Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 10:59 AM

391 posts, read 687,843 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I mean like...say you got the wrong signals, were too forward or something...and say kissed a girl/guy you found attractive at a party, he/she did not reciprocate your feelings? I.e. made a false move? What happened? Were they offended, shocked, did you get a black eye? lol Say you were just terrible at reading signals. I'm thinking of that scene from the Big Bang theory where Howard, maybe mistaking Penny's sympathy for a modicum of interests, leans in to kiss her and gets a fistful.

Anyone scared of ever making a move because they might do something like that? What if you're charged with sexual harassment?
You need to very carefully read the situation... and if you do that
correctly then you will proceed correctly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2012, 11:03 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
Yeah, but it only happened one time back in high school. Funny thing, she was one of the sluttiest girls I knew at the time and she was in the back seat of my car. I remember sitting there thinking ... wtf... hahahah

Oh NOT ONLY did she reject me... she got out of the car and started walking home and calling her boyfriend

That's my rejection story, I got a hard time from my buddies for a while on that one

Old 03-29-2012, 11:06 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
I used to flirt with this guy who worked at a bar that we used to go to in college. He never showed the least bit of interest in me. I even wrote out some romantic music on a napkin and handed it to him. I don't think he ever even smiled at me!

Old 03-29-2012, 11:14 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times
When I was 18 I was madly in love with this hot as all hell gay guy. He flirted with me and I was convinced I could turn him on to the dark side. We were in a hot tub one evening just hanging out and I made a move on him...it went down like a lead balloon

God he was so freakin' hot though...

Old 03-29-2012, 11:18 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
Yes actually. Our wonderful Relationships moderator rebuffed me. Threw me away like piece of garbage. Broke my heart is what she did. Told me i lived on the wrong side of the tracks. Said she deserved better. It was the beginning of my "thing" for older women. I was in 2nd grade and she was in 4th. Thats right. Our moderator,PJ8, is a heartbreaker!

Old 03-29-2012, 12:09 PM

404 posts, read 701,434 times
You ask if I have EVER done that? ...
Actually this is what I get EVERY time. Only 2 times in my life was I reciprocated when I made a move. And 1 of them I already knew she was into me...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships