Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2012, 01:25 PM

3,378 posts, read 5,008,559 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone.

Alot has changed for me in the last 5 weeks. I have got over the grief of losing my friend. It was a painfully traumatic experience, but in my own way I finally found peace and finality with it, it was actually very spiritual.

My Math class has become much better overnight, I'm passing it now. It looks like I'm staying here for college. But thankfully the college I'm going to is in a partnership with ASU, so I'll be taking all physical classes. School couldn't have been better for me.

There is just one last sore spot that I just want to heal. My friend's cousin. You see I had a crush on her as early as August 2010, but in October 2010 she stood behind me and interrupted a conversation I was having with two other guys, she was trying to get my attention. I'm near certain I was one of the only people she talked to in the class (she's very introverted). She happened to approach me at the same timeframe that my parents and I would fight into the night over college. She gave me this adorable doe-eyes look, and we gazed into each others eyes for nearly a minute. It hurt knowing I didn't want to drag her into my situation, so we only shared and caught glances for the rest of the semester.

I saw her again at a crosswalk some months later, talking to a man who said something to her that saddened her, she walked through the crosswalk and I waved at her. When she saw me her eyes widened and she flashed me this cute upper-bite smile at me before turning her head down and lowering her eyelids while still keeping her gray-green eyes trained on me.

Then, I went through all the bad times of July 2011-Jan. 2012. Admittedly, I missed her alot. She moved back to Phoenix.

Then at my friend's funeral, I saw her again. And once again she was completely wrecked, head turned down, I said hello to her. But the thing is, she perked her head up and looked in my direction. When she saw me her eyes widened, she showed that big toothy upper bite smile of hers again. We shared a smiling gaze that lasted a good 10 seconds as she and her mother walked away. She looked so happy to see me, she then looked to her bottom-right (kinesthetic), back towards the ground, still smiling with teeth as she walked away.

When that happened, it made my heart jump, for a brief moment I didn't hurt. But then it started to hurt very badly. I tried contacting her on facebook, she only said one thing. I tried again and again to talk to her in the last 2 months, she never responded, all she did was change her profile picture. How could she like me (I think), but not talk to me, even after all this? I'm very confused.

So what do y'all think? Did she like me and did I hurt her somehow? Did she find someone else? What did I do wrong? She showed up during a bad time in my life, she meant so much to me.

I just want to get past this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 02:33 PM

Anybody? I'm so close to finally achieving something I have fought so hard for, nearly got thrown out of the house over, nearly lost while tending to my grandmother, only for a little tinge of loss to be along with it. And the loss was of the little hope spot of a girl that kept me going.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:35 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,677,220 times
Ask her, call her, write her whatever. YOu will never know for sure until you do.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
Ask her, call her, write her whatever. YOu will never know for sure until you do.
Outside of her facebook, and a personal webpage, there is nothing else. Praying that she'll read it on facebook, can be quite the crapshoot.

I'd love for her to resolve this with me, she hasn't blocked me, but what can I do? I've done all I can.

Is she just too shy to talk to me?

Last edited by Desert kid; 04-03-2012 at 03:44 PM..

Old 04-03-2012, 03:49 PM

I would be excited if she did like me, even after all she's shown. But it's not like I wouldn't understand if she didn't. I just want to know.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:15 PM

Anybody else have any input into what she is/was doing?

I think I've exhausted all options.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:26 PM

1,180 posts, read 2,922,222 times
she probably thinks people who use the term 'upper bite smile" are weird and i would have to agree-unless of course you are in Dental school- then she might be interested.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit82 View Post
she probably thinks people who use the term 'upper bite smile" are weird and i would have to agree-unless of course you are in Dental school- then she might be interested.
LOL! Actually this is the first time I've ever said "upper bite smile", just to give an impression of what smile it was.

She smiled at me, at one point using the "bedroom eyes". How about that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships