Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 12:34 AM

1,431 posts, read 2,470,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatespoiledbrattypeople View Post
i hate how women have that mental radar in them, in which they have very good intuition, they can easily sense, tell, when a man has some some of weakness in him, basically, they have "wussdar"
Quite frankly, I am skeptical of the superpowers purportedly possessed by women.

I am not a big dater myself. They're rare occasions, but I simply am not one to inflame passion, either physically or in conversation. I'm fairly cold in personality and witnessed a bad marriage between my mother and father. Come to think of it, I'd probably give a very steady stream of income to a therapist were I ever inclined to throw my money down that black hole.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2012, 09:10 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,801,684 times
I do not date because I refuse to approach women socially. I will not give them the satisfaction of rejecting me so I fly solo. If a woman wants me she will have to approach me. No exceptions.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:38 AM

7,844 posts, read 13,173,853 times
Quote:
i hate how women have that mental radar in them, in which they have very good intuition, they can easily sense, tell, when a man has some some of weakness in him, basically, they have "wussdar"
I do not posess any radar. They openly said certain things when we've all gone out. One of them actually said he didn't want to be in a relationship and get married because he's afraid he'll end up divorced like his parents and siblings. If that's not negative, then I dunno what is. I know these people. They are my friends. They make no effort or if they do make an effort, they're not enthusiastic about it. If a person doesn't want to date or has no interest then they should not b*tch about not getting dates, right?

Old 04-04-2012, 05:14 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,306,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I do not posess any radar. They openly said certain things when we've all gone out. One of them actually said he didn't want to be in a relationship and get married because he's afraid he'll end up divorced like his parents and siblings. If that's not negative, then I dunno what is. I know these people. They are my friends. They make no effort or if they do make an effort, they're not enthusiastic about it. If a person doesn't want to date or has no interest then they should not b*tch about not getting dates, right?
i just hate how women have to be so judgemental of men because of how they walk, talk, sit, stand, the words and sentences that come out of their mouths

Old 04-04-2012, 05:26 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,488,905 times
I am waiting for a girl to knock at my door for a date.

Old 04-04-2012, 05:35 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,306,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
I am waiting for a girl to knock at my door for a date.
thats the problem, guys can't expect for that to happen, but girls can, i hate how taking responsibility, making things happen, taking charge, going after what you want, is seen, viewed as a masculine, manly thing, trait

Old 04-04-2012, 05:41 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,173,853 times
Quote:
i just hate how women have to be so judgemental of men because of how they walk, talk, sit, stand, the words and sentences that come out of their mouths
Ugh, whatever. Maybe this is why you don't date

Old 04-04-2012, 06:04 PM

3,629 posts, read 3,748,977 times
I'm female and don't date. I have lots of friends (without benefits), like to travel, have a great job and several active hobbies - a couple of which are considered "extreme" by some.

I like being single and, though the pros and cons of dating/marrying vs. remaining single seem to balance out, I think I have more fun and can be of more service to others by staying single.

I get asked out occasionally and have some fun responses that always get a laugh and I end up with another friend. I AM the go-to woman for my single male friends who want someone to attend a Christmas party of something with them.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:10 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,860,437 times
I'm accustomed to being dateless after so many years that I'm content with it. Funny thing about turning 30 is NOW women show interest, I don't have to go so far out of my way to ask someone out or worry about her "circle" telling her lies. Should I be grateful? I'm facepalming still!

I'd like to settle down and start a family, but a fresh start at it like all my other friends. Unfortunately all I seem to have are seconds, settlers, and bi-polars.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:37 PM

63 posts, read 136,258 times
I haven't dated in about a year due to school and career change. I'm so totally stir crazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships