Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 12:24 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,372,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
Are you in pretty much the same mood from day to day? never, where would the fun be in that!

Are you on high highs one minute and deep depression the next? no, it's generally about 2-3 minutes before the next song comes on the radio, then I swing moods accordingly

Do you get irritated easily? see custom user title

Do you cuss alot without thinking? not bloody likely!

Are you passive? I think so

Are you aggressive? most definately, but not in large crowds

Do you put important issues off? no, my conscience kills me

Do you find life disheartening? life is what you make of it, mine is an adventure

Do you laugh all the time? no, I don't laugh enough at all.
I put my answers in bold!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2007, 03:01 PM

4,739 posts, read 8,375,855 times
well I liked alot of the answers even or maybe especially the ones that did'nt take it seriously, I have been known to be a smart a** at times. And no is always a good answer....you don't get unwanted magazines that way...lol

Rep points to all

Old 09-06-2007, 03:15 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,829,023 times
Quote:
well I liked alot of the answers even or maybe especially the ones that did'nt take it seriously, I have been known to be a smart a** at times. And no is always a good answer....you don't get unwanted magazines that way...lol

Rep points to all
My answers were dead serious! Actually I don't think I have road rage but someone I road tripped with recently swears I do. You should have heard her cussing when we narrowly missed slamming head on into a very large cow moose on the highway at 65 mph! Talk about road rage...
Why...I never even cussed when we got the flat tire! I truly am a cool dude in a loose mood!

Old 09-06-2007, 03:22 PM

1,005 posts, read 1,890,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
Okay, seriously - My answer to the above questions is a simple NO to all of them.
Yep, what he said... except, yes to the last.

I laugh a lot, at comedic "things" & as a stress release, for instance, when someone is rude to me for no reason. I just find it humerous that someone who doesn't know me would be so irritated for some reason unknown to all, but him/her. Thinking about it is making me laugh right now. Hmm... maybe this just means I'm unstable...

Life's a ball. I wasted all my younger years writhing in teen angst... that ended in when I hit 40. Was there a question about being a slow learner/late bloomer on that list?

Have fun... VV

Old 09-06-2007, 04:27 PM

Thats a good attitude, I guess we could have expanded this list alot, I learn slowly at certain things too, one of the cool things about getting older is becoming at least a bit more humble.

Old 09-06-2007, 05:24 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Are you in pretty much the same mood from day to day?
Are you on high highs one minute and deep depression the next?
Do you get irritated easily?
Do you cuss alot without thinking?
Are you passive?
Are you aggressive?
Do you put important issues off?
Do you find life disheartening?
Do you laugh all the time?
I just wonder how intouch everyone is with themselves. I tend to be pretty much the same from day to day, I know I cuss to much, "I think its a northern thing" not in anger...more like an adverb...lol I don't like to harp about issues but I think i'm too passive sometimes. Anyway this is more of an inqusitive post....
boy am I in touch with myself

I have mood swings, I get depressed and smoke a joint....I burp, and um....you know....and life is a box of chocolates....I love a good debate....and a challenge, I am curious as sin....I'm a good guy, unless you rub me the wrong way, and boy, will I protect my territory. I love to sing in the car....and talk about road rage, my middle finger sometimes gets stuck...
I dance late at night in front of my window, nude, with the lights on...holding a flash light for strobe effects....I make obscene phone calls and forget about caller I.D. and give strangers my phone number and beg them to call me...and breath hard....

I pay my bills late, and charge usually ahead of time....usually in a great mood, until I wake up in the morning...and yes, I place my moods on a swing and push em....
I blog about the mental asylum I'm going into next....I come home, kiss the dog and kick my husband....wish my PMS, got up and went....
now most of you might know that I'm single, well, I've discovered a food that surpresses the sex drive up to 90%, it's called a wedding cake.
My weight varies b/c of water build up, between, 125 - 210. I can be very bitter if used improperly and it would be highly illegal to own more then one of me....
I read self awareness books, like "You to can carry a backpack" or the "Pack Mule and Me" and at my age, "how to stay awake during sex"
I practice saying "nothing", with a hair flip, for when my boyfriend asks me what's wrong. Wish the tooth fairy brought me teeth, she's gotta have a few extra, yanno?

I've been on Dr. Phil 5 times, even he's given up on me....
and on the show COPs, I'm the one with the shot gun....

I was shopping the other day, arms full of new fall clothes for work. A begger walked up to me and said..."I haven't eaten a thing in six days". I looked at him in shock for a long time, and said..."God, I wish I had your will power".

I thought a search engine was a car that looked for me????
What??? It's Miller Time? After 3 beers I'd jump up and down on a sofa yellin, "I LOVE THAT MAN"

When my boss gets infuriated with me, I tell him very calmly..."you didn't say that last night"! He can't help but give me a raise.

Yes, I'm in touch with myself....and since I'm a reformed alcoholic, I have fewer dents in my car.

I don't eat cat food, I eat kitty litter...talk about fiber?

so there ya have it, yeah, I'm in touch with myself...I laugh at me all the time.....

Old 09-06-2007, 05:33 PM

Do you feel better because your scareing the sh** out of me....lol

Maybe this is where the saying " long distance is the next best thing" came from. lol

I gotta run but i'll see you all tomarrow!...

Old 09-06-2007, 05:57 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
boy am I in touch with myself

I have mood swings, I get depressed and smoke a joint....I burp, and um....you know....and life is a box of chocolates....I love a good debate....and a challenge, I am curious as sin....I'm a good guy, unless you rub me the wrong way, and boy, will I protect my territory. I love to sing in the car....and talk about road rage, my middle finger sometimes gets stuck...
I dance late at night in front of my window, nude, with the lights on...holding a flash light for strobe effects....I make obscene phone calls and forget about caller I.D. and give strangers my phone number and beg them to call me...and breath hard....

I pay my bills late, and charge usually ahead of time....usually in a great mood, until I wake up in the morning...and yes, I place my moods on a swing and push em....
I blog about the mental asylum I'm going into next....I come home, kiss the dog and kick my husband....wish my PMS, got up and went....
now most of you might know that I'm single, well, I've discovered a food that surpresses the sex drive up to 90%, it's called a wedding cake.
My weight varies b/c of water build up, between, 125 - 210. I can be very bitter if used improperly and it would be highly illegal to own more then one of me....
I read self awareness books, like "You to can carry a backpack" or the "Pack Mule and Me" and at my age, "how to stay awake during sex"
I practice saying "nothing", with a hair flip, for when my boyfriend asks me what's wrong. Wish the tooth fairy brought me teeth, she's gotta have a few extra, yanno?

I've been on Dr. Phil 5 times, even he's given up on me....
and on the show COPs, I'm the one with the shot gun....

I was shopping the other day, arms full of new fall clothes for work. A begger walked up to me and said..."I haven't eaten a thing in six days". I looked at him in shock for a long time, and said..."God, I wish I had your will power".

I thought a search engine was a car that looked for me????
What??? It's Miller Time? After 3 beers I'd jump up and down on a sofa yellin, "I LOVE THAT MAN"

When my boss gets infuriated with me, I tell him very calmly..."you didn't say that last night"! He can't help but give me a raise.

Yes, I'm in touch with myself....and since I'm a reformed alcoholic, I have fewer dents in my car.

I don't eat cat food, I eat kitty litter...talk about fiber?

so there ya have it, yeah, I'm in touch with myself...I laugh at me all the time.....
Well dang...pass that joint over here, that must be some good stuff

Old 09-06-2007, 06:26 PM

46 posts, read 31,437 times
Are you in pretty much the same mood from day to day?

Translation: Which days should I avoid you on? Let me write these down..

Are you on high highs one minute and deep depression the next?

Translation: Are you mentally stable?

Do you get irritated easily?

Translation: Should I be careful what I say around you?

Do you cuss alot without thinking?

Translation: If I bring it up later, will you deny you ever said it?

Are you passive?

Translation: Will you do what I say when I say?

Are you aggressive?

Translation: Please don't beat me.

Do you put important issues off?

Translation: Are you going to get mad about something and it will come back to haunt me later?

Do you find life disheartening?

Translation: Do you have a lot of emotional baggage?

Do you laugh all the time?

Translation: Are you easily amused?

Old 09-06-2007, 06:58 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,395,355 times
I'm pretty boring lol. But yeah I do cuss... Quite a bit!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships