Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 01:44 PM

13,610 posts, read 21,391,107 times

Advertisements

I want a happy ending!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2012, 02:21 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,106,149 times
I didn't read any of the other posts, but yes, the short answer to your question is you are a prude. Probably more so than just the average prude. Anything in life is what you make it. If my wife purchased a massage for me, I would keep my mouth shut and enjoy it. I don't think I would worry about 'icky' oil, or anything else. Massage is not a sexual thing, it is a way to relax the muscles in your body, not only your back, but others as well, and experience a calmness unlike others you may experience. Do you feel the same way when you go to a doctor? How about a chiropractor? Do you thing some young person is putting their hands on your body because they enjoy it? They are putting their hands on your body because that is how they make a living. I suspect they would just as soon not have customers like you.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:31 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,395 times
someone touching all over your body, who is not a doctor would be considered sexual IMO.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:51 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,845,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
My Wife tells me that she has booked me in for a massage.

Apparently, one of her friends does massage (just an acquaintance actually), and with me having a bad back, she thought of me. Well, I’m not into getting covered in icky oil, and am not really comfortable with the concept of letting her get her hands all over me. (If I had been single, then maybe).

I think I’ve got out of it by asking, “Does she do extras, and how much does she charge?” You never know, that could be how it is!

Having a young, skinny woman, or man, (if that be the case), clambering all over you, has got to be sexual thing, hasn’t it?

Maybe I'm just a prude!
I recently went with my wife for a massage at our local massage/health spa.
The young lady that massged me was lovely.
The massage nearly killed me........lol
It was a whole body massage and at no time was the masseur was professional at all times.......... it was great but had to drink a few bottles of water afterwards as it really detoxes and dehydrates you.
Massage does not mean sex..... real massages mean massage.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
someone touching all over your body, who is not a doctor would be considered sexual IMO.
They call me doctor love.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
They call me doctor love.
I only go to female doctors when available, male doctors are perverts. Sorry lol.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:04 PM

Quote:
I only go to female doctors when available, male doctors are perverts. Sorry lol.
The doctoring I am talking about doesn't need a medical degree

kiss-calling dr.love - YouTube

Just a certain amount of the....

kiss - love gun - YouTube

and you'll ........

KISS - Shout it Out Loud - YouTube

and maybe.....

Kiss - Lick it Up - YouTube

I am not a big fan of KISS but after my kiss you'll think...

Kiss - Heaven's On Fire - YouTube

The problem is when I start giving the band too much attention I'll have to lullaby you this......

KISS - Beth - YouTube

Old 02-19-2012, 04:41 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Both men and women are massage therapists.
I prefer Thai from women.
At the end, I usually show them a move or two that they can incorporate into their routine.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
At the end, I usually show them a move or two that they can incorporate into their routine.

yes i know both men and women are massage therapists. i only been to a woman for massages, as I do not like strange men touching me. one time I did go there and they had a man but I refused and asked for a lady and it wasn't a problem. If you know some moves to show them, I guess they do not mind, I don't know how to tell them any massage maneuvers myself.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:52 PM

294 posts, read 351,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I prefer women's thai's myself, unless of course they appear more like two five gallon pails of cottage cheese, which I'm sure is just as unappealing in men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships