Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 05:57 AM

8 posts, read 8,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Have you considered keeping the baby and marriage ?

Times like these require you to step up, put your needs aside and be the man that you are. That is your child.
We have thought about it but we both think we are too young to marry. She is 18, i am 22. She is in university and i just quit my studies. We also tho
ught about keeping it but that is really not an option. We are only together for 4 months.. If her father finds out, i will get shot lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2012, 05:57 AM

25,958 posts, read 22,113,827 times
I am not sure how old you are but you sound young. It is unfortunate that you are not discussing this with the parents because, sometimes, parents will surprise you and be more accepting than you thought. This is a very big decision to be making. Can you talk to your parents about this? What about grandparents, etc. just anyone you both can talk this through with together? If I were young, pregnant and facing an abortion, I would not have much interest in having sex either, probably never again in my life. This young lady is really in a tough spot and it is your place to support her. When you love someone, that means that you are able and willing to put your needs on hold in a situation like this. I am guessing she is heartbroken and torn about getting an abortion and the whole situation. Poor you? No.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:17 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,301,138 times
I had an abortion when I was sixteen. I did not need to see a psychologist and have NEVER regretted the decision. I was in the mind set that this was going to ruin my life and that I was making the right decision.

I did not take any frustration out on anyone. It was a consequence of my actions and my body, therefore my decision and to this day I know it was the right one.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:23 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,484,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelios View Post
Okay, thanks for the great answer.. It's just that i love her soo much! I really don't want to lose her!!
The fact that you "love her so much!" is NOT the vibe I get when I read your OP. The vibe I get is you are a selfish young man who is upset because he isnt getting laid right now. You show no concern for what she is going through right now. Hopefully I'm wrong. But I dont think I am.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:35 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,926,197 times
Doesn't sound like you do.

Quote:
I understand she's going through a very difficult period

Old 03-22-2012, 06:58 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Have you considered keeping the baby and marriage ?

Times like these require you to step up, put your needs aside and be the man that you are. That is your child.
Ummm, that's not for you to decide.
Do you really think that people are too stupid to make this decision for themselves.
It's a fetus, not a child.

Please keep your feelings about their choices to yourself, and take action in your relationships only.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:09 AM

1,180 posts, read 2,922,529 times
Quote:
We have thought about it but we both think we are too young to marry. She is 18, i am 22. She is in university and i just quit my studies. We also tho
ught about keeping it but that is really not an option. We are only together for 4 months.. If her father finds out, i will get shot lol

Dude- you think that's funny!!-you've caused an event that's about to end a life and and now you're afraid of her daddy? You are not only to young to marry- you are too young to be having sex- keep that pecker in your pocket buddy.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:51 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,004,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exit82 View Post
Dude- you think that's funny!!-you've caused an event that's about to end a life and and now you're afraid of her daddy? You are not only to young to marry- you are too young to be having sex- keep that pecker in your pocket buddy.
I hope he reads and rereads this one.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:02 AM

1,298 posts, read 2,238,675 times
OMY!! So many stupid replies, not enough hours in the day. ABORTION is MURDER. It's my opinion, and yes, I am entitled to share. If you are too young to get married or she is afraid for you to meet Daddy, then you are to young to be having sex. I digress. What's done is done. It is a child, at the moment of conception.

Please consider adoption, at least. For those of you that disagree, disagree, THis is what I had to say, the blood if off my hands. I will say a prayer for you both, that the right decisions will be made.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:04 AM

1,298 posts, read 2,238,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Ummm, that's not for you to decide.
Do you really think that people are too stupid to make this decision for themselves.
It's a fetus, not a child.

Please keep your feelings about their choices to yourself, and take action in your relationships only.

IF you want others to keep their opinions to themselves, you're in the wrong place, besides why say that to others when you're doing the EXACT same thing? (giving your OPINION)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships