder to find. I wonder if say mixed asian/white women tend to swing towards white men, while mixed men towards asians?

Old 01-25-2012, 09:05 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
You all are taking this too literally. It's just a general observation, and by no means am I trying to stereotype people.

Really?

I think we are getting your point of view loud and clear.

Quote:
Same here, I'm DONE with Amercian black women, and this is coming from a black guy. And I also understand the abuse that American black women can dish out. Amercian black women have little or no self restraint and they feel as though they have a license to violently attack others as if they are above the law.

Quote:
Personally, I don't believe the issue is so much about the race mixture of the children because there is no pure race anyway, but its more about the fact that white men are looking for women who will be good mothers, good wives, and a good public image and they simply can't get that package from an American black women.

To be fair, I will go as far as to say that due to feminism, white men are having a hard time finding this package within their own European women as well, so they have their sights set on Asian and Hispanic women because they place more importance on the old traditional values.

And then we have this little morsel of wisdom...

Quote:
LOL!!!!!

The issue was, he married an Americanized Asian woman so that was his mistake.

Had he learned to speak an Asian language, lived with the girl in her country, and played the role like he was just an averaged Joe, he would have been MUCH better off.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:08 PM

3,085 posts, read 5,239,673 times
This entire thread is off-putting and quite frankly disturbing. In the past I've often wondered whether I was indeed better off for having removed myself from the dating realm. Now I'm pretty sure I am.

I'd rather remain alone than participate in the petty racial politics that has infected and perhaps forever corrupted the American dating scene.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:32 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
+1

And not only that, but the science is in that all non African people carry Neanderthal DNA. So in other words, Asians and Europeans are part Neanderthal.

All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm : Discovery News
Some of us from the African Diaspora have Neanderthal DNA as well.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:19 PM

541 posts, read 941,257 times
What are the stigmas that scares white men when having mixed kids???

Old 01-26-2012, 12:22 AM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Usually, the difference between Black men and Black women who date/have relationships/marry interracially is that Black men tend to not only blame Black women but revile them in the most unnecessary manner. For the most part, Black women will not bash Black men to their non-Black partner.

The majority of my relationships have been with non-Black men however, I have NEVER bashed Black men to any of them. Many Black men feel the need to justify dating/have relationships/marry non-Black women by making Black women villians.

I do not have a problem with Black men having non-Black partners but I do believe that the tendency to "bad-mouth" Black women says far more about them than it does about Black women. They have a need to drag Black women through the gutter in order to place non-Black women on their pedestal. (Just ask Terrence Howard how well that worked out for him )
So, do you think that black men treat their non black girlfriends better than they treat black women? And likewise do you treat non black boyfriends differently. From what I read here and on dating sites that could be in some cases? My black male friends often say Im nuts for dating black women but never directly bad mouth them. More like "whew, you don't know what your in for?" Kidding, but no hate.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:48 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Signed Barack Obama, Tiger Woods, Kris Humphris, Halle Barry etc.
Did that not mean they had it tougher just because they made it ?

Old 01-26-2012, 03:08 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
white men are looking for women who will be good mothers, good wives, and a good public image and they simply can't get that package from an American black women.
If you're going to make blanket statements about black women, you must realize that black men (like yourself) don't exactly have the best reputation for being the best husbands, fathers, law abiding citizens, etc. either, so I think you need to stop pointing fingers, step away from the computer, and go sit down somewhere.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:29 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpc122927 View Post
What are the stigmas that scares white men when having mixed kids???
Stigmas? Proven fact, a mixed-race child could be intelligent enough to grow up and become President of the country. That's sure to be enough to deter any man...

If a woman already has kids, they are part of the picture. If she does not, there are no kids to know. It is the woman that is the prime factor. Either she's worth it or she is not. If a white man is attracted to a black woman, mixed-race kids should not be a factor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships