Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 06:36 AM

37,607 posts, read 45,978,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
He might have bad teeth. Or he might be the type of person who just thinks he has bad teeth. I've seen hot women all over the place (including this very forum) who are convinced that they are unattractive.
By what he wrote, sounds to me like has really bad teeth. Getting them fixed will mean a world of difference professionally, socially, every way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2012, 07:24 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,015,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
By what he wrote, sounds to me like has really bad teeth. Getting them fixed will mean a world of difference professionally, socially, every way.
I never knew teeth played such a big role.

My height and body type alone has gotten me certain women so this should open new doors. lol

Old 02-08-2012, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joliefille View Post
I say get the teeth fixed as well. It will be good for your health, good for your self esteem and good for your career.

If you haven't done so yet, go to a dermatologist. I've seen tons of both men & women fighting with OTC products to cover or clear their acne, when a Dr. can give you $10 worth of the right RX and get it fixed in a week.

Good luck!
Dermatologist is next. Thanks.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:39 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,024 times
Yeah man, get those choppers fixed. A Nice smile can go a long way with women, and make them feel at ease. But more importantly, it will help with your overall appearance.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:48 AM

2,028 posts, read 1,887,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
So I have been working on my look. I'm 6'2" 205 lbs. I'm in great shape.

My flaws are that I'm slightly balding (so I keep my hair cut low sort of like amber rose or vin diesal), I have minor acne 1 or 2 tiny bumps (which I'm trying to get my skin perfect ), a big nose.(well a typical black guys noise) but my teeth are bad...

I'm getting ready to spend 6,000$ to get perfect white teeth.

There's nothing I can do about my nose or low hair cuts.

Will the teeth make a big difference?
I commend you for improving yourself and taking your destiny into your own hands.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:15 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Either way, he's investing in himself. And that's a good thing.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:16 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I never knew teeth played such a big role.

My height and body type alone has gotten me certain women so this should open new doors. lol
Dude, seems to me you're doing better with ladies than you think. Sort of like the same type of advice I've given to women on here who think they're unattractive or trivialize the attention they do get.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Dude, seems to me you're doing better with ladies than you think. Sort of like the same type of advice I've given to women on here who think they're unattractive or trivialize the attention they do get.
Thanks for the words of encouragement. Part of my problem is that I'm also afraid to approach women because of fear of rejection. I get rejected by 1 or 2 girls and then give up completely talking to women for a year or two. Sometimes avoiding conversation.

My friend has been a big help. He told me to fix myself up and he gets countless women but he gets rejected by a ton of women. I didn't even know he gets rejected by women until he took me out clubbing one night. For some reason I thought he gets every single girl he wants but I realized he just has a higher success rate because he's confident and he has done everything he can to fix himself up.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom123 View Post
I commend you for improving yourself and taking your destiny into your own hands.
Thanks.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:55 AM

22,331 posts, read 29,421,443 times
Yes and good for you!! Make sure you smile alot so you get your moneys worth
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships