U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 02-03-2012, 07:47 PM
 
10 posts, read 136,345 times
Reputation: 31
Default Having sex with an escort

Prostitution is illegal but escorts are legal. But I still hear of people having sex with them without any legal consequences. How?

I have been working on my social skills for the last year, and I have made great strides. I haven't gotten laid, but I have developed great conversation skills, self-confidence, some very close friends, and a lot of connections, which I value much more than sex. But for some (or no) reason my foray into sex has not been successful, and while I will never give up, I think I want to take a quick break and just go have sex the "easy way". But my goal is to get laid with a woman, not get laid with inmates.
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-03-2012, 08:00 PM
 
Location: Utah
1,429 posts, read 982,074 times
Reputation: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2134981274 View Post
Prostitution is illegal but escorts are legal. But I still hear of people having sex with them without any legal consequences. How?

I have been working on my social skills for the last year, and I have made great strides. I haven't gotten laid, but I have developed great conversation skills, self-confidence, some very close friends, and a lot of connections, which I value much more than sex. But for some (or no) reason my foray into sex has not been successful, and while I will never give up, I think I want to take a quick break and just go have sex the "easy way". But my goal is to get laid with a woman, not get laid with inmates.
Have you ever heard of getting paid under the table? This is the same basic concept.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2012, 08:08 PM
 
10 posts, read 136,345 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
Have you ever heard of getting paid under the table? This is the same basic concept.
So I can tell her "I'll pay you for the 'legal' service, and we can have sex as something that's not part of the deal"? And that would be legal?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2012, 08:11 PM
 
12,299 posts, read 6,968,380 times
Reputation: 9273
Is that your phone number?

Take a trip to vegas.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2012, 08:14 PM
 
10 posts, read 136,345 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Is that your phone number?

Take a trip to vegas.
Lol, it's actaully a string of random numbers that I got by pounding my fingers on the numpad. It just happened to come out like a phone number... I don't know whose number this is, so don't call it!

I live in Philly.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2012, 08:16 PM
 
12,299 posts, read 6,968,380 times
Reputation: 9273
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2134981274 View Post
Lol, it's actaully a string of random numbers that I got by pounding my fingers on the numpad. It just happened to come out like a phone number... I don't know whose number this is, so don't call it!

I live in Philly.
213 is an L.A. area code. Escorts are not regulated so you might as well have drunken bar hook up sex or find casual sex for free on an internet website if you're willing to risk that.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2012, 08:18 PM
 
10 posts, read 136,345 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
213 is an L.A. area code. Escorts are not regulated so you might as well have drunken bar hook up sex or find casual sex for free on an internet website if you're willing to risk that.
I think I still like escorts though - they're still sexual workers of some sort so I assume they would be aware of STDs they do and don't have, at least for their own sake.

Besides, I don't like going to bars, and I'm not having sex with any drunk person... Rape charges. I don't like Internet hookups either because of privacy issues.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2012, 08:25 PM
 
Location: Utah
1,429 posts, read 982,074 times
Reputation: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2134981274 View Post
So I can tell her "I'll pay you for the 'legal' service, and we can have sex as something that's not part of the deal"? And that would be legal?
You don't talk about it. Consider it understood. Get an escort from a service that has a reputation for its escorts to be basically 'high class' prostitutes.

That or find a couple who is into cuckoldry or a couple that wants a third person ( Yes there are lady couples who are looking for a temporary man. ), perhaps a BDSM couple who is looking to 'rent' out some slaves for a few hours for the experience but keep in mind that you will more than likely have to agree to be tested for a range of STDs and illnesses before that last one becomes an option.

There are lots of ways to get cheap and tawdry sex if you want it.

Especially if you standards are LOW.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2012, 08:29 PM
 
Location: Utah
1,429 posts, read 982,074 times
Reputation: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2134981274 View Post
I think I still like escorts though - they're still sexual workers of some sort so I assume they would be aware of STDs they do and don't have, at least for their own sake.

Besides, I don't like going to bars, and I'm not having sex with any drunk person... Rape charges. I don't like Internet hookups either because of privacy issues.
Escorts are NOT sex workers in the majority of cases and if you try anything untoward with them before you are NOT sure then be prepared to be beaten bloody and left in a back alley somewhere by their bodyguard. Especially if it is one of the more upper crust escort services.

Before I moved here to Utah my Husband and I frequented a specific BDSM club and next door was an escort service.

I remember vividly of these two guys dragging a man into the back alley who had made the stupid decision to feel up one of the ladies there and they pulled out these brass knuckles and just went to town on the guy. As a matter of fact I called an ambulance for the fellow just because I was afraid that if he were left there with his injuries that he would have bleed out and died.

Think before you act. It might save your life.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2012, 08:34 PM
 
10 posts, read 136,345 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
Escorts are NOT sex workers in the majority of cases and if you try anything untoward with them before you are NOT sure then be prepared to be beaten bloody and left in a back alley somewhere by their bodyguard. Especially if it is one of the more upper crust escort services.

Before I moved here to Utah my Husband and I frequented a specific BDSM club and next door was an escort service.

I remember vividly of these two guys dragging a man into the back alley who had made the stupid decision to feel up one of the ladies there and they pulled out these brass knuckles and just went to town on the guy. As a matter of fact I called an ambulance for the fellow just because I was afraid that if he were left there with his injuries that he would have bleed out and died.

Think before you act. It might save your life.
So I will ask them before just to make sure. You said on the previous post "don't say anything, consider it understood" but this post makes that sound like a bad idea.

Damn those bodyguards though, can't they warn them before they go down on the guys? I mean, it's not like the guy was trying to attack her...
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top