Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 06:30 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,716,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous51 View Post
Just an update.

I had dinner with her last night, and she invited me to her place last night. We kissed several times, and then we had some foreplay and then we had sex. She asked me to spend the night with her and I slept with her last night. I left about 7:00am to get ready for work this morning. She is overweight, but she is trying to lose the weight. She is a cute lady though, and I like being with her. Hopefully things will turn out well between us. But only time will tell.
Good for you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2012, 06:35 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,072,196 times
Quote:
We were at her place the second time we had sex. I think you are right in that she was more comfortable at her place, and she got to know me better. She was very insecure about her weight, and she told me that she is lonely at times. She has a pretty face, but she is overweight, so I think she is insecure about her physical appearance. She has such a cute face that I don't think this woman would even be dating me if she had an average size body because she would have already been taken. In all honesty, I suspect that if she ever loses the weight in the future, she will start seeing other men.

Seems like both of you have insecurities about your appearance.

You write about your activities as though you are new to this sex thing and need to announce it to others.

Old 02-29-2012, 06:41 AM

143 posts, read 192,776 times
I would do that the first time I'd hook up with a guy.

Some of the time, the reason was that I didn't want to look too clingy and wanted to keep playing a little hard to get.

Other times it was because I couldn't fall asleep in a strange bed and just wanted the comfort of my own bed and house.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:40 AM

30,994 posts, read 22,039,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaKendall View Post
I would do that the first time I'd hook up with a guy.

Some of the time, the reason was that I didn't want to look too clingy and wanted to keep playing a little hard to get.

Other times it was because I couldn't fall asleep in a strange bed and just wanted the comfort of my own bed and house.
Exactly

Old 02-29-2012, 10:50 AM

365 posts, read 644,574 times
Quote:
Hi everyone

I met this woman online. She ignored me previously on a different dating site (Plenty of Fish) a year ago, but recently, she became interested on OkCupid. She had nice pictures of herself online (two pictures were of her face and one picture was a full picture which showed that she had a curvy body. But she was overweight when I met her in person on Wednesday night at a restaurant. So I think that picture was an older picture. On Friday night, she texted me and asked me "Are you sure that you don't want to come over tonight?" after I texted her that I couldn't because I will be at a birthday party late that night after work. Last night, after work, she came to my place and we watched TV. We drank wine, ate some chips, and went to bed. After some foreplay, I put the condom on, and we had sex. I fell asleep shortly thereafter. But at about 3:15 am, she told me that she couldn't sleep and she would go home. That has never happened to me before! I asked if I could walk her to her car, but she declined. But she still wants to go on another date with me tonight at a restaurant downtown. She texted me this morning when I was at the gym to tell me good morning and she couldn't stop thinking of me. Has this happened to any of you before? What are you thoughts on this?
Where you raised by a single mom? What exactly is the problem.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:12 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,981,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeclyde View Post
Huh?

Old 02-29-2012, 11:22 AM

4,862 posts, read 7,958,911 times
I know this may sound foreign to some but at some point your going to have to get to know each other beyond sex. Then again there's a man rule when initial dating. Get as much as you can while you can because at some point she's going to cut you off.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:46 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,022,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Huh?
Yeah, I didn't understand it either.

Though, I will admit the OP does seem like he was raised kind of "sheltered".

Old 02-29-2012, 11:55 AM

625 posts, read 951,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeclyde View Post

I was raised by both parents. I just thought it was weird that the woman I met online left in the middle of the night after sex. But after reading the responses, I can understand how she would feel uncomfortable in someone else's place, especially since we only knew each other for a week.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:57 AM

625 posts, read 951,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Yeah, I didn't understand it either.

Though, I will admit the OP does seem like he was raised kind of "sheltered".

I was sheltered growing up, because my parents were extremely overprotective. But I live by myself at an apartment, and I have dated online for years. However, I am afraid of the marriage thing because of problems in my parents' marriage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships