Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 11:11 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
You have some issues I wil say that. I'm done trying to tell you I didnt call you that. But whatever floats your boat.
And here we go again.
Are you going to say that you didn't say this?

I recommend you put me in your ignore filter.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:16 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
You don't seem to understand what the "friend zone" is. Perhaps, you are one of the rare women who don't use men that way.
That's rare?
Am I supposed to want to be in a relationship with every man I meet?
Is every man supposed to want to be in a relationship with every woman he meets?

Old 02-11-2012, 11:27 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
That's rare?
Am I supposed to want to be in a relationship with every man I meet?
Is every man supposed to want to be in a relationship with every woman he meets?
A lot of people think that men can't have female friends unless they are interested in screwin' them.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:35 PM

73 posts, read 156,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I think men are weasels in general, not because they won't take a knife or a bullet for me. So get it right. I also think they are exactly like you, as*holes. Only difference is you just admit it openly. And FYI, I really am not 'like that.' Using sex as a reward would require having had sex. I am not wanting to go in a circle with you about why I as a woman 'am a bloodsucking, wh*re with an ATM vagina' or whatever it is you're claiming. I am needing to go make dinner. I will save you a plate, eat around the rat poison. TTYL.
If I were a woman and you were a man, this is where I'd say: Wow, someone must have really done a number on you. You'll never find anyone with that kind of attitude, you must hate your parents. Did I mention the problem is all you? Maybe they treat you like crap because use they can do better, but either way somethings wrong with you. You Prolly have a tiny package and can't get laid.

How do you like your equality, lol? BTW, I can tell you're over 40 and it couldn't be more transparent if you were whining about 50 year old guys chasing 20 year old women. Old crusty women are the female equivalent of a nice dorky guy.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
A lot of people think that men can't have female friends unless they are interested in screwin' them.
We really can't. Unless she's very unattractive or the we can do much better we want to have sex with her. If your girl has lots of guy friends they prolly all want to bang her, but she'll say your just insecure, lol.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Felson View Post
We really can't. Unless she's very unattractive or the we can do much better we want to have sex with her. If your girl has lots of guy friends they prolly all want to bang her, but she'll say your just insecure, lol.
I've got a couple of friends who are single and are pretty attractive. I don't think I'd date them, they seem to enjoy dating the kind of guy that ends up using them and then kicking them out.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:46 PM

270 posts, read 487,912 times
[quote=phoenix_down;22941722]Wow, I leave for a few hours and the thread exploded!

And why are you not getting in on this action??

Geez, why do you associated with these aholes? Get rid of them pronto!

Yes, and no ]

Yes, way to start up a completely inflammatory discussion!!!

And believe me, I don't "associate" with these guys. These are guys that hit on me, whine about how they're nice guys, then act like aholes when I'm not immediately drooling at their feet..they're gone as quickly as I can get rid of them

Old 02-11-2012, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I've got a couple of friends who are single and are pretty attractive. I don't think I'd date them, they seem to enjoy dating the kind of guy that ends up using them and then kicking them out.
But if she excused herself to the bathroom and came back with no clothes on and said" f*#$ me" you'd turn her down? If you would you're not really friends.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:57 PM

93 posts, read 112,830 times
Are you confusing the word friend for prepaid hooker?

Old 02-11-2012, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Felson View Post
But if she excused herself to the bathroom and came back with no clothes on and said" f*#$ me" you'd turn her down? If you would you're not really friends.
Why would I think this if I know either wouldn't do this to me?

In either case, they love to go to the bars around here and drink, I'd assume they were drinking and wrap them in something that isn't me and carry them to bed and let them sleep it off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships