Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 04:25 PM

7 posts, read 6,002 times

Advertisements

First i wanna say i love her to the bottom of my heart but sometimes i hate her so much it's unbelievable.

Well the thing is, me and my girlfriend are together for about 2 months now, and well yeah she is kinda my first TRUE love (I've had lots of girlfriends before but i never felt like this). I love her and i don't wanna lose her, but her actions make me crazy and make me wanna break up.. She always tries to make me jealous (She always tells me how guy are hitting on her and s*** and i know she likes it cause i think she needs all of the attention), i don't know why since i give enough compliments but sometimes i think my attention isn't enough for her. Everyday she tells me she loves me and never wanna lose me but i can't live with nor without her. I HATE how she always looks for attention, I HATE how she talks about other guys, I HATE how she's pissed when other girls talk to me, I HATE how manipulative she is, I HATE the fact she is a shopping maniac who always asks me for money (I don't have much but she get's everything she wants since i'm crazy about her). Yet, I LOVE HER!

I don't know what i should do since i really don't wanna lose her but staying with her might affect my personality. The thought of her going to another guy makes me crazy, i know she wouldn't go to another guy immediatly but in time she will. (I hate the thought of her having sex with someone else)

I'm asking you for help because i'm not the type of guy who would talk with other people about this, I don't show it neither i'm just dying inside. Help would be appreciated! Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2012, 04:30 PM

48,296 posts, read 34,425,363 times
Can you look up a random definition of "true love", cause this ain't it.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:31 PM

17,720 posts, read 13,426,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KendrickL View Post
First i wanna say i love her to the bottom of my heart but sometimes i hate her so much it's unbelievable.

Well the thing is, me and my girlfriend are together for about 2 months now, and well yeah she is kinda my first TRUE love (I've had lots of girlfriends before but i never felt like this). I love her and i don't wanna lose her, but her actions make me crazy and make me wanna break up.. She always tries to make me jealous (She always tells me how guy are hitting on her and s*** and i know she likes it cause i think she needs all of the attention), i don't know why since i give enough compliments but sometimes i think my attention isn't enough for her. Everyday she tells me she loves me and never wanna lose me but i can't live with nor without her. I HATE how she always looks for attention, I HATE how she talks about other guys, I HATE how she's pissed when other girls talk to me, I HATE how manipulative she is, I HATE the fact she is a shopping maniac who always asks me for money (I don't have much but she get's everything she wants since i'm crazy about her). Yet, I LOVE HER!

I don't know what i should do since i really don't wanna lose her but staying with her might affect my personality. The thought of her going to another guy makes me crazy, i know she wouldn't go to another guy immediatly but in time she will. (I hate the thought of her having sex with someone else)

I'm asking you for help because i'm not the type of guy who would talk with other people about this, I don't show it neither i'm just dying inside. Help would be appreciated! Thanks

Your in trouble already! Good luck! Might want to play the lottery.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:32 PM

428 posts, read 484,744 times
There are so many things you don't like about her personality, what exactly do you like about her?

Oh wait, it's the sex, isn't it? Well it's simple then. Find a new sex partner.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:34 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,696,567 times
You both sound very young. Game playing gets tiresome after awhile, you'll figure it out

Old 03-06-2012, 04:37 PM

748 posts, read 1,310,084 times
sweetheart... what you feel is not love, it is infatuation. I think 2 months into a relationship is not quite enough to be in love... perhaps in lust?

Regardless, why are you letting this person treat you like dirt? if what you have said is true, she is an opportunistic brat who is only with you because she needs the attention, and clearly yours is not enough...

Somene that truly cares for you, will never make you feel like you are not good enough for her, will never play this head games she is playing with you.

You already know what she is doing is not right, you already "hate" her behaviour, and I think you already know what you have to do. Ask your self this: Is this misery you are going through worth staying with her?

Old 03-06-2012, 04:38 PM

13,513 posts, read 19,196,038 times
KendrickL...can you at least tell us some of the things you LOVE about her????.......so we can get a few of the pros with the cons?

Old 03-06-2012, 04:41 PM

5,981 posts, read 18,214,565 times
Kendrick, this could possibly be your first AND YOUR LAST post here - you won't find sympathy or advice on a 2-month "true love" relationship that has you in knots over basic insecurity.

Read all the posts above. Read again. Rinse, repeat. She's playing games, you'll think you're gonna die when she flies the coop. You won't. You'll also learn some lessons along the way and won't be quite as eager to be a doormat and a checkbook in the future.

Yes, life is good! Get out there and find someone who appreciates you and who doesn't do.......well, whatever all those things were that you listed as hates in your note. You're not in love, just in heat.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:43 PM

35,095 posts, read 50,980,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KendrickL View Post

So quit being as childish, needy and immature as she is and leave already. Just be prepared to go back again and break up and go back until you realize she is bat poop crazy and things will never change with her.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:08 PM

773 posts, read 1,254,369 times
OP, right now you're in the throes of new love. Your irritation is tempered by your physical and emotional desire to have this woman. The limerence phase of a relationship can be really confusing.

Trust me ... once the bright-shiny new wears off, you will get sick of her sh*t so quick it won't be funny.

In the meantime, it's up to you to decide what to do. People who care about each other don't go out of their way to make each other jealous. That ain't love. This relationship has all of the earmarkings of a big time drain, if you ask me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships