Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 03:44 AM

3 posts, read 4,354 times

Advertisements

Drop her. no respect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2012, 03:53 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,911,686 times
Playing devil's advocate here.

OP, how do you define "talking dirty" ?
You sound quite young. Are you confusing harmless banter between close friends with talking dirty ?
I have female friends, we're in a fairly close goup, and it's not at all uncommon for the program to contain discussions of a sexual nature, despite the fact that none of us would actually do anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_James_22 View Post
She even let some guy cook her dinner!
As for the bolded part, it's dinner.
Has your mom ever cooked you dinner ?
Would you sleep with her ?

No ?

Then there's a chance your girlfriend isn't automatically going to do the horizontal tango with somebody who knocked her up a meal.

I think you need to come back and update your thread, furnish us with more details.
Yes, she could be a sl*t, but you could equally be an insecure control freak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_James_22 View Post
I have been with my girlfriend for 10 months now, and she just keeps talking about other guys. It's only been recently. She is letting them talk dirty to her, and treat her like she is their girlfriend. She gets mad at me for getting mad. She says "they are good friends". HELP??? please.. I love her, but I done now. This is just too much. I need to know why she is doing this.. I need help guys... Actually, girls... Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships