Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 09:42 AM

688 posts, read 897,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Yes,they exist,and of course they are already married.
Not necessarily. I know a few people like this and they are attractive as well. I highly doubt you're as unattractive as you think you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyloves View Post
Act like a hot girl. People will be confused by your confidence, and fall for you.

Start acting like you're the hottest thing in the world.

I'll be honest. I don't really like people who walk around thinking they're the hottest thing in the world, regardless if they are or not. I'd rather someone not even worry at all about if they're attractive or not. A quiet confidence is more appealing than arrogance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
but do you know how it feels to be told 'you're ok for sex.... But I would never be in a relationship with you' by a person of the opposite sex? It hurts, a lot.
Good god. Who had the audacity to say something like that? Someone who didn't deserve you in the first place, that's who.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2012, 10:54 AM

4,098 posts, read 7,107,360 times
Default How does a very unattractive woman get dates?

Quote:
I'm not talking about sex only relationships,more marriage minded relationships.

I realize ugly men can get money and won't have to worry as much as an unattractive woman.
Do very unattractive women stay single,or almost always the other woman?
Ugly women can also get money if they have the 'get up and go' to do it. Making money isn't entirely gender related. I have seen many women who were not attractive, living in happy relationships. It all depends on their attitude. Some women are fun to be around and associate with, then there are others who are not fun in any sense of the word. If you project that you have a bad attitude and feel sorry for yourself, nobody is going to want to date you. There are women on here that I'm sure will be single for a long time to come. Most of them probably see nothing wrong with the way they think, but everyone else does. That goes for some guys on here also.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:11 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
well if you're perpetually single in life obviously not very attractive to others.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:47 PM

7,639 posts, read 18,125,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I disagree... A woman might get male attention simply because she has a vagina, but do you know how it feels to be told 'you're ok for sex.... But I would never be in a relationship with you' by a person of the opposite sex? It hurts, a lot.

As for attractiveness, women are judged on their looks for nearly everything. I worked at a place where I was part o the interview team and you wouldn't believe how many times I was 'outvoted' because the other two guys decided a perfectly qualified woman wasn't 'hot enough' to hire. Their reasoning? Well, we have to look at her all day.

Of an unattractive man has a shining personality most women will overlook his looks, I've seen it soooo many times. I've rarely seen it with unattractive women. They're fine to sleep with, but not good enough to be seen in public with.
I've seen plenty of obese, "non-looker" women around here in relationships. Mod cut: Let's keep race out of it.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-24-2012 at 04:43 PM..

Old 03-24-2012, 01:49 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,110 times
Cosmetic surgery

Old 03-24-2012, 01:57 PM

1,948 posts, read 6,462,935 times
Quote:
Yes,but I'm really unattractive in the face,(big Arabic nose)and I ain't looking for sex no more.
I do have a coke bottle shape,but my body only seems to attract guy who want sex only.

Unattractive guys don't want unattractive women.
Neither do short guys.
maybe you should join some type of club or social group if your just looking for a friend and no sexual relationships

most people have a hobby and have get togethers

living history groups, nature lovers , save the whales, others

Old 03-24-2012, 02:11 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times
Quote:
I'm not talking about sex only relationships,more marriage minded relationships.

I realize ugly men can get money and won't have to worry as much as an unattractive woman.
Do very unattractive women stay single,or almost always the other woman?
An ugly woman with money would be in the same boat as an ugly man with money...no diff........I've seen many "unattractive" woman get married....sometimes to a real looker....and they are never the "other woman"...likely because when a man does marry them it's because he loves whats inside...and if that's very beautiful...and you take the time to get to know it...the rest becomes beautiful too.....I personally think a very beautiful woman would have a harder time finding a man who'll love her, not for her looks, but for who she is.

Old 03-24-2012, 03:12 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,938,592 times
Ugly women can still get sex, hang around a bar or dance club and you might get a drunk guy better looking than you. It does depend on what kind of ugly the girl is though. If a girl has a pretty face but is really fat she can still get guys because many guys don't care, Mod cut: Let's keep race out of it. I think for women who are both ugly and fat, best thing to do is appear confident and make many friends. My good friend went out with this girl who was quite fat and ugly, looked like a young Linda Tripp. She got some guys because she was the token grenade in a group of hot girls. I also remember my old boss was like 100 lbs overweight, had a face that could curdle milk and BO problems yet she had a husband. I went to great lengths to see what her husband looked like, this was before Facebook. When I heard her husband was picking her up one day, I ran down 10 floors since we had slow elevators and to the parking garage but I just saw them pulling away.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-24-2012 at 04:44 PM..

Old 03-24-2012, 07:42 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
I admit I'm cute with makeup on,but I really get tired of putting it on everyday.
It takes an hour for me to put on makeup,fake lashes,foundation,concealor,lip gloss,eyeliner, very tiring.
And what happens when your date sees you with makeup off?

Old 03-24-2012, 07:45 PM

688 posts, read 897,477 times
Quote:
I admit I'm cute with makeup on,but I really get tired of putting it on everyday.
It takes an hour for me to put on makeup,fake lashes,foundation,concealor,lip gloss,eyeliner, very tiring.
And what happens when your date sees you with makeup off?
Not that I have anything against makeup, but I think women are equally as beautiful as they wake up in the morning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships