Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Women: What if a man wanted to test all of his children at birth for paternity as a general policy?
Yes 16 36.36%
No 23 52.27%
Other (explain) 5 11.36%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 10:20 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
You have to come harder than that sweetie.
No I don't, honey. You are you're own worst advocate.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:24 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,566,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Real men this, real men that. This is what I'm talking about. The male gender is not a single entity. The lot of you do not share the same experience, life opportunity, upbringing, etc. If your thing is pick up culture, and that is what I meant when I mention caliber; if you're hanging with people that are ethically compromised, mindless drones, then sure, you should protect yourselves. I'm not arguing it. It's about the caliber of people in your world. I simply whole heartedly disagree with the notion that all women are like your women and all men are like the lot of you. I know it's not the case because I live with the antithesis of you guys every day.
I know that Braunwyn. I know we are all not the same. I dont own any women so why do you keep saying that? My take is the wimpy asking of permission idea. No man should do that. Its funny because many women use the "REAL MAN" term to fit their agenda, but when I use it, its hard to take. Some men on this thread have be punked into thinking it is not ok to know the truth. I am telling those men it is OK to Know and to hell with "her" feelings of truth or whatever control schemes she has. I say, go and get the information you want.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:24 PM

73 posts, read 156,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
You guys choose to associate with them. What does that say about you?

Neither men nor women are all good or bad. Try having standards, not putting your pee-pee into unknown territory.

You don't have to worry about crotch hoppers, if you are not crotch hopping.
many of them leave out things from their past or ghost like swayze when they want a guy to wife them, and i didn't say all but it's a significant amount. they're fishing for different guys in a different pond. SOME women here advise other women to lie about stuff like that on other threads so you know what im talking about, quit playin'.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noela View Post
Where are you getting your notions of what a woman is, or a man for that matter? Being Macho For Dummies?
Macho? No just in control. Does that upset you?

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Coming late to the discussion - but all I want to say is that I would never be with someone who demanded a paternity test on our children. Good relationships are built on trust. If he doesn't trust me - he shouldn't be with me.

I do think that there should be legal action that men can take if it turns out that they are raising some other guy's children - but this will never be an issue for my husband.

45,218 posts, read 100,712,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
No I don't, honey. You are you're own worst advocate.
Truly sad how many young guys here are their "own worst advocate"

It's to the point now on this thread that I'm just embarrassed for them.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
What is a crotch hopper? I'm a gen x'er. I have heard of the Jersey shore, but TV is just TV. If the TV is upsetting you then you should not watch it. Try hulu. There are a ton of interesting documentaries on that site for free.

That's the thing, men like you couldn't say anything to my face because I don't associate with men like you. One thing I've been curious about in this thread is the paternal situation of the men in angst. Do you know who your daddy is? I wonder if that plays into it.
What? I was just with my pops last week working on my mothers car....you are talking in circles my dear.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestyn View Post
That actually sounds more like a toddler having a tantrum than a grown man. My first job was in a preschool and that brings back memories.
Nope, try again.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:31 PM

1,801 posts, read 3,553,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Macho? No just in control. Does that upset you?
Yes, I feel so threatened by your power

Old 02-09-2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post
Really? So, how exactly do you intend on making sure of that?
By being a good S/O during the relationship. Ok so she is inlove, she is enjoying the relationship, we have a child, I test, she bails? LOL yea right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships