Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 11:39 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,110,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Very interesting. I'm surprised more people didn't react to that kind of abuse, the constant and repeated physical blows.

But I think you can't disregard the fact that most of the time, men are stronger than women. A single slap to the face after he says something nasty doesn't register as abuse to me because what does he have to be afraid of?

Mutliple displays of abuse: definitely wrong. A single slap or maybe a punch: legally wrong but doesn't register as a problem to me.
its not always a slap kicks to the groin punch, sometimes its a glass or teacup or plate to the head or a kitchen knife. all of which draws some blood. a woman is 4.5 times more prone to use a weapon. but it does not matter, fortunately the police department does not use your criteria for determining what is an assault.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:40 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,746,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Neither should be allowed to hit the other.

A REAL woman wouldn't hit a man either and vise versa.

Unfortunately, the justice system mainly protects women.

Since society is the way it is to the guys, if you're EVER hit by a women, DON'T hit her back even though she would deserve it. RUN and file charges on her!
I wouldn't file any charges. I just wouldn't. I've never been in a fight with a man that any were filed either. Some people just likes to fight.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:42 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,026,106 times
You should see how big and bad these "men", these white knights, act towards normal men, normal men like you and me for example. And women love these types of "men".

Most of these laws are legislated by "men". They make the gender problem worse, enabling more double standards.

I say most of the women posters are one sided, along with "men" who fit my four classifications.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post

Police officer slaps big-mouthed teacher - YouTube

It's not that women are evil, maybe american laws are evil and some women take advantage of it.

It is shocking to see a man punch a woman. When I saw it I also was like "huh?!" No wonder everybody jumped in to help. If she broke a bottle on his head or something people would not do a thing.

Do you stand woman who are violent with men?

After seeing all these posts I guess women being violent towards men is acceptable after all and men should "be men" and just live with it.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
is it that hard to just walk away? you know you can do serious damage to a woman if you were to hit her. i can't believe you are even arguing this
r u saying allow her to assault me slap punch kick smash plates on my head and then go to bed and be a man. dont report it to the police?
friend i hope not. if you are saying both parties are fighting hiting and then u want us to walk away, that is a fight. that is not the OP, the original post, its about assault hitting men unprovoked, physical abuse.
nothing manly at all about putting up with it.
that is what they tried to say 50 years ago, if you love your man get over being hit, he has had a hard day. and u know he really loves you.
the sword cuts both ways. if abuse to you is appropriate depending on the sex of the victim, its time for a men's movement.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:48 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,026,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
r u saying allow her to assault me slap punch kick smash plates on my head and then go to bed and be a man. dont report it to the police?
friend i hope not. if you are saying both parties are fighting hiting and then u want us to walk away, that is a fight. that is not the OP, the original post, its about assault hitting men unprovoked, physical abuse.
nothing manly at all about putting up with it.
that is what they tried to say 50 years ago, if you love your man get over being hit, he has had a hard day. and u know he really loves you.
the sword cuts both ways. if abuse to you is appropriate depending on the sex of the victim, its time for a men's movement.
We already have the men's rights movement and activists. The people in positions of power don't take them seriously that they do the feminazis.

We're the ignored gender in society.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:57 PM

Out of curiosity, are you guys being abused/hit-on smaller stature men? The reason I ask is that has never happened to me, not once.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
Out of curiosity, are you guys being abused/hit-on smaller stature men? The reason I ask is that has never happened to me, not once.
i have personally seen in front of my car a 6 ft 3 240 lb man in good shape punched kicked and pushed by a dumped ex GF screaming and shouting and cursing. no friend-- attempts to control and dominate are not reserved for the small of stature. btw he was a real man and showed great restraint and did not smash her nor call the police, more than she deserved.

btw i have known numerous men of large stature who have been mugged. flesh and blood just like me.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:20 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,094,879 times
Here's Dr. Drew's take on it....what say you?

Dr Drew says Kim Kardashian committed domestic violence against Kris Humphries.flv - YouTube

Old 03-20-2012, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i have personally seen in front of my car a 6 ft 3 240 lb man in good shape punched kicked and pushed by a dumped ex GF screaming and shouting and cursing. no friend-- attempts to control and dominate are not reserved for the small of stature. btw he was a real man and showed great restraint and did not smash her nor call the police, more than she deserved.

btw i have known numerous men of large stature who have been mugged. flesh and blood just like me.
I can't speak for all men out there. Most the guys I run around with, including myself, scare the hell out of them. That issue has never came up.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
He controlled it like a REAL MAN would. Did you see the way her arm "crooked" when she swung? There wasn't much power behind it. Never the less, it was her best shot. He exerted little to no effort blocking it and gaining control. That's what "friendly" guys do. He's not a "nice guy". Many "nice guys" have never been in a fight in their life. They blow a little gals aggression WAAAAAAAAY out of proportion. Not to brag, but I believe I would have laughed again...and said "is that all you got"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.