Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Women: What if a man wanted to test all of his children at birth for paternity as a general policy?
Yes 16 36.36%
No 23 52.27%
Other (explain) 5 11.36%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 03:08 AM

26,691 posts, read 41,629,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Isn't that exactly what you do with women?
Women are all bad, all marriages suck, etc etc etc.
Read your own posts, I don't believe we're saying ALL of anything.
You've very clearly stating: call them out on one or two of the things women do...
My question is who do? All women, most women? All women you know and that's why you have such a negative posting history about women? I'm not sure, but it's unattractive and certainly doesn't draw warm relationships to you.

When you feel so negatively charged against women, we can feel it, it colors your entire being.
Ever think that might be part of your problem in the dating world?

So you claim to be dishonest, as you accuse all women of being.
Do you not see the irony of your statements?
When you are dishonest, and you admit that you are, it talks of your character as a person.

Character is important; probably the most important thing when looking for spousal material.

It seems, from your responses, that you don't trust women because you're not trustworthy.
How will this attitude benefit you in your young life?
Do you not see how this will get in your way and cause you problems for the next many decades?
I don't believe it, I vote on ONE poll I ain't supposed to and suddenly I'm dishonest. I'm the same guy who ended up paying $4 to the state of Kentucky because I chose to report some interest income ($10) I could have probably have hid and likely not have gotten caught.

I did NOT accuse ALL women of being dishonest, there are dishonest women out there not all of them. Quote where I said ALL were dishonest.

How do you know I'm even bothering to try to get dates now? I have no time for women at this point. So I'm not getting rejected simply because I ain't even trying.

Old 02-10-2012, 04:20 AM

13,032 posts, read 24,589,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Felson View Post
i would rather be raped than raise a child for several years only to find out it isn't mine. it's not only the years and money invested but you also know your without a doubt your wife/gf never really loved you and if you find out too late you might not be able to start a real family. finding out right away wouldn't be so bad as long as you could leave free and clear, but after years of betrayal it would be soul-crushing. this IS the worst thing a woman can do to a man.
Come back to us when you have been raped. This has to be one of the most ridiculous statement I have ever seen on what is let's face it a forum with some pretty ridiculous threads.

If you can't even see how offensive your post is then quite frankly you are so clueless as to be lost to the world of reason and logic. And I say this as someone who has always considered cheating a cardinal sin and would consider a cheat to be scum of the earth.

But rape is in a different category . A rapist is far worse than a cheat.

Many women ( and men most likely) on this forum will have been sexually abused or raped and you have basically demeaned , dismissed and diminished their agony and their devastation and reduced it to a little facile soundbite.

Well done. Comparing rape to having to raise a child you love but does not turn out to be yours is insensitive , churlish and utterly intellectually disingenuous.

You might be utterly devasted and hate the woman who deceived you but you still have something positive to hold on to. A child you raised, loved and cherished. Hopefully though I suspect you might not be capable of much love if your idiotic posts are anything to go by.

Unless you are one of those shallow jerks who would stop loving your child simply because he was not yours despite years of caring and shared memories, affection, etc... Your wife might be a "****" but at least you have a child who loves you and looks at you as his Father. DNA does not a parent make, but love, care, worry, affection, long hours spent together, shared memories, playing, teaching, being there at their special life events, their bedside when they are sick etc...

Tell me any positive in being raped ? Just one thing. No matter how small. I dare you.

Being cheated on IMO is unforgiveable and destroying, damaging,but it does not even begin to compare to being raped. Cheats to me are low down cowards and weaklings , thoughtless, selfish and cruel . Not arguing with you on that.

But I would rather be cheated on by my Husband and have to go through that agony and pain, hatred , anger and devastation , than to be raped.

Many rape victims would have rather been murdered just to point out exactly how it affects you not only physically but psychologically, and emotionally.

Grow up and learn to think before you speak. And don't believe everything you think. If thinking has anything to do with what you are doing.

Old 02-10-2012, 04:59 AM

581 posts, read 1,242,111 times
Lol ladies stop the nonsense.

2 of the cases I know of where it turns out that the father is not the bio father, the mother is in their 50s. I'm willing to bet that this epidemic is a huge problem in the past as well.

Ladies, let me ask you this. So the mn trusted his wife and his 10 year old son starting to look just like the milk man, he goes out and get a dna and the result did not favors him.....should he get a divorce? Does she deserve anything let alone half? Your take pls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.