Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2012, 01:16 PM

32,097 posts, read 34,714,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
That’s right. A man who is not wealthy will lose his ability to date younger women the same way a woman pass her prime (one that had children, over 25, over weight, etc.) will lose her ability to look attractive according to what society has set as a beauty standard for women.
Not if he's a super charming S.O.B. with a firm handle of female psychology who understands that it's primarily a woman's mind he must appeal to, not her eyes.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:18 PM

36,519 posts, read 30,856,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
MEN are attracted to youth and beauty. Women are attracted to confidence, status and power.

How many times do I have to say that I did not say that? I did say, however, that women hit their primes at 25, and from there the inevitable decline to sexual irrelevance begins.

And for men that age comes much, much later.

We learn to appreciate other aspects of a person beyond what's on the outside. It's the attraction that causes us to want to learn more about that person in the first place.

Men would love to sleep with young women, sure.

Women would rather sleep with a 41-year old Harold Ford, Jr. or a 43-year old Corey Booker than their 24-year old male staff members.

Right.
At what point do you believe you became some sort of authority on attraction and relationships?
I would like to see your research and publications for those nights I have trouble going to sleep.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:18 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
Quote:
Why can't you understand the simple idea that:

Michael Jackson didn't make a song called "Pretty Thing." It's called "Pretty Young Thing."
Are you trying to tell us something here?

Michael Jackson was a pedophile

Men are attracted to lots of things, stop trying to demean them by making out they are as shallow as a puddle.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Are you trying to tell us something here?

Michael Jackson was a pedophile

Men are attracted to lots of things, stop trying to demean them by making out they are as shallow as a puddle.
And was attracted to young BOYS.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:25 PM

32,097 posts, read 34,714,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
At what point do you believe you became some sort of authority on attraction and relationships?
The moment I saw a young, 23-year old and said, "Whoa!"

And the moment I saw a 29-year old and said, "Man, she fell off."

Quote:
I would like to see your research and publications for those nights I have trouble going to sleep.
Here's all the evidence you need. What this ABC special fails to mention is that most of these women are well into their 30s and thus well past their primes. If they were 24 or 25, men would be more likely to commit to them. But at their age, their prospects have decreased significantly. It would be like having a panel of 5'2 men complaining about their love lives.

ABC Nightline - 42% of Black Women Are Unmarried - YouTube

Old 04-30-2012, 01:30 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,278,347 times
Generally speaking, men who are short and broke won’t look as attractive to women.

Women who are pass their prime (older, obese, etc.) won’t look as attractive to men.

What is so difficult to grasp?

Old 04-30-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
The moment I saw a young, 23-year old and said, "Whoa!"

And the moment I saw a 29-year old and said, "Man, she fell off."

Here's all the evidence you need. What this ABC special fails to mention is that most of these women are well into their 30s and thus well past their primes. If they were 24 or 25, men would be more likely to commit to them. But at their age, their prospects have decreased significantly. It would be like having a panel of 5'2 men complaining about their love lives.

ABC Nightline - 42% of Black Women Are Unmarried - YouTube
Well that would explain it.
I hope you realize that your emotions do not qualify as an authority or have any bearing on the rest of humanity. Of course you dont.

And an ABC interview on the percentage of unmarried black women on youtube is not research or a publication.

But go ahead and live in your world. Im sure you will be happy there.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Generally speaking, men who are short and broke won’t look as attractive to women.

Women who are pass their prime (older, obese, etc.) won’t look as attractive to men.

What is so difficult to grasp?

Why must you qualify being older (over 26) or fat with being past ones prime. Why not just old or fat women wont look as attractive to men?

Old 04-30-2012, 02:04 PM

3,244 posts, read 7,447,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Talk about delusional. I suggest you attend the Boston wine expo this year to develop a pallet. Fat, balding, aging men are not a fine wine. We all get old and wrinkly. No amount of self denial is going to change that.
Some of us do, but, for a typical American woman with, from a profile view, her belly protruding more than her chest, and a butt as wide as Texas, she cannot throw stones. Can't go to the wine expo, as when I see that, I projectile vomit. (Reason #4,271 I won't go into a Wal-Mart either.)
I may not be the handsome prince that gets sleeping beauty, at my age, but I can get the lookers that are only half my age (well, rule of thumb is: Age = (my age)/2 + 9 years. )

BTW, a pallet is a wooden/plastic structure that you stack items on, and a palate is the roof of your mouth, which often helps extend the aroma/flavor of a decent wine (come on over, I show you the cellar).
And palette has about 5 or so meanings, but let's stick with a painting board. Stop going to the Boston wine expo.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:05 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,278,347 times
Quote:
Why must you qualify being older (over 26) or fat with being past ones prime. Why not just old or fat women wont look as attractive to men?
Don’t ask me, ask all the beauty pageants and their participants, bikini models, fashion models, etc. who normally show women in their early 20s not those pass their prime, have children, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships