Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 03:09 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,305,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous51 View Post
But I wouldn't have just banged a woman at a hotel and left her. I am looking for a relationship, but she just wasn't the person for me.
You gotta understand that sites like Okcupid and POF are really just for hook ups. Low quality hook ups at that. You can't find a person that's worth a relationship through online dating, that's like being a busboy and hoping to find a plate of food that someone hasn't picked at the end of the night. Not happening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2012, 03:29 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,027,010 times
"Here's what I don't get, alright, is you met this chick and you got freaky-deaky with her and then poof. She disappears. How's there a problem with that?"

- Out Cold

Old 10-30-2017, 02:05 PM

4 posts, read 6,962 times
I do this to guys I like because I dread coming off as too much. It's my insecurity- I start overthinking and the obvious answer to me at the moment is that he got what he wanted and so now I should leave..
-Low self esteem at its finest

Old 10-30-2017, 02:07 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Consider yourself lucky.

Old 10-30-2017, 02:17 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Wow, you guys are some crazy critical people. Dump her because she left even though she texted the next morning about how she wants to see him again??? WHAT???

I left guys in the middle of the night - even bfs. Because they fart, snore, it is loud outside, I just can't sleep and don't want to ruin his night with tossing and turning, need to go home to dog, hungry, don't want to hit traffic in the morning, ..... lots and lots of reasons who are all legit and don't mean anything bad.

And I would ALWAYS decline to be walked to my car because I don't want to bother him. I try to leave as quiet as possible.

A bunch of crazy people on here. man!

Old 10-30-2017, 02:40 PM

926 posts, read 673,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Wow, you guys are some crazy critical people. Dump her because she left even though she texted the next morning about how she wants to see him again??? WHAT???

A bunch of crazy people on here. man!
Yeah right? I mean, I could see if she left in the middle of the night and didn't text him at all or didn't text him for days or weeks....but, this girl left the OP's place while it was still dark outside and then texted him the very next day that she wants to go out with him again!

Maybe she realized she had something to do or maybe she just didn't want to spend the morning there with him just yet...I mean, who the hell knows what the reason was? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What should matter to the OP is that she called him the next day and expressed her interest in him in no uncertain terms.

Seriously though...if some people are THAT quick to literally dump someone just because of something so inconsequential and over something that is such a non-event, then it would be the person that was dumped who was the one that actually dodged that bullet!

Old 10-30-2017, 02:46 PM

3,852 posts, read 4,150,565 times
The big question here is how does a 5 and a half year old thread manage to get resurrected?

Old 10-30-2017, 02:48 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsChick View Post
The big question here is how does a 5 and a half year old thread manage to get resurrected?
New poster Googles their problem, and CD is excellent at SEO positioning so old threads come up near the top of their results.

Old 10-30-2017, 03:44 PM

2,916 posts, read 2,998,071 times
In my single days, it was pretty common for women to leave my place after sex.

POF routine when I was single:

**Exchange phone numbers and one or two short phone conversations. Usually helpful as my voice doesn't really match the way I look (imagine a taller Kevin Hart with James Earl Jones speaking voice)**

Date #1 - coffee date, lots of good conversation and a goodbye kiss (5-10% chance of sex after this)

Date #2 - dinner/movie date. Woman is usually struggling internally with the choice of whether to invite me to their house or not. Long make out session....I always took them to the brink but would back away so they didn't feel pressured. (sometimes this becomes Netflix and Chill if Date #1 was more formal).

Date #3 - By playing it cool on #2, date #3 was always Netflix and Chill....much more "chill" than "Netflix." The women would usually show up around 7pm and we'd be busy until 11pm to 12am. I would never encourage the women to stay or leave, but 99.9999% of the time, they'd leave...but not before inviting me to their house for Date #4.

Staying over each other's places usually took awhile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships