U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 07:22 PM

1,366 posts, read 761,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Another uneducated person here I see
Because you are doing so well in your relationships?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 07:41 PM

748 posts, read 442,592 times
  1. Sell your home or vacate your apartment.
  2. Undergo plastic surgery to significantly alter your appearance
  3. Seek membership in the Witness Protection Program
  4. Do this YESTERDAY.

Old 03-13-2012, 07:48 PM

3,774 posts, read 2,167,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Don't mess with strippers unless you want some hepatitis alphabet soup.

Old 03-13-2012, 07:58 PM

4,200 posts, read 6,858,680 times
I'm still voting patsy. Years ago I met the father of a twenty year old kid that got the same treatment. She was gorgeous, she had money, she had the moves... She took him to Mexico on a whirlwind vacation, sexed him up, made up some story about how she had to fly somewhere for a few days, but she'd meet him back in L.A. at the airport- asked him to check her luggage in for her..

Wham- cocaine bust in LAX. He was a patsy. Dad paid a fortune to bail his butt out of jail.

Your being set up, man.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:41 PM

228 posts, read 152,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
I'm still voting patsy. Years ago I met the father of a twenty year old kid that got the same treatment. She was gorgeous, she had money, she had the moves... She took him to Mexico on a whirlwind vacation, sexed him up, made up some story about how she had to fly somewhere for a few days, but she'd meet him back in L.A. at the airport- asked him to check her luggage in for her..

Wham- cocaine bust in LAX. He was a patsy. Dad paid a fortune to bail his butt out of jail.

Your being set up, man.
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:50 PM

12,890 posts, read 11,950,744 times
MM, as a veteran here you might recall a few of the many nasty comments I received in the past when recounting my adventures with ecdysiasts. Actually, I'm surprised that you're looking for any kind of serious input here at all.

Regardless, enjoy and good luck.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:54 PM

14,255 posts, read 11,268,902 times
Awesome! But is she really a stripper or just a rich lady? I wouldn't be so quick to drop her :O

I see so many people on here talking about setups and everything like this, let's chill out a little bit here! See how things pan out but just be cautious. If I put most of my stories up here I'm sure people would have told me the same, but nothing bad happened to me!

Old 03-13-2012, 09:01 PM

4,838 posts, read 4,827,615 times
Such women are attracted to men who don't drool when they see a little cleavage. Do you have a low level of testosterone?

Old 03-13-2012, 09:05 PM

4,551 posts, read 1,373,309 times
To the OP. Here's my advice. If its too good to be true, it is. Run like hell. Here's a possible scenario. You get her pregnant. You end up with child support payments for many years. She has invested a small amount of money to get a big payback. No, I don't know what this woman is up to, but stay away.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:10 PM

14,755 posts, read 13,499,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairieparson View Post
Run like hell. Here's a possible scenario. You get her pregnant. You end up with child support payments for many years. She has invested a small amount of money to get a big payback.
Oh, that's AWESOME. So I will address that one before making my own contribution. They say many strippers are lesbian or bisexual. It would suck if she used you as a sperm donor and then raised the child with her girlfriend, while you footed the bill.

Ok, moving on. People usually go to strip clubs for bachelor parties or for people's birthdays or promotions. Have you ever sat next to the catwalk? Can you visualize: pierced labia? Biological term. It's cool. But, seriously, do you want to deal with THAT? OUCH.

Last edited by robertpolyglot; 03-13-2012 at 10:00 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships