Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2012, 05:12 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,152,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
well beleive in the word 'ugly' because the males on here and other places I seen they say if women are not married or whatever by certain ages then they are undesirable and/or ugly. They seem to beleive it. But yet those same men want to talk about how women should stop saying there's 'no good men left' because there are "plenty." See how that works? LOL.
Surely your not saying that stupid people can also be two faced? Doll Eyes, i'm surprised at you....

Old 06-16-2012, 05:18 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,074,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I vote for giving rabbit a break, he seems to be having a hard time with the issue.

My point was my guess would be rabbit isn't anywhere near as "ugly" he thinks he is.

Old 06-16-2012, 05:23 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
Surely your not saying that stupid people can also be two faced? Doll Eyes, i'm surprised at you....

Well then there's an awful lot of "stupid" people out there then, LOL.

Old 06-16-2012, 05:28 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
My point was my guess would be rabbit isn't anywhere near as "ugly" he thinks he is.
Yeah, but if he doesn't want to post a photo, he shouldn't have to.

Old 06-16-2012, 05:37 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,074,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yeah, but if he doesn't want to post a photo, he shouldn't have to.
He said he was going to

Old 06-16-2012, 06:35 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,399,973 times
There should be clinics where ugly people like me can go to be "put down" peacefully and painlessly. You reject us and treat us like lesser humans. Well guess what? We don't want to be here far more than any of you don't want us here and life isn't that damn precious to want to cling to if it means a life of being alone, scared and depressed.

**** those of you who judge people on the outside and **** those of you who spin that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" crap. You are basically lying to people.

Old 06-16-2012, 06:35 PM

267 posts, read 82,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
But what if you never find your someone?

I know of many old-age virgins who have never found their special someone.
If anyone tried hard enough to find their special someone, I do believe they would succeed. Maybe they are going about it all in the wrong way or they do not care to find a special mate.

Old 06-16-2012, 06:50 PM

How about I post my hideous pic so y'all can suddenly block me or just not respond to my posts? Maybe I will because I just need to be kicked while I'm down just a few more times and you'd be doing me a favour. Then you can all go back to your perfect lives, "bring something to the table" relationships, 6 figure salaries, hope for the future, friends, non-ugly bodies and your stupid ****ing "standards" (and this applies to both genders equally).

Ugly MEN only get dates if they are wealthy or important. I am neither of those things and I am not prepared to live a life of mediocrity just because and I'm done listening to the eye of the beholder crap.

Old 06-16-2012, 06:51 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
There should be clinics where ugly people like me can go to be "put down" peacefully and painlessly. You reject us and treat us like lesser humans. Well guess what? We don't want to be here far more than any of you don't want us here and life isn't that damn precious to want to cling to if it means a life of being alone, scared and depressed.

**** those of you who judge people on the outside and **** those of you who spin that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" crap. You are basically lying to people.

I agree with some of this. Go into that 'weight deal breaker' thread if you really want to see the 'best' side humans have to offer, LOL. Life is way overrated as are humans. What is so damn great about them? Their supportive and accepting nature? LOL. We can get replaced at the top of the totem pole by another species just like the others did before us.

Old 06-16-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I agree with some of this. Go into that 'weight deal breaker' thread if you really want to see the 'best' side humans have to offer, LOL. Life is way overrated as are humans. What is so damn great about them? Their supportive and accepting nature? LOL. We can get replaced at the top of the totem pole by another species just like the others did before us.
I read that pathetic arse thread and responded accordingly. I ****ing hate these Hollywood-spawned phrases like "deal breaker", "bring something to the table", "he's just not that into you" and these asinine "lists" that people have to try to find the right partner. Dating has become like finding a job.

Western society, particularly American society is appallingly judgmental and conformist. People seem to be carbon copies of everyone else and Hollywood has done so much harm.

I can't wait for the day when I no longer have to witness this bull**** while being forced to be alone and outcasted just because of my appearance.

I can't stand people anymore and I am done with being nice or giving a **** to try. Not worth it anymore. Hope = lost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships