Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 07:01 PM

10 posts, read 12,353 times

Advertisements

i am just curious how you would react if you knew your girlfriend had a 3some with one of her favorite friends and her husband in the past and you had to meet them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2012, 07:16 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManwhoWonders View Post
i am just curious how you would react if you knew your girlfriend had a 3some with one of her favorite friends and her husband in the past and you had to meet them?
Well that would be an awkward moment in my life for me.

Old 02-04-2012, 07:18 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,384,866 times
Personally, I don't believe in keeping in touch with anyone I've had sexual relations with when I'm in a new relationship, and I always let the women I dated know this right off the bat. So naturally, I would NOT want to meet someone who had been with my girlfriend that way and I wouldn't be comfortable with her having much of a friendship with them either.

Old 02-04-2012, 07:31 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,976,226 times
bring condoms in case they want to do a foursome..........

Old 02-04-2012, 07:35 PM

15 posts, read 27,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpasture View Post
bring condoms in case they want to do a foursome..........
lol

Old 02-04-2012, 07:49 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,466,473 times
It wouldn't be a problem. I may have had some similar adventures, anyway.

Old 02-04-2012, 08:02 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,023,273 times
I wouldn't want to.

I'd be very uncomfortable and I would hate for the guy of the other couple to want to "party" with me in the future.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even want to know about the situation and prefer they keep that to themselves.

I'm not down with the swinging "lifestyle".

Old 02-04-2012, 08:04 PM

Okay gotta give props on the bring condoms lol that is hilarious because I'm a usually don't give a **** person but just kinda bugged me. But I felt like I should of gone with the I really don't give a **** perspective for real bc if she wanted to bring another girl in I would be down. Oh why I'm on here how do u find your post quicker. I'm new on here so is there a way so when I log in I can just find it directly

Old 02-04-2012, 08:30 PM

Naw I didn't ask man I just had a moment of realization last night and I know her real number but I won't ever prolly giver her my number only because it dominates hers by 22 I just didn't know what to think about the situation earlier. I don't care she did but I wasn't sure on the reaction I should have had the only reason she told me was that I figured it out unintentionally so it's no biggie

Old 02-04-2012, 09:17 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,384,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
I wouldn't want to.

I'd be very uncomfortable and I would hate for the guy of the other couple to want to "party" with me in the future.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even want to know about the situation and prefer they keep that to themselves.

I'm not down with the swinging "lifestyle".
Agreed. And I suppose simply not knowing about their sexual misadventures is one way of handling it. But I'd still rather my girlfriend cut ties with those people, or at least be nothing more than acquaintances.

My girlfriend sees it the same way. And it isn't about insecurity (as I can already see people claiming). I'm still friends with one of my ex-girlfriends from high school as a matter of fact. But we never crossed that line. I think that while sex may not "bind you for life", it can change the potential for a platonic friendship. I tried being friends with my ex-wife, and it just felt weird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships