U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 12:04 PM

42,846 posts, read 52,508,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Maybe that was what he was hoping for. Oink oink.
It's a possibility, I guess...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2012, 03:28 AM

395 posts, read 309,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
...on a bed you're about to spend the night in, the other person suddenly tells you to put on your underwear, because they don't sleep NUDE in THEIR bed, what would you do, say or think?

I just had this conversation with a friend of mine and she said the guy asked her to do this and she said "Why?" He said because he doesn't like people naked in his bed. She said, but we just had crazy sex on the bed with no clothes on, so what different does it make?

He said it was a "pet peeve" of his and that he wouldn't be able to sleep if she didn't put her underwear back on. LOLOLOL!!!

Yes, I bust out laughing when she told me the story. She said she told him she'd rather sleep NAKED in HER bed like she always does and will just hop in her car and go home.

He tried to convince her to stay, but she was immediately turned off and said that even though she enjoyed herself, she had a lot of errands to run the next day and it was best that she woke up in her own bed.

She's not sure if she's going to see him again, but if she does the night will end at HER house not his.

What do you guys makes of this? What would you have done? Do you find this one of those "strange" things that make you go "Hmmmm..." ?
A little odd, but nothing really weird. I'd say if it's just for the two to sow some oats, then keep it physical and safe and your friend better put her thong back on after the event.

If she thinks there is a relationship, it's silly for her to spill the beans to a friend (you) so fast and early on; unless the relationship is over, b/c she's basically building a support structure to topple any potential relationship with this guy.

A smart girl would see if there's anything else with this guy, any good things other than the sex. If there are a lot of good things, all this underwear stuff is a minor point. I'd put my underwear on after sex, if I found out everything else about the person was awesome including the wild sex. I couldn't care less what social norms were or what anyone thought about it.

Keep it real!

Old 02-29-2012, 01:21 PM

1,266 posts, read 161,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
...on a bed you're about to spend the night in, the other person suddenly tells you to put on your underwear, because they don't sleep NUDE in THEIR bed, what would you do, say or think?

I just had this conversation with a friend of mine and she said the guy asked her to do this and she said "Why?" He said because he doesn't like people naked in his bed. She said, but we just had crazy sex on the bed with no clothes on, so what different does it make?

He said it was a "pet peeve" of his and that he wouldn't be able to sleep if she didn't put her underwear back on. LOLOLOL!!!

Yes, I bust out laughing when she told me the story. She said she told him she'd rather sleep NAKED in HER bed like she always does and will just hop in her car and go home.

He tried to convince her to stay, but she was immediately turned off and said that even though she enjoyed herself, she had a lot of errands to run the next day and it was best that she woke up in her own bed.

She's not sure if she's going to see him again, but if she does the night will end at HER house not his.

What do you guys makes of this? What would you have done? Do you find this one of those "strange" things that make you go "Hmmmm..." ?
That guy is a freaking weirdo. Tell your friend to kick him in his ass and don't look back! If anything, I would think it would be the other way around. What a loser!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships