U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:19 PM
 
18,868 posts, read 16,083,858 times
Reputation: 24941

Advertisements

Princess, you sound very young, and rather nave. An older, professional man, who is sophisticated, mature, well off, would be quite attractive to you. I am sure you will have a good time with him, but that is all it will be, is a good time. Then, back to the guys who work at Golden Corral, or drive truck.

Enjoy it, and know what it is...just sex. Don't think it is more, because it is not.

 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Status: "Life gives you what you need to awaken" (set 6 days ago)
 
8,793 posts, read 6,077,303 times
Reputation: 18490
Don't you love first time posters who have such a contentious dilemma
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:24 PM
 
Location: Tucson
42,843 posts, read 54,951,475 times
Reputation: 22813
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Enjoy it, and know what it is...just sex. Don't think it is more, because it is not.
Well, it doesn't necessarily have to be "just sex," but it's not a good situation.
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:32 PM
 
29 posts, read 17,860 times
Reputation: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Princess, you sound very young, and rather nave. An older, professional man, who is sophisticated, mature, well off, would be quite attractive to you. I am sure you will have a good time with him, but that is all it will be, is a good time. Then, back to the guys who work at Golden Corral, or drive truck.

Enjoy it, and know what it is...just sex. Don't think it is more, because it is not.

thank you jasper! it is what it is .. and that's what it is just sex .. a good time.. loosen up the poor guy seems like he's been in a cage for a while he needs to have a good time! what's so wrong with that? I never thought it was anything more than that and so whats a little ego boost for the guy .. he's a good man he works hard why can't he play hard too?
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:36 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,160 posts, read 57,153,700 times
Reputation: 38430
Quote:
Originally Posted by princessx069 View Post
thank you jasper! it is what it is .. and that's what it is just sex .. a good time.. loosen up the poor guy seems like he's been in a cage for a while he needs to have a good time! what's so wrong with that? I never thought it was anything more than that and so whats a little ego boost for the guy .. he's a good man he works hard why can't he play hard too?
If you really can't see what is so wrong with sleeping with a married man then you are in deeper trouble than you know.

Hoping you are not for real at this point...
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:36 PM
 
29 posts, read 17,860 times
Reputation: 17
i can't wait to prove you all wrong... that this kind of relationship can be just sex no strings attached it doesn't have to end up in heart break . and who's to say his wife isn't doing the same thing while her husband is away on business 4 days out of the week? you don't know this and women do it too!
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:37 PM
 
16,204 posts, read 8,541,814 times
Reputation: 11804
Quote:
Originally Posted by princessx069 View Post
i can't wait to prove you all wrong... that this kind of relationship can be just sex no strings attached it doesn't have to end up in heart break . and who's to say his wife isn't doing the same thing while her husband is away on business 4 days out of the week? you don't know this and women do it too!
So what happens if you wind up pregnant?
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:37 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,160 posts, read 57,153,700 times
Reputation: 38430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Don't you love first time posters who have such a contentious dilemma
Yes, and the mods that encourage them
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:38 PM
 
29 posts, read 17,860 times
Reputation: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
If you really can't see what is so wrong with sleeping with a married man then you are in deeper trouble than you know.

Hoping you are not for real at this point...

My point is that it's not my problem or wrong doing if the man WANTS to step out on his wife... that's HIS decision and HIS choice! it may be wrong for HIM to do that since HE is the married one .. i on the other hand am NOT married so I can sleep with whomever I choose to. Not my problem that he's married. If I say no to this man he'll find someone else .. so he's still doing wrong. that's on him not me
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:39 PM
 
29 posts, read 17,860 times
Reputation: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
So what happens if you wind up pregnant?
I'm responsible enough to know how to protect myself. but if God grants me a child then He grants me a child .. I love children but that's not what I'm planning on. If it happens then so be it, it happens I'll deal with it then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:22 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top