U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 08:11 PM

29 posts, read 16,294 times
and i never said he's never done this before or i feel so special or blah blah blah .. he's putting it out there and i want to have some fun with it ... i never said i want him to leave his wife move in with me have a family etc .. just want to have some fun while the stud is away from home and apparently everyone on here is boring because you all think I"M the worst person in the world ... your husbands are probably off doing the same thing with "sleazy" people like me ;-)

Old 02-05-2012, 08:16 PM

43,327 posts, read 51,875,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princessx069 View Post
and i never said he's never done this before or i feel so special or blah blah blah .. he's putting it out there and i want to have some fun with it ... i never said i want him to leave his wife move in with me have a family etc .. just want to have some fun while the stud is away from home and apparently everyone on here is boring because you all think I"M the worst person in the world ... your husbands are probably off doing the same thing with "sleazy" people like me ;-)
For your sake, I really hope you learn to love yourself honey.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:31 PM

14,021 posts, read 7,076,576 times
Quote:
Even if that were the case, at least I'd walk away with half of everything. You, on the otherhand, get nothing but a sloppy seconds romp in the sack. That's such a prize! Have fun with that

Old 02-05-2012, 08:34 PM

I'm not a material person I don't need half of everything or anything at all actually. And if you want to call it sloppy seconds then that's fine. You can't sit here and say that all of your partners have been virgins therefore you've had sloppy seconds as well .. that's life.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
I'm not a material person I don't need half of everything or anything at all actually. And if you want to call it sloppy seconds then that's fine. You can't sit here and say that all of your partners have been virgins therefore you've had sloppy seconds as well .. that's life.
You have so much self-respect and class.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:38 PM

How could you decide if I respect myself or not.. you dont' know me? I do respect myself and I love myself .. but if I want to have some fun what's the problem with that? If it is wanted from both participants..it's not like I'm forcing myself upon anyone.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:40 PM

31,865 posts, read 17,122,801 times
I'm cracking up. Your so crazy OP!

Old 02-05-2012, 08:41 PM

15,750 posts, read 7,163,151 times
Quote:
How could you decide if I respect myself or not.. you dont' know me? I do respect myself and I love myself .. but if I want to have some fun what's the problem with that? If it is wanted from both participants..it's not like I'm forcing myself upon anyone.
You have little respect for yourself because you are making the choice of messing around with a married man.

I feel bad for the wife. She doesn't deserve this.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:44 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,727,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
You have little respect for yourself because you are making the choice of messing around with a married man.

I feel bad for the wife. She doesn't deserve this.
I agree. She doesn't deserve it from her husband, though. The OP owes the wife nothing.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
How do you know he really wants you?? He's just flirting, he wants to know that he still has it. You probably make him feel like some kind of stud but are you sure he'd throw away a marriage for a romp with someone he doesn't know very well. You have his personal information, he'd be VERY stupid to sleep with you, VERY stupid.

But if you are attracted to stupid, go for it..have fun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships