Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 01:53 AM

1,461 posts, read 2,178,969 times

Advertisements

Face it, we all want sex!

Male or female. If you are uncomfortable then don't do it. If he can't wait then you're better off without him.

Best advice is always work with your timetable and not his. If it doesn't work out then no hard feelings. You didn't have sex because he wanted it but because you wanted it. No harm, no one is being used. Or least it's mutual and that's ok!

Old 01-19-2008, 08:51 AM

3,982 posts, read 10,460,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake73 View Post
Okay. I'm 34, newly single. Been with two guys in the last 16 years. Never marriet yet. Went out on a date with this really nice guy and he's called and texted me since and wants to take me to Frightmares at the amusement park when it comes. How do you know if a guy wants a relationship or sex? That night he complimented me a lot. He said I was cute, liked my hair and my outfit and my shoes and my eyes. I asked him and he said he wants to get to know me, but who knows. Thanks for your response.
id say in most cases, at the beginning, we all want sex. thats one reason we are attracted to you!

to find out if he only wants sex, wait a while b4 hopping into bed. guys that only want sex will move on if it seems its taking to long.

Old 01-19-2008, 10:53 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,216,697 times
Its not hard to tell.
1. Is he actually listening while you talk?
2. Did he do something less than selfish for you?
3. Did he go shopping all day with you and not utter a single complaint?
If you answer yes to any of these three beware he is a horn dog with only one thought in his head. That or he is gay.

Old 01-19-2008, 12:40 PM

5,092 posts, read 14,829,069 times
If you feel a hard bulge in his pants, he either wants sex, or he has a gun in his pocket.

The way the next scene plays out depends on what happened in the First Act.

Old 01-19-2008, 12:43 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,920,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
If you feel a hard bulge in his pants, he either wants sex, or he has a gun in his pocket.

The way the next scene plays out depends on what happened in the First Act.
If a woman is trying to feel a bulge in her date's pants, she wants sex, too.

Old 07-30-2008, 09:42 AM

3 posts, read 24,132 times
I have recently connected with an old flame. He and I have been talking on and off for the past year. He was away at war, married with two boys.
My question is this. He just told me he is interested in seeing me/hooking up so to speak but quote "not at the expense of the whole rodeo" life as his boys and him know it??? Can you converse with me here on this situation?

Please and thanks

Old 07-30-2008, 09:48 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,162,993 times
Oh wow.....are you married or in a relationship? I'd be careful.....I guess there's nothing wrong with talking to an old friend but the fact is that he is not an old "friend" persay but an old love interest right? You'd have to make that decision but me personally.....depending on the situation, if we were friends for a long time and then had a short involvment I probably would go but I would make sure he understood that we were ONLY friends meeting up to catch up. If you are in a serious relationship i'd make sure to tell your SO just to avoid drama. Good Luck!

Old 07-30-2008, 10:30 AM

112 posts, read 569,208 times
Default 1,2,3-->

To the OP: Third date, no sex, I exit stage left. Sorry if that makes me a jerk... but who has the time? If the Target were, say, low- to mid-twenties, why not? Mid-thirties, staring at forty? Better things to do, thank you.

Just remember that contrary to Hollywood's mantra there are lots of girls out there. Each one of whom can-- by definition!-- offer "sex." Wait too long, place too many conditions on your favors, and you will find yourself alone. Pure, chaste, unviolated, but alone. And you are not getting any younger.

My $0.02.

Old 07-30-2008, 10:45 AM

1,385 posts, read 3,006,152 times
How to tell if a guy just wants sex?

Don't they all?

Old 07-30-2008, 11:38 AM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,379,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake73 View Post
Okay. I'm 34, newly single. Been with two guys in the last 16 years. Never marriet yet. Went out on a date with this really nice guy and he's called and texted me since and wants to take me to Frightmares at the amusement park when it comes. How do you know if a guy wants a relationship or sex? That night he complimented me a lot. He said I was cute, liked my hair and my outfit and my shoes and my eyes. I asked him and he said he wants to get to know me, but who knows. Thanks for your response.
As long as we are playing intuitive guessing games, consider the focus of his compliments. The fact that they are all observations of your physical attributes and how attractive you look, suggests an underlying sexual motive. I don't see anything in his compliments regarding your conversational skills, intelligence, humor, etc.

Now for the practical approach. If YOU want to have sex with him, do it when he first picks you up for the date. If he still wants to go out after, he wants a relationship............or you were so good he wants a second session.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships