Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 04:56 AM

27,332 posts, read 27,380,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
Ok so my partner's co worker is having an emotional breakdown. .......

........She comes back a week later and the husband feels that something is "off" He decides he needs to get spyware to their computer. He orders it and now he has access to all of her accounts. He is hacked into facebook and sees his wife chatting live with some random man. The chats start to get sexual and very graphic. The husband finds out that while his wife was in vegas she was sexually gratified without intercourse by this man. They continue to get graphic and the husband is reading the whole thing as it's unfolding.

As of today the wife doesn't know that the husband knows. I am hoping that he will confront her soon because if he keeps holding it in he may do something very destructive. Anyway I had no idea that you could hack into someone's computer like that. All you cyper cheaters better wisen up!
Though the internet is a more convenient way of cheating, many can do so right in the work place. I know of a few companies with so much 'incest' going on, married people cheating with co-workers, single people throwing themselves at a married co-worker, etc.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:16 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,266,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson513 View Post
No, you're wrong about this. People make mistakes. And, when they get down the road a little bit, they start doubting their memory or senses of what happened. And she will refine the lie. She will skip the facts that caught her up in the first place. Memories will fade. Her friends will come forward to lie for her.

But, when the PI sends a report showing her credit card reserving the Motel 6 room or a photo of her coming out of his place at 7AM and she's supposed to be at a sales meeting in Tulsa, there is no euphoric recall of the relationship. And, he can turn the dogs loose on her in court if that is his choice without second thoughts.

Also, she is less able to trash him with her family or his. He has the proof. She will just keep her mouth shut. Otherwise, it is a he said she said and she will tell everyone he was paranoid and abusive and all the othr BS these cheating b****** say.

Facts first, strategy second. Never forget.
Why go through the drama?
File for divorce.
If someone wants to spend a lot of money and expend all of that emotional energy, that's their perogative.
Where's it get them? Revenge? Who cares?
Your friends and family don't care about the issues, they're not involved.
They'll look at the guy with disdain and think he's a creep for dragging this very private information out in public.
No one else cares if he had a bad marriage. But if I knew he did this to someone else, I'd never be involved with him.
Who needs the drama?

"cheating *******?" Really, as if no man ever cheated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
If he goes destructive she brought it on herself... poor man. He should file for divorce though, or open his own end of the marriage and have his own gal on the side...
So if he is physically violent, it's her fault?
He's a whack.
I can see why she's stepping out on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvelvet709 View Post
these women who cheat never want to "end the marriage...." They think they can get away with something, but they also don't want to lose the wifely benefits. Sad!
And men don't do the same?

Old 03-15-2012, 05:18 AM

365 posts, read 644,455 times
With no fault divorces. There really isn't any big payout of busting a cheating spouse. He/she is still going to get half of everything.

Unless you are gathering evidence for a quick absolute divorce. Might as well get your finances in order and file for divorce.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:22 AM

37,565 posts, read 45,928,580 times
Quote:
Relax, not all of us are aware of these intricacies. It's not worth slamming the poster over!
That was no "slam". Anyone that uses a computer in THIS day and age should know such things. If they don't, then they shouldn't be using it in the first place.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:35 AM

40,948 posts, read 49,138,121 times
I'd bet many men have activated the "Find Me" GPS feature on their spouses cell phones to keep track of their wife's activities. Go to their on line cell phone bill and see who she's calling.

Also, when we show a home these days you have to be aware to not say a whole lot inside the home since many homeowners have "Nanny Cams" where they can see and hear you while you're in the home.

There was an article a few days ago about the guy who had put a bug underneath his own bed to record his wife and her lover. She found the device and he was arrested since they lived in a state where it's illegal to record someone without their permission. It was his own house

My point is, with technology there are plenty of good ways to track your spouse and see who and what they are doing.

Old 03-15-2012, 06:00 AM

3,814 posts, read 6,782,342 times
Quote:
Relax, not all of us are aware of these intricacies. It's not worth slamming the poster over!
Never take anything personal on an anonymous forum.

Old 03-15-2012, 06:06 AM

37,565 posts, read 45,928,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
Never take anything personal on an anonymous forum.
Agreed!

Old 03-15-2012, 09:30 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,701,496 times
I love wives in a mid-life crisis. They are the ones who constantly hit on you in the gym, the coffee shops and whole foods.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:40 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,538,660 times
Quote:
Once a cheater, always a cheater. When it is proven, the marriage must be over. Life is too short to spend it with a liar.

It seems like some women don't want the suspicion to be verified.

Why would that be?
Quote:
No, you're wrong about this. People make mistakes. And, when they get down the road a little bit, they start doubting their memory or senses of what happened. And she will refine the lie. She will skip the facts that caught her up in the first place. Memories will fade. Her friends will come forward to lie for her.

You're making contradictory statements to support stalking a spouse or partner.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:45 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,701,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
You're making contradictory statements to support stalking a spouse or partner.
I'm mostly miffed someone provides insight and input on how to track a wife. Moonsavvy, I know I like you, but what your guy did was wrong. Do not ever interfere with other people's personal matters. Now anything can happen and your guy is involved somehow.

My mother always tries to be the good samaritan. Guess what, she got unexpectedly dragged into a legal battle and the lawyer expenses just crossed 50K.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.