Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2012, 06:30 PM

11,048 posts, read 16,814,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg Griffin View Post
I cannot believe I am admitting this but I have tried to do the sugar daddy thing but cannot due to not being able to even pretend to like having sex with someone significantly older than me. My friend made an account on sugardaddy.com and most of the men are disgusting looking. If looks didn't matter at all I would easily do it. I agree. You might as well have fun with some guy who will feel a sexual void with you while him making you feel like a princess until you do meet a man who you actually want to be with.
How can you have fun sexually with someone you feel a sexual void with?

This sounds like punishment to me... so empty
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2012, 06:57 PM

26,691 posts, read 41,633,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Obviously the people who don't want a deeply satisfying and successful marriage
.......that will be like most marriages in the 21st century and end in divorce.

Old 02-12-2012, 07:03 PM

19,045 posts, read 25,153,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
So? Who cares?
Care about what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
.......that will be like most marriages in the 21st century and end in divorce.
People who have no business entertaining the idea of marriage in the first place. Maybe they care. I don't know and don't care.

Old 02-12-2012, 07:08 PM

11,048 posts, read 16,814,482 times
Quote:
I have had fun one night stands.
So have I, but there was no sexual void... I mean, why would I try to "have fun" with someone I didn't feel any pull towards?

Old 02-12-2012, 07:24 PM

770 posts, read 1,175,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
How can you have fun sexually with someone you feel a sexual void with?

This sounds like punishment to me... so empty
Meg, correct me if I'm wrong but, I think she meant "fill a sexual void".

Old 02-12-2012, 09:36 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,294,456 times
Quote:
I cannot believe I am admitting this but I have tried to do the sugar daddy thing but cannot due to not being able to even pretend to like having sex with someone significantly older than me. My friend made an account on sugardaddy.com and most of the men are disgusting looking. If looks didn't matter at all I would easily do it. I agree. You might as well have fun with some guy who will feel a sexual void with you while him making you feel like a princess until you do meet a man who you actually want to be with.
*lol*

Your joking right? You know men on those type of sites usually fake credentials to get on there for a woman they can use as their own personal ***** without actually delivering their part of the deal right?

Sugar daddies don't hang out online. They are too busy living their lives.

Old 02-12-2012, 09:55 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,014,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
Sugar daddies don't hang out online. They are too busy living their lives.
Wanna bet? Seriously, think about the kind of guy who needs to use his money to get laid. These guys are again, almost without exception, socially inept tools. If they weren't, they wouldn't need the money to get laid.

Old 02-12-2012, 10:06 PM

30,745 posts, read 21,881,415 times
I dont know why everyone here thinks there is some exact definition of a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship. You would never get 2 people to agree on the exact definition!

Old 02-12-2012, 10:14 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,294,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Wanna bet? Seriously, think about the kind of guy who needs to use his money to get laid. These guys are again, almost without exception, socially inept tools. If they weren't, they wouldn't need the money to get laid.
Yes but you see women want a sugar daddy who can take them places and do things with them and not just sit around on their *** all day.

Most women who are seeking a sugar daddy are not seeking some elderly man in a wheelchair.

Sure they want the cash but being able to go places and be seen around town with rich men is part of the networking that should come naturally and if a man can't provide that then he isn't filling his end as a sugar daddy in my opinion.

Old 02-12-2012, 10:27 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,014,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
Yes but you see women want a sugar daddy who can take them places and do things with them and not just sit around on their *** all day.
What does that have to do with how they meet? That's what I'm telling you here. The guys who do this absolutely suck as people (believe me, I know my fair of them) hence why they have to use money to get companionship. If they were out "living their lives" then they would naturally meet women and create some semi-meaningful relationships most likely. These guys are not going to be the ones out enjoying life and the ones who try generally fail miserably.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships