Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 02:41 PM

1 posts, read 2,167 times

Advertisements

I've been seeing this guy for more than 2 mos. still early stage.
we already are sexually active.. and we also get along great inside outside bedroom lol
he is a shy guy, doesn't express his feeling that well..
he hasn't said 'I love you' yet, but lately he's been saying 'love' words alot, I think he's trying to say it tho.. he would randomly text and say 'love' to me, also he tries to make me saying 'I love you' .. I can't explain but I can see that lol

anyways, recently he started to ask me if I want to be pregnant, say he knows I want to be prego, he's going to get me pregnant later,,in teasing way (it's not that bc he wants unprotected sex. we are having protected sex and he never complains)
then today, he asks his lil dog like 'do you love me''do you want to get married to me' and made her nod lol then turned to me saying 'she wants to get married!ooo do you??' I thought he's just teasing, so I just laughed.
but now I'm thinking is he taking me that serious level already?
because im thinking, if he didn't care of the word 'marry', he wouldn't have brought that kinda sentence at all...so.. and the facts he's been mentioning 'love' word and telling me that he's going to get me pregnant,, he just brings 'pregnant' word alot.

I started to develop feelings more than just like him, and I care about him and I know he does too. but I never thought he would think about marriage.. with me..haha (my main concern is I'm not a native speaker and I do have language barrier.. he even points that out sometimes, so I thought he wouldn't consider me in that serious level)
well I'm in early 20, but he's in early 30's where he possibly could think about settling down.
we acting like an old couple, we just are so comfortable eachother already, he trusts me much where he shared all his dark past with me,,, and we're pretty much involved into eachother's personal and business life too.
so are these the signs he is taking me seriously?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2013, 03:20 PM

837 posts, read 957,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheww13 View Post
I've been seeing this guy for more than 2 mos. still early stage...recently he started to ask me if I want to be pregnant, say he knows I want to be prego, he's going to get me pregnant later,,in teasing way ...he asks his lil dog like 'do you love me''do you want to get married to me' and made her nod lol then turned to me saying 'she wants to get married!ooo do you??'

This is scary. And honestly, I don't think these are signs he's taking you seriously. Either because of the language barrier or deeper reasons.

Is it just me or does he seem totally fixated on getting you settled down and knocked up? This is 2-3 months into the relationship?

In my opinion, a sign of a man taking you seriously is if he sits down and has a 2-way conversation with you about whether you're interested in children, what age you see yourself getting married, etc.

Having his dog ask you and joking about being impregnated comes off as really creepy and immature. If these are important issues to him, he should be communicating them in a serious manner. Something's off with what you've given us here, IMO...

Old 04-16-2013, 03:26 PM

19,963 posts, read 30,070,196 times
you are asking if he is taking you seriously???

he wants to plant his seed- how much more serious can he get?

Old 04-16-2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
you are asking if he is taking you seriously???

he wants to plant his seed- how much more serious can he get?
I think the idea of sowing his wild oats is tickling his funny bone.

Old 04-16-2013, 03:41 PM

469 posts, read 565,641 times
Why is it more serious to you that her asked you to marry him via his dog rather than it being more serious that he wants to "get you knocked up?" Wow it seriously blows my mind that people don't realize a child ties you two together forever (birthday parties, school functions, graduation, college, marriage, grandchildren). Jump on some birth control ASAP people should be married and live together for a few years before bringing children into the mix. Spend time together because once you have children it's no longer just about you kids should be number one and your needs and wants a close 2nd. Just my $.02 good luck

Old 04-16-2013, 03:42 PM

469 posts, read 565,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenmorangie View Post
I think the idea of sowing his wild oats is tickling his funny bone.
I think it's tickling a bone but I'm not sure if its his funny bone

Old 04-16-2013, 03:51 PM

102,092 posts, read 107,180,349 times
What's "early stage" about any of this, OP? You seem to have crashed through quite a few stages in just 2 months. You said yourself, you two act "like an old couple".

The whole thing is very strange. As in: not normal. See above comments.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMyself73 View Post
I think it's tickling a bone but I'm not sure if its his funny bone
Tickling his funny boner.

Old 04-17-2013, 07:45 AM

864 posts, read 1,449,452 times
I'd run so fast from this situation I'd be a blur.

Old 04-17-2013, 10:15 AM

119 posts, read 244,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheww13 View Post
I've been seeing this guy for more than 2 mos. still early stage.
we already are sexually active.. and we also get along great inside outside bedroom lol
he is a shy guy, doesn't express his feeling that well..
he hasn't said 'I love you' yet, but lately he's been saying 'love' words alot, I think he's trying to say it tho.. he would randomly text and say 'love' to me, also he tries to make me saying 'I love you' .. I can't explain but I can see that lol

anyways, recently he started to ask me if I want to be pregnant, say he knows I want to be prego, he's going to get me pregnant later,,in teasing way (it's not that bc he wants unprotected sex. we are having protected sex and he never complains)
then today, he asks his lil dog like 'do you love me''do you want to get married to me' and made her nod lol then turned to me saying 'she wants to get married!ooo do you??' I thought he's just teasing, so I just laughed.
but now I'm thinking is he taking me that serious level already?
because im thinking, if he didn't care of the word 'marry', he wouldn't have brought that kinda sentence at all...so.. and the facts he's been mentioning 'love' word and telling me that he's going to get me pregnant,, he just brings 'pregnant' word alot.

I started to develop feelings more than just like him, and I care about him and I know he does too. but I never thought he would think about marriage.. with me..haha (my main concern is I'm not a native speaker and I do have language barrier.. he even points that out sometimes, so I thought he wouldn't consider me in that serious level)
well I'm in early 20, but he's in early 30's where he possibly could think about settling down.
we acting like an old couple, we just are so comfortable eachother already, he trusts me much where he shared all his dark past with me,,, and we're pretty much involved into eachother's personal and business life too.
Okay, I'm a bit concerned here. This guy sounds like a grade a creep or a borderline sociopath. He is trying to manipulate you. No man would talk about pregnancy and marriage that early in a relationship if he was serious. I think he is seriously trying to manipulate you. Watch his behavior and facial expressions and see what you think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships