Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 09:03 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,180,896 times

Advertisements

Wow, so sorry to hear you ladies have to deal with this. That is just so sad! IF i ever do actually find a woman, i'll be sure to give her plenty of affection... and sex of course. Some of these guys don't realize how good they have it i guess. They should try being alone and not getting any for a couple months and see what it's like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 10:24 AM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times
[quote=himain;26653053]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post

Yes I know a couple and I can't believe it. I've also been with guys who don't go down. Not that big of a deal to me because Im not a huge fan of it..
The you going down or him going down?

Old 10-25-2012, 10:27 AM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Wow, so sorry to hear you ladies have to deal with this. That is just so sad! IF i ever do actually find a woman, i'll be sure to give her plenty of affection... and sex of course. Some of these guys don't realize how good they have it i guess. They should try being alone and not getting any for a couple months and see what it's like.
All depends on where your at in a relationship. Most experts agree that relationships go through several steps over time: 'Lots of sex initially and not so much years down the road is the most common.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:00 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,277,719 times
Would this mean that, even though she's a woman, has to put some effort and creativity to get some sex from her man? I mean, men are told to do all kinds of things to convince their woman to have sex so I wonder if that works the other way around.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:42 AM

1,089 posts, read 1,420,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored_wife View Post
I too am having that problem with my husband. We have been married for about 7 years and at first our sex life was amazing. Now, whenever we have sex it's usually wam-bam-thank-you-mam. I have talked to him and told him how unhappy I am with our situation. I have also tried just about everything with him, from doing more variety to dressing sexy, just about everything. One of the biggest problems is that he doesn't like to kiss, and I love it! It's been about 4 years since he gave me a real kiss, and whenever he kisses me lately it is just a peck. I have told him that I love kissing and want a real passionate kiss, but it always leads to a fight. We have been having this problem for years now and I don't know what to think anymore. I feel awful everytime I get rejected, but if I don't initiate he doesn't either. I have seriously thought about divorce, any suggestions?
Well, your name kind of says it all. Sorry you're going through this. We'll take things one at a time. If a guy goes from amazing sex to wam-bam-thank-you-mam a few things come to mind:

1. He's resenting something. Either something you did, or the marriage as a whole.
2. He's getting it someplace else.
3. He was just trying to impress you and this is his normal sex drive.
4. really really way down on the list He likes guys.
5. He doesn't have the same feelings for you that he used to.

None of those but the first are comforting to hear, but they are reality. And unlike the OP's husband, guys are never ever too busy to have sex.

You seem to be making all the effort here, and he's pulling away from you. Not a good sign. Is he having ED problems? I don't know your ages so can't guess here.

The kissing? Belive it or not, there's an old song 'It's in his kiss' that has a lot of truth to it. Women may or may not know, but what a man is feeling is truly in his kissing. Does he do it slow and sensual, moving slowly across your face and neck, then slowly moving on to your shoulders and chest while his hands weave through your hair, as he then moves to caress your sides stomach and thighs slowly with both hands and lips? He's way into you. Does he pretty much just stick to the face and cheeks while he touches your arms and back? He's into routine sex mode. Does he just peck? He's not really there and he doesn't have much interest in your pleasure. He's just going through the motions to placate you.

I don't really know what you can do other than have a glass of wine with him and lay it out in a non confrontational way. He's not satisfying you, and you have needs. You will have to see what kind of listener he is. If he gets immediately defensive? Something's up, and he most likely won't tell you. If he does listen and apologizes for how he's affecting you, then you're on track for improvement.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthfrodo View Post
Well, your name kind of says it all. Sorry you're going through this. We'll take things one at a time. If a guy goes from amazing sex to wam-bam-thank-you-mam a few things come to mind:

1. He's resenting something. Either something you did, or the marriage as a whole.
2. He's getting it someplace else.
3. He was just trying to impress you and this is his normal sex drive.
4. really really way down on the list He likes guys.
5. He doesn't have the same feelings for you that he used to.
I've always wondered why is it that when a man doesn't want sex it is his fault and when it is the woman who doesn't want sex, it's also his fault.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:55 AM

1,089 posts, read 1,420,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I've always wondered why is it that when a man doesn't want sex it is his fault and when it is the woman who doesn't want sex, it's also his fault.
If he doesn't want sex, he's got issues. If she doesn't want sex, she's got issues with him that he needs to listen to first.

Old 10-25-2012, 12:01 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,694,681 times
Don't feel bad at all. I've rejected my partner (not often but I have). It's not meant to hurt you but he just doesn't want any from you and it doesn't mean he is cheating. Usually I just bite the bullet.

Old 10-25-2012, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthfrodo View Post
If he doesn't want sex, he's got issues. If she doesn't want sex, she's got issues with him that he needs to listen to first.
See what I mean? Guys just can't win

Old 10-25-2012, 12:11 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,401,825 times
smh u picked a winner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships