Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 08:43 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,357,750 times

Advertisements

It rarely happens. What I find is that some gay guys are overly nice to me - very cooperative at work, provide excellent customer service in stores, or (mistakenly) put some extra food item in my bag at a fast food place....and then shrug it off ("oh, don't worry about it") when I point it out to them.

Obvious lesbians do NOT like me, especially when I'm wearing a suit. Wouldn't be aware how a feminine lesbian reacts to me, since I usually don't know they're a lesbian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 08:46 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
It rarely happens. What I find is that some gay guys are overly nice to me - very cooperative at work, provide excellent customer service in stores, or (mistakenly) put some extra food item in my bag at a fast food place....and then shrug it off ("oh, don't worry about it") when I point it out to them.

Obvious lesbians do NOT like me, especially when I'm wearing a suit. Wouldn't be aware how a feminine lesbian reacts to me, since I usually don't know they're a lesbian.
What do lesbians have to do with this?

Old 03-13-2012, 08:50 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,357,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
What do lesbians have to do with this?
One of my first assignments in freshman college English was to do a compare/contrast paper. I compared San Francisco to San Diego, all via stereotypes, and my prof told me I was FULL OF IT...so I had to re-do the paper. I then compared two vehicles that interested me. He gave me an "A."

I guess I was looking for that "extra scoop of ice cream."

Old 03-13-2012, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
One of my first assignments in freshman college English was to do a compare/contrast paper. I compared San Francisco to San Diego, all via stereotypes, and my prof told me I was FULL OF IT...so I had to re-do the paper. I then compared two vehicles that interested me. He gave me an "A."

I guess I was looking for that "extra scoop of ice cream."
So confused... Not sure why a lesbian would hit on you... Then again - I had a guy stick his hand down my pants (the back, not the front) while we were dancing at a gay bar. I was so confused... I have a feeling he wasn't gay. I didn't like that at all.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:56 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,201,344 times
Quote:
So confused... Not sure why a lesbian would hit on you... Then again - I had a guy stick his hand down my pants (the back, not the front) while we were dancing at a gay bar. I was so confused... I have a feeling he wasn't gay. I didn't like that at all.
Im not being an arse..but this tickles me. A GUY stuck his hand down your pants while you were dancing at a GAY bar, and you dont think he was gay? LOL

Unless you meant that to be funny..I dunno..its getting late.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:56 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,225,548 times
It hasn't happened to me since I was a teen, but my wife was "hit on" a few years ago while we were having a drink at the bar in a small town. She just said, "no thank you", but I've been kidding her about it ever since. It seemed bizarre. I mean, we were sitting together minding our own business....

Old 03-13-2012, 08:59 PM

19,696 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
It hasn't happened to me since I was a teen, but my wife was "hit on" a few years ago while we were having a drink at the bar in a small town. She just said, "no thank you", but I've been kidding her about it ever since. It seemed bizarre. I mean, we were sitting together minding our own business....

Man, the last time that happened to me I ended up @ this chic's house...

Old 03-13-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
Im not being an arse..but this tickles me. A GUY stuck his hand down your pants while you were dancing at a GAY bar, and you dont think he was gay? LOL

Unless you meant that to be funny..I dunno..its getting late.
Well, seeing as how I'm a woman - and we were dancing, and he stuck his hand on my butt - yes, I'm thinking he was not gay. I am quite obviously a woman.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:01 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,201,344 times
Quote:
Well, seeing as how I'm a woman - and we were dancing, and he stuck his hand on my butt - yes, I'm thinking he was not gay. I am quite obviously a woman.
Ohh well its quite obvious then that I didnt know you were a woman. My bad..I assumed you were a guy.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:04 PM

19,696 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
My bad..I assumed you were a guy.

That's what she said
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships