Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2012, 07:33 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
You know... I wonder...

If I were single.........

IDK.... I would be too self conscious to be with a woman too much younger then me.

I sincerly think that I could be with a woman in her mid 30's... or 5 to 10 yrs younger... but thats the absolute most.

I, for some reason, have always, and I mean always, been with women older then me.

Every GF I have ever had has been older. Mrs. Chow is about 6 yrs older then me.......

I wonder if there is some mommy issues there.... LOL

Well for men a younger woman is acceptable. For women, not so much...she is labeled a "cougar" and I really detest that label.

I can say that at 18 I had a HUGE crush on this 30-something man. He was married with two kids but I thought he was the sexiest man on the planet. If he had been single...I definitely would have dated him.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:50 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post
I disagree actually. Even though I am in shape and a size 00 a fatter 20 something year old will still probably be "hotter" and still appeal to more men than me.
If that happens, it will NOT be because of your appearance (provided the guy is your age that is).

Old 05-05-2012, 07:55 PM

1,215 posts, read 2,958,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
If that happens, it will NOT be because of your appearance (provided the guy is your age that is).
It's a common fact that men of ALL ages generally find younger women more attractive... Guys in their 30's and 40's would much PREFER to date a 20'something in GENERAL (not all men but in general). Women who cannot accept that fact simply do not understand men and are naive. Men will always prefer younger women. Guys who are in their 40's and attractive can easily date women in their 20's and they DO.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Only if you're a pedophile.
I mean youth in their twenties... Men will generally prefer someone in their 20's than 30's.... even if the 30 something is in good shape (by that I mean a size 0 and fit and toned like a celeb)...... most guys would prefer a woman in their 20's... because they find her youth and innocence more attractive.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:58 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post
Women who cannot accept that fact simply do not understand men and are naive.
No, honey, much older (and even fatter) women can and WILL beat you because of your way of thinking! Be my guest, though. I'm not gonna argue with you.

Old 05-05-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
No, honey, much older (and even fatter) women can and WILL beat you because of your way of thinking! Be my guest, though. I'm not gonna argue with you.
Calling me "honey" is rather derogatory. Maybe I should report you? There is no need to resort to sarcasm in order to make your point.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:54 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,270,045 times
My bff is 56 and recently out of a long, hard 35 year marriage. Believe me, she has done her time and then some.

She also happens to be very beautiful. She is frequently propositioned by young men. She has one 25 year old who contacted her and chatted with her. She is looking for someone more her age but will chat with anyone. She asked him if he'd actually read her profile, and if so, why he wasn't going for someone more his age.

His response? A couple of years ago he went overseas. While there, he was seduced by a 44 year old woman. Since that day, this 6' 4" dreamboat (she told me he is drop dead gorgeous) has lost all interest in women his age. They don't have the skills, the confidence, the sexuality nor the intelligence to stimulate him. He finds that they are almost always driven to "settle down" and are actually quite empty headed, chatting away about babies, their jobs, their nails. They have little or nothing to offer apart from their youth, which is no longer enough for this young, very intelligent and very classy man. He wants wisdom - which can only be learnt from experience.

My friend won't date him because he is too young. I wouldn't either probably, because I find young men a bit unformed and needy. Give me some hard times and some wrinkles any day.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:57 PM

630 posts, read 1,048,658 times
I look to the ageists of city data forum to tell me what I know in my heart to be true.

That women such as myself who are nearing or over 25 are dried up old hags. Any man who dares to check me out must have a weird granny fetish. My prime was 18-20. Wish I knew that for I would've hit the town more often looking for a worthy suitor. Now that I am not quite as nubile and desirable to the male population I am forced into a life of solitude and must fend for myself.

That is all.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:25 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
My bff is 56 and recently out of a long, hard 35 year marriage. Believe me, she has done her time and then some.

She also happens to be very beautiful. She is frequently propositioned by young men. She has one 25 year old who contacted her and chatted with her. She is looking for someone more her age but will chat with anyone. She asked him if he'd actually read her profile, and if so, why he wasn't going for someone more his age.

His response? A couple of years ago he went overseas. While there, he was seduced by a 44 year old woman. Since that day, this 6' 4" dreamboat (she told me he is drop dead gorgeous) has lost all interest in women his age. They don't have the skills, the confidence, the sexuality nor the intelligence to stimulate him. He finds that they are almost always driven to "settle down" and are actually quite empty headed, chatting away about babies, their jobs, their nails. They have little or nothing to offer apart from their youth, which is no longer enough for this young, very intelligent and very classy man. He wants wisdom - which can only be learnt from experience.

My friend won't date him because he is too young. I wouldn't either probably, because I find young men a bit unformed and needy. Give me some hard times and some wrinkles any day.
I'm about your BFF's age, 6'4, educated, successful and experienced with a few wrinkles. If she's as good as you say, please send her to TX. Aussies and Texans have a lot in common.

She sounds like quite a sexy woman in her "Prime". Yumm!

Old 05-05-2012, 10:27 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
What does "past her prime" insinuate? Does it mean there is an age when the woman is incapable of having hot sex? A woman starts to go past her prime around the age of 50- then she needs a little more tender loving care- No woman is past her prime...unless they are very shallow and have a prime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships