Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2012, 11:58 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,690,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
If this is true, why are so many guys on C-D whining that they can't get any, and women should give it up automatically?
because those guys are full of more **** than Baghdad Bob

Mohammed Saïd al-Sahaf - YouTube

Old 08-02-2012, 12:02 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,425,022 times
Is Finding Someone Just To Have Sex With Really That Easy?

Very easy. Pick up the phone and could have a hooker knock on my door within a few hours (legal in my country).

Old 08-02-2012, 05:37 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,299,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
I know what it means, but it wasnt meant as an insult. I was just laughing at your comment. If you dont get it, you never will.
I think he was interpreting it as a term of endowment, not a term of endearment.

I date a girl sometimes that says to me "You are such a d!ickhead. She says it with a smile on her face, and a twinkle in her eye. That's when I know that she got the humor of the "d!ckhead thing" that I just said to her.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:30 AM

49 posts, read 29,995 times
Yes, it is that easy. If we're talking strictly sex, that is. The tricky part is finding someone to have meaningful sex with.

When I was single, I knew I could always get someone (a co-worker, an ex, a suitor, random guy at the bar) to scratch my itch if it itched. But being a woman, I have to think about the morning after... Yes, I'm afraid of being the water dispenser topic for a few days or worse catch a disease. And that usually ends any thoughts of scratching that itch.

I don't think guys would really have a hard time, either. They just have to know where to look, what to look for and not be complete jerks about it.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:42 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,277,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluelessme View Post
Yes, it is that easy. If we're talking strictly sex, that is. The tricky part is finding someone to have meaningful sex with.

When I was single, I knew I could always get someone (a co-worker, an ex, a suitor, random guy at the bar) to scratch my itch if it itched. But being a woman, I have to think about the morning after... Yes, I'm afraid of being the water dispenser topic for a few days or worse catch a disease. And that usually ends any thoughts of scratching that itch.

I don't think guys would really have a hard time, either. They just have to know where to look, what to look for and not be complete jerks about it.
Somehow, it seems easier for women. You can be a jerk as a woman and still get some. Like you said, all it took from you was to go to a bar and do it with a random guy. There is more demand from men than women. You can go outside and say out loud that you want to have sex and you bet you’ll have more than a couple of men being ready for it. Have a guy do the same and he’ll either get slapped or beaten up for being disrespectful.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:45 AM

29,742 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Somehow, it seems easier for women. You can be a jerk as a woman and still get some. Like you said, all it took from you was to go to a bar and do it with a random guy. There is more demand from men than women. You can go outside and say out loud that you want to have sex and you bet you’ll have more than a couple of men being ready for it. Have a guy do the same and he’ll either get slapped or beaten up for being disrespectful.
Then perhaps men should be more selective. You can't blame women for a man's lack of standards in who he sleeps with.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:51 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times
Quote:

Here is the thing. In my opinion and based on real life experience, its actualy easier to get laid when you are being a complete jerk. The reason for this is simple. Woman can be attracted to a man, whether he is a bad boy, and ahole a jerk, a gentleman a nice guy or naything inbetween, where most men actualy find themselves. This type of sexual attraction cannot be denied or manipulated, becasue it is there or it isnt. Now, lets say a guy goes to a bar, approaches a hottie who is sexualy attracted to him. If the guy has his sh1t together, is being nice, polite and a gentleman, he automatiocaly becomes a furute boyfriend material. As such he is made to wait forever to have sex (90 days, 6 months, 10 dates) because the woman does not want him to think she is slutty and gives it up on first dates.

Now, pretend same scenario takes place, the mutual sexual attraction is there, but the guy is a loser and a total jerk to this woman. She would never think of him as bf material and more often than not gives it up on first date or right away. Thus, for a guy who is only looking to get laid, being a jerk will get him laid substantialy more than being nice.

You may not agree with me because you are in denial, but this is real life actions that im talking about. Anyone with their eyes open, will know this is the absolute truth.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:59 AM

31,025 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Finding someone just for sex is easy. Finding someone you want to have sex with and it being Earth shatterring not so much!

Old 09-10-2012, 11:59 AM

49 posts, read 29,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Well, yes that's also true. Maybe it is easier for women to get laid. BUT... a woman has to risk getting a reputation, being called easy... So it all goes downhill from there. She'll always be just a booty call. Whereas a man will be known as a stud. He will be held in high regard.

So maybe everything is balanced after all.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:05 PM

31,025 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Well, yes that's also true. Maybe it is easier for women to get laid. BUT... a woman has to risk getting a reputation, being called easy... So it all goes downhill from there. She'll always be just a booty call. Whereas a man will be known as a stud. He will be held in high regard.

So maybe everything is balanced after all.
"BUT... a woman has to risk getting a reputation, being called easy"
She could be the easiest woman in the world but if I'm attracted to her and shes fun to be with I would want to spend as much time as possible with her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships