Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 09:13 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,582,256 times

Advertisements

yeah OP pretty much... though even if i started living the life of a pimp it would take multiple decades for women to catch up with all the wanking, but nvm that. it's not about the ammount but the quality.

For example I went to college to get laid, heard the women would be promiscuous, but so far that part have been really dissapointing, and now i'm a third way through my education. I mean graduating is good and starting a career to have a good life and all that, but it's not really worth much if you can't get women to begin with...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2012, 09:38 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,104,160 times
Like everyone else said, confidence is key. There are a lot of women who do want a nice guy. You'll find someone.

Old 02-16-2012, 10:19 AM

8,309 posts, read 38,766,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
....that they will have more cumulative orgasms in their lives by themselves than they ever will with a girl/woman?

I feel that way sometimes & it just really, really weighs my heart down with sadness. It's less of a problem for many other guys, I guess, but it's especially a problem for me, since I'm almost 25 & I've never had a girlfriend.

Does anyone ever feel this way? Or have you ever felt that way? I guess the best solution is to actually get a girlfriend/wife/whatever.

Sigh. I wish this part of life was easier than it is.
Self defeat is a feedback loop. Be careful.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:21 PM

649 posts, read 1,132,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
yeah OP pretty much... though even if i started living the life of a pimp it would take multiple decades for women to catch up with all the wanking, but nvm that. it's not about the ammount but the quality.

For example I went to college to get laid, heard the women would be promiscuous, but so far that part have been really dissapointing, and now i'm a third way through my education. I mean graduating is good and starting a career to have a good life and all that, but it's not really worth much if you can't get women to begin with...
I told you to go to ASU, not BYU!

Old 02-16-2012, 02:33 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,602,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
Like everyone else said, confidence is key. There are a lot of women who do want a nice guy. You'll find someone.
yeah right. ask a nice guy about that one. Women only think they want a nice guy...... In reality they do want a nice guy, as someone to listen to them complain about all the aholes they sleep with and how terrible they are.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:38 PM

2,028 posts, read 1,887,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misiu007 View Post
yeah right. ask a nice guy about that one. Women only think they want a nice guy...... In reality they do want a nice guy, as someone to listen to them complain about all the aholes they sleep with and how terrible they are.
That type of guy isn't a "nice guy" to most women, he's not even on their radar as far as dating and attraction are concerned. He might as well be her brother, her gay best friend or one of her girlfriends.

When many women say "I want a nice guy", they mean a guy who is nice to her AND fits what she is looking for (physical, financial/career, personality). Even the so-called "aholes" can fit this description in the beginning since they project their best image.

Self-proclaimed "nice guys" don't realize this. I didn't back when I used to be one.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:43 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,212,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom123 View Post
That type of guy isn't a "nice guy" to most women, he's not even on their radar as far as dating and attraction are concerned. He might as well be a gay best friend or one of her girlfriends.

When many women say "I want a nice guy", they mean a guy who is nice to her AND fits what she is looking for (physical, financial/career, personality). Even the so-called "aholes" can fit this description in the beginning since he's putting his best foot forward.

Self-proclaimed "nice guys" don't realize this. I didn't back when I used to be one.
This is what I dealt with back when I was the stereotypical "nice guy". A lot of women want guys who treat them right, but there also needs to be attraction. Being "nice" isn't usually enough to attract someone, you have to project something more than that.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom123 View Post
That type of guy isn't a "nice guy" to most women, he's not even on their radar as far as dating and attraction are concerned. He might as well be a gay best friend or one of her girlfriends.

When many women say "I want a nice guy", they mean a guy who is nice to her AND fits what she is looking for (physical, financial/career, personality). Even the so-called "aholes" can fit this description in the beginning since he's putting his best foot forward.

Listen, a ridiculous ahole, I mean an ahole to everyone including the ladies, to the point that its almost criminal - will get laid 100 times as much as any nice guy. Provided, the ahole will be sleeping with girls who have some self esteem issues and other problems, but tail is tail. A nice guy would take that in a minute. I plead to any self-prolaimed nice guys out there who cant get laid - go to a bar a couple times and behave like a total ahole to everyone around you. THen come back and tell us how the sex was.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
This is what I dealt with back when I was the stereotypical "nice guy". A lot of women want guys who treat them right, but there also needs to be attraction. Being "nice" isn't usually enough to attract someone, you have to project something more than that.
Being nice is a perfect way to blue ball land. Guaranteed.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:45 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,212,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misiu007 View Post
Listen, a ridiculous ahole, I mean an ahole to everyone including the ladies, to the point that its almost criminal - will get laid 100 times as much as any nice guy. Provided, the ahole will be sleeping with girls who have some self esteem issues and other problems, but tail is tail. A nice guy would take that in a minute.
I wouldn't. I have standards and would rather stick with one great woman than deal with a bunch of sub par women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships