Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 05:07 PM

1,030 posts, read 3,079,217 times

Advertisements

Ok first off, thanks for the after dinner laugh.....Hubble and I are getting a kick out of the responses :

As for two oldies married 33 years next month, one likes undies on and one off and have never given it a second thought......

Back in our wilder and crazier days, I'm sure we were both sans under garments at times .....

And if I was asked by a date to redress, probably would weigh in the seriousness of the relationship and maybe write it off as OCD quirk.....plus, he said he didn't sleep nude either so I wouldn't have been too put off by it...

I await some more amusement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2012, 08:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
What is considered wild sex? Some people are not comfortable sleeping nude. It is a personal thing. I actually like to wear underwear to sleep even when I am alone.
Without pics I don't believe you.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:18 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,507,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Ha ha.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:34 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,685,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Someone is feeling naughty tonight

Old 02-27-2012, 08:34 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Ha ha.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:36 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,236,769 times
This entire post has me LOL. Sneakers and I sleep both ways but no matter what happens or doesn't happen before sleep he HAS to have his SOCKS ON or he cannot sleep..........LMAO

I told him a long time ago to put the socks on before he even comes to bed so he does not have to get up afterwards and put them on........hahahaha

Old 02-27-2012, 09:49 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
It wouldn't bother me one way or the other. Some people can't sleep unless they are on a certain side of the bed either (my ex). We all have our things and this one doesn't seem like that big a deal to me but I don't like sleeping in the nude anyway

Old 02-28-2012, 08:30 AM

31 posts, read 88,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
...on a bed you're about to spend the night in, the other person suddenly tells you to put on your underwear, because they don't sleep NUDE in THEIR bed, what would you do, say or think?

I just had this conversation with a friend of mine and she said the guy asked her to do this and she said "Why?" He said because he doesn't like people naked in his bed. She said, but we just had crazy sex on the bed with no clothes on, so what different does it make?

He said it was a "pet peeve" of his and that he wouldn't be able to sleep if she didn't put her underwear back on. LOLOLOL!!!

Yes, I bust out laughing when she told me the story. She said she told him she'd rather sleep NAKED in HER bed like she always does and will just hop in her car and go home.

He tried to convince her to stay, but she was immediately turned off and said that even though she enjoyed herself, she had a lot of errands to run the next day and it was best that she woke up in her own bed.

She's not sure if she's going to see him again, but if she does the night will end at HER house not his.

What do you guys makes of this? What would you have done? Do you find this one of those "strange" things that make you go "Hmmmm..." ?
She should have kicked him out of the bed and told him no more until he learns to behave.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:42 AM

2,068 posts, read 4,336,780 times
I don't have a problem sleeping in the nude but sometimes even after great sex I feel like putting my undies back on (I mean really wild sex... iono things might leak in the night... )... and if i do it at my house I expect my sex partner to be intuitive enough to know he should puts his on too.

The OPs friend should lighten up.

Old 02-28-2012, 11:55 AM

78,385 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'd put on my underwear AND my clothes, walk out of the door, and never return.
Maybe that was what he was hoping for. Oink oink.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships